Sign in to follow this  
x13-

Escape from tarkov player report

x13-

So I came across someone who prefired three shots into the wall predicting my head. I had gotten into a call with him and asked why he cheats. He said that he doesn't cheat and doesn't want to waste 40 dollars on a cheat. Yet! He has multiple game bans on steam and on reddit has said that he's been banned before on tarkov. Funny thing is, I did some research and found some cheats that are 40 dollars! (He had mentioned 40 dollars before) The cheating website had a discord and thought maybe I can join and @ his discord to see if he was in there. And what a surprise, he was in there. I tried to contact him multiple times and simply blocked me and covered his tracks. He had left the discord and blocked my friend and I. 

Video removed by Mr_Sheep.

• Like 1

Mr_Sheep

Thank you for raising this concern. However, at the moment Battlestate does not accept reports implicating cheaters. The main reason why is that there simply are too many issues that aren't related to cheats being reported that take up valuable support time. Escape From Tarkov does have a cheat detection system that detects cheats, and all cheaters will be banned. 

Please also avoid accusing other players by inserting their names into posts such as this. I have removed any post content that contains a name being implied as a cheater.