Sign in to follow this  
TheLoudBird

So yeah there is 100% hackers

TheLoudBird

Yeah so I saw a lot of posts of people claiming hacks just figured they were salty kids but no there is hackers I was playing shoreline an was walking around the mental hospital trying to loot killed a few players got there stuff an was trying to find some meds cause i was injured well i went into the main building and figured everyone was dead or not there well i was walking upstairs where there is no windows i got hit an was like wtf? and so  iran into the room with the stage with music equipment shut the door behind me used my last bit of meds an watched the doors again no windows an only 2 doors in side by side im sitting here watching the doors an i hear a gun shot then instantly dead by being shot in the head doors did not open i was not lagging (before when i was shot there was no one around me if there was someone within shooting distance i wouldve seen them thats a small hallway but no I run into an even more secure room an still get headshot some how (sadly do not know the players name he was using a scav Toha Derzkiy lol) not really salty or anything didnt lose much besides an ak an scav pack but yeah that was my 1st and only run in with someone legit hacking but ive played for a bit an havent run in to anything like this other than this time just be wary