Sign in to follow this  
Notleee

Scavs...

Notleee

The scavs can see through bushes and fences. I do not get this at all. Also they aim for my toes. What is the point of me buying a fort and fast to just die by getting shot twice in the leg from a scav in a bush with a sega 12. I really can't see myself playing this game anymore unless they fix scavs in the next patch!!!

SlayerWR

Trust me when I say this - you just need to play the game more.

Yes, the scavs will aim for your legs, but they do that more often if you are above them. They don't "see through bushes," they "see" you because you made a lot of attention and they know where you are. I can't recall ever seeing them shoot through a bush ONCE in my time playing. Scavs were WAY harder a long time ago, I mean they would ACTUALLY see through walls and lock onto you and pinpoint-hit you almost every shot.

• Like 1

Archer_Mason
7 minutes ago, SlayerWR said:

Yes, the scavs will aim for your legs, but they do that more often if you are above them. They don't "see through bushes," they "see" you because you made a lot of attention and they know where you are. I can't recall ever seeing them shoot through a bush ONCE in my time playing. Scavs were WAY harder a long time ago, I mean they would ACTUALLY see through walls and lock onto you and pinpoint-hit you almost every shot.

^^^

Notleee
58 minutes ago, SlayerWR said:

I know the game was harder like last year but i'm just saying they need to fix the scav bush situation.

Arikitaru

I'd also disagree with one of the statements you've made.

Just last night I was playing shoreline and scav missed me on the first shot, and killed me with second - I wasn't wearing a helmet, he shot me in the head. They aim where it makes sense to aim, I enjoy the AI in this game a lot actually. Bush situation - well don't run in a straight line, zig-zag it. Any human player would try to spray through the bush in approximate direction anyway.

OneTrueLizardo

Dude, complaining that the AI (That means artificial INTELLIGENCE) is smart enough to shoot you in the legs INSTEAD of that Fort armor that their crappy buckshot won't do a single point of damage is perplexing! I mean that's what I do when I see a dude in fort! Shoot the damn UNPROTECTED parts, not the damn wall of armor! Scavs should be intelligent enough in tbis game! I don't want this game to be full of disposable AI dummies with a few PMC's scattered around. I want EVERY threat to be real.

• Upvote 1

Notleee
7 hours ago, OneTrueLizardo said:

Dude, complaining that the AI (That means artificial INTELLIGENCE) is smart enough to shoot you in the legs INSTEAD of that Fort armor that their crappy buckshot won't do a single point of damage is perplexing! I mean that's what I do when I see a dude in fort! Shoot the damn UNPROTECTED parts, not the damn wall of armor! Scavs should be intelligent enough in tbis game! I don't want this game to be full of disposable AI dummies with a few PMC's scattered around. I want EVERY threat to be real.

Dude i was saying that i cannot see scavs in bushes but they can see me... I will be looking dead in their direction but cannot see them. Most of the time i hear a scav war cry then die out of nowhere. i just don't think that scavs should hide. I am in agreeance that they should aim where it makes sense, but if they are hiding in places where i can't see them and they can see me I think it's a bit OP.

Edited by Notleee
  • Like 1

Shootemup899
17 hours ago, Notleee said:

" sega"

Well the point of the AI are smart enough to be able to listen to sounds being made and react to them as real as possible.

And I am not sure what a Scav would be doing with a SEGA... http://www.sega.com/

image.png.3f08082c05fc42cc1c8456613ffcde04.png

• Upvote 1

GhostZ69

Obviously he is a gamer.  Dude was probably in a bush playing Sonic when he picked up his NES (Neural Eleminator System) and shot him! 

-l-

My question is does suppressive fire even work in this game vs scavs?

SlayerWR
3 hours ago, -l- said:

My question is does suppressive fire even work in this game vs scavs?

image.png.0d2ab148ce81fb3e2ee75c8eb866711d.png Profile picture.

Edited by SlayerWR

Redundant
11 hours ago, Notleee said:

Dude i was saying that i cannot see scavs in bushes but they can see me... I will be looking dead in their direction but cannot see them. Most of the time i hear a scav war cry then die out of nowhere. i just don't think that scavs should hide. I am in agreeance that they should aim where it makes sense, but if they are hiding in places where i can't see them and they can see me I think it's a bit OP.

Scavs don't always shoot at you because they "see" you, a lot of the times they shoot in your direction because they heard you rustle around in the bushes. a lot of times i've dashed into a bush to confuse scavs if i cant really tell where they are myself. it confuses them enough for me to pick up exactly where they are, all while they shoot away at where they think i am. Sure sometimes they do get me but most of the times they just shoot into the ground/air aimlessly.