Nizorro

Escape from Tarkov 's Shocking Netcode Analysis

Nizorro

As many of you know, the game is in dire need of optimization when it comes to pure client performance, but we also know that the servers/connection needs to get fixed.

"Battle(non)sense" just did a video on the netcode, and me and my buddies have already tested many of the things he had but we do not make videos and I didn't care to make one. Now that the video from Battle(non)sense is out people can actually get to know how horrific the delays are atm!

BEWARE: it's pretty crazy.

Escape from Tarkov 's Shocking Netcode Analysis

I truly hope this will get fixed soon. I mean, not just "optimized" because its is really really bad right now. This requires more than just optimization. Idk what is causing these extreme numbers or why they are here in the first place. But either way, I wish the best of luck to the dev team.

/Nizorro

Edited by Nizorro
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

FeddyKen

I was just shown this video myself, I am certainly hoping this is either addressed, or corrected/improved upon sometime in the future, perhaps during Open Beta.

DeathByApril

i just watched his vid as well. devs have apparently spoken to him regarding his findings but to see the results which are as he put it 'shocking' it really doesn't sit well to not address this issue asap. alot of people will see that analysis and it will defiantly impact sales of the game, just seeing the graph off the charts is wow.

Mwatts622

Please use the search function before posting, there was literally the same topic a few posts down from this.

Thank you.

#locked.

• Sad 1