Gquic1

upgrading account?

Gquic1

I'm just wanting to upgarde my account and I want to know if when you do pay to upgrade are you able to still keep all your gear you have on you until the next wipe or when you decide to reset your account.? or does everything get wiped automatically straight away.? 

SaltyAF

You have to manually upgrade your account so you can still play with all your stuff until the next wipe if you want.

NoDG

You lose all your progress, items, xp, trader levels when you reset your profile to get the new edition bonuses. Depending on how high level you are and how much you play; it might be better to wait for the next wipe. 

Gquic1
1 hour ago, SaltyAF said:

You have to manually upgrade your account so you can still play with all your stuff until the next wipe if you want.

Yes but what I want to know is... after I pay to upgrade my account, afterwards am I able to continue to play with all the gear I have with me now until I manually reset my account or does everything get wiped as soon as I have payed to upgrade .?

• Like 1

mrdvant

You can keep playing until you reset the account.

maxman8851
On 2/13/2018 at 6:44 AM, NoDG said:

You lose all your progress, items, xp, trader levels when you reset your profile to get the new edition bonuses. Depending on how high level you are and how much you play; it might be better to wait for the next wipe. 

are you kidding me? That sucks..

NoDG
4 hours ago, maxman8851 said:

are you kidding me? That sucks..

No, I wouldn't joke about something like that since I know how much time people dedicate to playing and leveling up traders. Do it before the next wipe and you'll have lots of room :)

Burberry

I kinda have a question regarding this actually.

so I got the EOD edition (had it for a while) but when I go to the pre order page on the site, it says I own the EOD edition and asks me if I want to upgrade AGAIN to the EU version.

now i live in the US, so would doing this “upgrade” be a benefit in anyway?

Edited by Burberry

Xenomorph0352
5 hours ago, Burberry said:

I kinda have a question regarding this actually.

so I got the EOD edition (had it for a while) but when I go to the pre order page on the site, it says I own the EOD edition and asks me if I want to upgrade AGAIN to the EU version.

now i live in the US, so would doing this “upgrade” be a benefit in anyway?

EU edition was offered up to anyone so they can play the game anywhere. Other editions locked to their respective zones. If you're in the USA permanently I wouldn't swap over, if you travel a lot I've read EU is where it's at.

mshvildosani

I want to upgrade my standard edition to "prepare for escape", but I have 1 week left before reset my profile (reseted 1 week ago), if I upgrade today, can I reset profile early to start new game? or must wait 1 week? 

sorry for terrible English :D