Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Game

Recommended Posts

Pokus

GROUP NAME: Endeavor 

Action: Search nearby area

DESCRIPTION: 

"AI BLYAT!" 

Was my last words before that roof fell on me.

The dust made me cough couple of times and when it came down I realized that my leg was stuck and the pain started to kick in. I tried to get out of my own but the thing was too heavy, the pain was getting worse and I couldn't feel my leg. I needed help, right now.

There was no point in staying quiet anymore because that accident was loud enough for whole alley to hear it so I've yelled to James for help hoping that he is not in trouble and he'll hear me.

"James! cough cough James! cough ai! chert luch! James!"

I could hear somebody running up to my building, I couldn't even take out my pistol but who else would that be.

"I'm here, I'm here!" shouted James while running up the stairs.

When he came up we both looked each other in the eyes.

"How the hell did this even happen? He asked.

"Just... get me out of here,"

"Yeah, no problemo comrade."

It took us couple of seconds to create a gap big enough to let me pull out my leg.

"khorosho, otlichnaya rabota. Thank you."

When I was free I've regained the feeling in my leg and the pain started to wear off. I took a quick look over the leg to check if it was fine, everything was in the right place but I was limping a little bit due to pain and the tingling.

I went outside to grab some fresh air from all that dust I've inhaled, James joined me after a while asking if I was okay.

"Da. Will be fine, we should move."

He looked unconvinced but we didn't had time for this. If somebody was around the area, he definitely heard us, we had to move. I could still feel the pain and the tingling in my leg but regardless I've strided off towards the other end of the alley.

Edited by Pokus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir_Foter

Group name: FireControl

Action: Move to destination

Description: Making my way to the hole i again encountered 3 men going around the area but thankfully some garbage was close by and i could easely hide from them, luck was on my side once again. I waited a minute longer and then decided to go out in the forest, i could already see the lights of the checpoint in the distance. "Once i get back out i definetly need to check around this area" i thought to myself. But priority then was to deliever the picture before nightfall. Staying out in the dark and unarmed would be a deathsentence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tokias

Group Name: Laughing Coffin

Action: Move and search the area

Description: Pleased with myself for having found a good amount of food I toss the cans into my bag. Having found everything of value I decide it is probably for the best that I move on. I travel south for a good two hours trying to ignore the occasional sound of gunfire in the distance. As I arrive at my destination a building catches my eye, I decide that this one will be the one I look. As I enter I carefully scan the room for traps and then begin my looting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
REpowerplay

Group Name: Loner
Action: Slow Down And Search More Stealthily

Hornet was glad to see the bayonet, and even more so to see the grenade. He stored both away in his backpack saying to himself "Now that's a cause for a smile." A grenade was a powerful tool in such a place, surely something valuable in negotiations... or encounters. Continuing to head east, he decided to slow down a bit, the sound he heard from the west rising back into his mind. Traveling just barely in eyesight of the roads, he maneuvered his way through the wrecked city trying to avoid being silhouetted by anyone searching for movement whilst looking for more gear. His mind flashing to his backpack's contents "Yeah... and food." He already had a plan, or at least the scraps of one. "Food and a ranged weapon of sorts would be invaluable." He murmured to himself, ready to delve into another building after making some headway, his knife at the ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raisin

Group Name: Endeavor

Action: Search area

Description: Limping our way down the alley, slowed down just a bit by our various aches and wounds, we stop at the edge, looking out over the next street.

The abandoned cars, some still smelling of smoke from the burnt interiors, sit idly on the street, casting long shadows under the setting sun.

"We should find some place to stay for the night," I say, looking down one end of the street then the other.

The coast clear, we steal across the street, slipping into a back walkway between two businesses. Trying the doors, they're both locked.

As soon as I spin around to move over another street, Kiril claps his hand down on my shoulder, holding me in place.

"Listen. Do you hear that?" he murmurs, his eyes locked on nothing, just staring into the distance.

I quiet down and listen, and eventually I begin to hear it - a purring, almost chugging sound - like a gasoline generator or engine. Or, hell, maybe just a cat.

"Sun's setting," I say, looking towards the noise, "Might want to get heading somewhere - and if there's a working car or electricity out here, we should go find it at least. Or, of course, we could just both be going insane and that noise is nothing at all - but I think it's worth the risk."

I let Kiril take the lead, setting the pace with his swollen leg.

