Rollinmohawk

Tarkov Fan Art

Rollinmohawk

I am pretty much hyped by EFT these days. I made a sketch inspired by this awesome game. More to come.
Cheers! 

daniel-veres-17-02-09.jpg?1518368975

• Like 25
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 5

EVGRClutch

This is beyond amazing. You should seriously do more of this, I don't think you understand how good this photo is. Nice job!

Rollinmohawk

Thanks mate! Yea i have some other stuffs in my mind, so i am definitely gonna make them.
Cheers

Apyr21550

Amazing work man, keep it up! Definitely the new background image for my desktop.

• Like 1

PIG-Mathieu
On 12/02/2018 at 4:53 PM, Rollinmohawk said:

I am pretty much hyped by EFT these days. I made a sketch inspired by this awesome game. More to come.
Cheers! 

This kind of stuff really amaze me, can you post some screens of the process ? This picture is everything that i expect from street of tarkov. Good job. I' m not in making picture, but i can make a little animated version with dust and stuff for wallpaper engine users. I' ll try if i get some free time.

• Like 1

Rollinmohawk
18 hours ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

This kind of stuff really amaze me, can you post some screens of the process ? This picture is everything that i expect from street of tarkov. Good job. I' m not in making picture, but i can make a little animated version with dust and stuff for wallpaper engine users. I' ll try if i get some free time.

Thanks mate! Well, i didnt make any wip screens, because this was a really fast one. Basically i made a very basic 3d base, and the rest is photobashing. Nothing fancy workflow. I have some more in my mind and if i got some time i am gonna post them here too. 
Cheers!

BrownBeard
On 2/12/2018 at 3:53 PM, Rollinmohawk said:

Cheers! 

Looks ducking Awesome

• Like 1

Malakh

I do not like how only moderators can make an unlimited amount of likes, because I REALLY want to like this one;) Well done @Rollinmohawk!

• Thanks 1

Rollinmohawk
2 hours ago, Malakh said:

I do not like how only moderators can make an unlimited amount of likes, because I REALLY want to like this one;) Well done @Rollinmohawk!

Haha, thanks dude! :)

JacksonBarret

This looks amazing,good job dude,best props do you,hope you make more and make sure to upload more

Paradoxxxical

That's not a sketch, that's a damn good finished drawing

Shrapnel223

That's mad! Came here looking for Tarkov themed wallpapers and found this gem. I look forward to seeing more mate cheers!

ImJustinn

This is amazing! I've followed in case you release more.

Crabsnck

I gave you follow because this is extremely good! I would love to have it as a printed picture on my wall. :) 

MDL22
On 2/12/2018 at 4:53 PM, Rollinmohawk said:

Cheers! 

can i use this for a banner of a twitch channel???

mart1n1

i don't think you really get how cool this is... i found this other version... do you have more of these???

c17adef040d6ff891d0b7048961d045f.jpg

Lennya94

Wow what can I say.... Please do more of these. Love this. Nice to see what people can make/do these days

Splashed
On 2/13/2018 at 1:23 PM, PIG-Mathieu said:

Found his account on art station this might help. https://www.artstation.com/artwork/2mdJK