Sign in to follow this  
CRE4MPIE

Medical System Improvements

CRE4MPIE

The current state of the medical system leaves alot to be desired for a few reasons. I'll continue to list some challenges below:

1) In order to get detailed information about your medical condition you have to open a separate window and doesn't always feel very intuitive. Please have a look at improving how your medical status is implemented. e.g. you could have varying levels of a RAG indicator on your player avatar in the top left corner indicating the severity of damage. Right now you have grey , black , red ? 

2) Where's the healing animations for using medkits , bandages , morphine etc ? As it stands a player hotkeys the medkit and just spams it while carrying on running / shooting / moving without any issues. Performing ANY other action while using medics should stop the effect from being applied. Same as searching containers etc. EFT is meant to be realistic , not selectively so. This is massively game breaking and counter-immersive

3) The last suggestion is to look at the bleed out effect. Instead of weird looking veins across your screen, perhaps look at slowly fading out the colour, sound and so on until death.

CP out

Shmickel

1) I think it is fine at it is. Grey is full, black is empty and red gradually get darker the lower it get. No need to add extra number everywhere.

2) It will be coming as well as animation for loading mag with ammo. 

3) I like the idea. Different ways to slowly die depend of the injury sounds cool.

Cheers