Blackb1rd

1PN138 Night Scope

On 13.2.2018 at 9:34 AM, tobiassolem said:

Nice! More equipment is nice! 

But I think that for NV to be used on a broader scale, the way EFT handles darkness has to be adjusted. Otherwise these tools will be underused due to brightness being easily adjusted in programs such as ReShade.

Good point. I see some companies blocking reshade because of possible exploits. Latest was the zoom exploit. 

On 2/13/2018 at 4:01 AM, tobiassolem said:

I have been pushing for evidence to suggest that ReShade can do something that you cannot with nVidia control panel for example. I have seen examples in PUBG for example where ReShade has been used in gamebreaking ways. But lack evidence to support such an argument with EFT (since these filters have to be adapted to each game).  

There has been an internal discussion before, and Battlestates position has remained that ReShade shall be allowed until there is anything to suggest that it does something that cannot already be achieved using (for example) driver methods (clarity, brightness settings in the GFX-card drivers etc).

How can I see down hallways all the way? I honestly dont want to download reshade to do this im on amd, in game settings maxed. I'm talking specifically about removing the fog at the end of hallways. My buddy can do this using reshade. 

Edited by AC1D3URN

5 minutes ago, AC1D3URN said:

How can I see down hallways all the way? I honestly dont want to download reshade to do this im on amd, in game settings maxed. I'm talking specifically about removing the fog at the end of hallways. My buddy can do this using reshade. 

Please make a video to show examples with and without. In EFT. 

To make any argument. There needs to be a clear case of data/evidence to support it.

Smh. First off no I wont take the time out of my day to do that. im not here to debate. My friend IRL has reshade and I don't I know he can see down hallways he told me you can in his lost of reasons why I should get it after I said I don't want to bother with downloading it watching vids to understand it and downloading the other c rap that goes along with it.. But the guy I quoted said he can change clarity with nvidia drivers I'm asking him if he knows how to do that with amd. 

Also I'm not here to make a "argument" just because I asked a question dosnt mean I'm here to debate. Calm down buddy.

Edited by AC1D3URN

15 hours ago, AC1D3URN said:

Smh. First off no I wont take the time out of my day to do that. im not here to debate. My friend IRL has reshade and I don't I know he can see down hallways he told me you can in his lost of reasons why I should get it after I said I don't want to bother with downloading it watching vids to understand it and downloading the other c rap that goes along with it.. But the guy I quoted said he can change clarity with nvidia drivers I'm asking him if he knows how to do that with amd. 

Also I'm not here to make a "argument" just because I asked a question dosnt mean I'm here to debate. Calm down buddy.

Telling a perfectly calm man to calm down seems counterproductive.

Anecdotal evidence is unfortunately no ground to build anything on. Your buddy might be mistaken, perhaps its draw-distance settings being different? To connect it to ReShade there needs to be concrete evidence. So such a question cannot be answered without more information. Unless you wanted people to merely speculate?