Sign in to follow this  
nipsoffury

Add report function

nipsoffury

Add a report function for scumbags who hack and are trying to ruin this game before it even releases.  Truly pathetic, please crack down on these scumbags.  Thanks because I will not be playing at release if there is no protection or justice for people who get killed by the scum of the gaming community.

• Upvote 1

sergiu2411

+1 from me, a report button is always good in any online game...

Rrraaayyy

Well i dont really think they will add a report button... I mean if they do that then they would need a system for checking each reported player... seems like a thing for the future at least

GhostZ69

Probably not any time soon.  Otherwise they would have 50,000 reports a day (hour) of people thinking other people are hacking when it was just desync/silenced sniper/grenade bug etc etc.

I think eventually they will come around and realise they will have to have a report function, even if 95% of reports are false, it will help catch the 5% their anti hack misses.

DaBombgamer

#locked - The reason we do not have a current in-game report system is due to the fact a lot of these haccusations are actually desync. If they are cheating, they will be banned