Doomboy2611

Lost Loot because not being able to extract

Doomboy2611

I just played svag and Got a M4 and a bunch of attachmemts so i went to lighthouse but nothing happend. WTF Now i Dont have a M4 which i should What is wrong with This game. Please help somehow

Tkcz

Lighthouse is not extraction anymore... But yeah we have the same problem in Shoreline with "Road to Custom" extraction point where  when I come it will not extract me.... This problem caused me and mine friends to lost everthing in 2 raids... Now everytime i spawn i ridiculously hope that I got "Tunnel" as evacuation point which works fine

Edited by Tkcz

Xavyn

If u double tap the O key it will show u a list of available extractions.  Was this scav or pmc raid?

Also, upon realizing you were at wrong extraction did u just stand there until raid timed out and come here to complain?  If so u don't deserve that loot.  

Could be the case that you didn't have enough time to get anywhere else but either way this is user error.

MaxPowerz
1 hour ago, Xavyn said:

If u double tap the O key it will show u a list of available extractions.  Was this scav or pmc raid?

Also, upon realizing you were at wrong extraction did u just stand there until raid timed out and come here to complain?  If so u don't deserve that loot.  

Could be the case that you didn't have enough time to get anywhere else but either way this is user error.

Calm down killer lol I think he’s just confused 

Canis_Lupus

Lighthouse is not extraction, its the pier boath

bUm805
1 minute ago, Canis_Lupus said:

Lighthouse is not extraction, its the pier boath

Lighthouse isn’t a scav extraction anymore? I haven’t done my scav runs on shoreline in a while :$

Doomboy2611

Sorry i was mad . But i tried pier too and i was were scav. ALSO Do you only have a limited alpint of extract points depending on the server?

bUm805

Should be two extraction points as scav.

I’ve only gotten the light house once as the times I’ve done shoreline, it’s always ruined fence and either road to customs or basement.

Doomboy2611
1 hour ago, bUm805 said:

Should be two extraction points as scav.

I’ve only gotten the light house once as the times I’ve done shoreline, it’s always ruined fence and either road to customs or basement.

How to Do find out where they are? I never have a map

BearMiniman

anyone have a problem where the loot they get doesnt extract been on forest and factory and got some weapons and other stuff but when i extracted non of it extracted with me im confused and cant find any answers anywhere. Can you not extract loot in offline mode?