As we cross over streets, keeping our eyes open all the while, the noise seems to get louder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pokus

Group Name: Endeavor

Action: Search area

Description: I was leading the way down the alley, we were both slowed down by our injuries but we were making some progress.

We've stopped at the edge of the alley to get eyes on the next street. These alleys were a true mess, abandoned, burning cars, destroyed houses, fences around them, empty cans, bottles, even boots all over the street. We had to be very careful not to touch anything making a lot of noise on this echoing street or stepping into a warning trap.

While sneaking around the houses to find some safe place to sleep I've heard a strange noise.

I've quickly tapped James on his shoulder and indicated him to stop while staring into the distance.

"Listen. Do you hear that?" James nods that he does.

The sound is very quiet, we don't know what is it, sounds like a generator and if there's one, we have to check it out.

I took the lead and we slowly moved forward, it was a bit dark already and I couldn't see much so I just hoped not to step into anything.

I thought my brain is playing on me with those sounds but as we moved forward, the noise was louder and louder...

Edited by Pokus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shepperd

GROUP NAME: Dauntless

Action: Continue to search the nearby area to scavenge supplies and information and locate anything to show what the figures were doing.

DESCRIPTION:

I now know that there are other people nearby, and that I still have not found anything useful. Instead of continue east, I am heading south to search the building in that area since continue east will have me in the middle of the freeway with no actual cover.

Once I arrive here I manage to notice four building, and one of them has the double door sealed with a lock, but they did not remember to close the windows on the second floor.

Still not sure if anybody is here since no light are present I decided to move in the shadows and search the three non lock buildings. Once I finish here I am going to try to get into the lock building via some storage containers that are near the second floor window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raisin

Group Name: Endeavor

Action: Search nearby buildings and find a place to sleep

Description: The buildings get taller around us as we push inwards in the city. I keep my eyes open as we go along, looking for old USEC encampments or engagement locations, but nothing pops out except the odd sign in English instead of the Cyrillic alphabet.

A grunt forces it's way out of my lips as I step into an unseen crater in the road, the impact jarring the wound in my stomach.

"Are you okay, James?" Kiril inquires, looking over at me as he stumbles along, exhaustion beginning to set in for both of us.

"I will be if we can find a goddamn place to rest through the night," I mutter darkly, keeping an eye out for some defensible looking buildings.

A street over, a story building with an intact roof, only one of a few on this street, catches my attention. The windows are barred and the door looks sturdy enough.

"Kiril. What about that building?" I point it out to him.

"It looks solid."

"Well, I guess that's true," I say to him, trying to front door.

Locked.

"Why can't we ever catch a break in this STUPID. ducking. TOWN," I yell, kicking the door. It shudders a bit in it's frame, but doesn't even crack.

"Stop," Kiril says. As I ignore it, he grabs my shoulder as I make to kick the door again. "Stop!"

I huff in anger and turn away from him.

"James...."

"I'm fine."

He pauses, unconvinced.

"Maybe there is another way into this building," Kiril says, beginning to look around.

As he goes around the building to the right, I go around it to the left.

"James! Over here," Kiril yells to me.

I go over to his side, seeing him crouched over a cracked open basement window.

"Hey. Nice find, comrade."

I slide the window up, slipping inside. The cool dankness of the basement feels good on my skin. Looking around it, it looks to be a man cave of sorts, with a few couches and a TV hanging on the wall, some games consoles underneath.

Kiril slips in after me, and closes the window behind him. I go upstairs, giving it a cursory look only for people, and finding nothing return to the basement where Kiril is already lying down on one of the couches, his leg propped up.

"I am glad to get off this leg."

"I'm glad to have a place to sleep," I counter with. He opens his eyes to crack a smile towards me.

"Toss me a food pouch, da?"

I dig out a rations pack and throw it to him. As we both chow down, I claim the other couch, throwing my bag and gunbelt onto it. I slip the pistol out of my holster and set it on the table next to the couch, seeing Kiril has already done the same.

Kiril slowly gets up, groaning slightly as he puts weight back on his leg.

"Give me your knife for a moment. I will show you something I learned in the service," Kiril looks towards me, his hand outstretched.

I toss the knife in it's sheathe over to him, and he takes it out. He walks over to the window we came in. He takes a blanket and hangs it over the window so outsiders can't look in, then sticks the knife in the window sill.

"If anyone opens the window, the knife falls, and alerts us, yes?" he looks towards me, making sure I see what he is doing.

"Smart."

"Has saved my life before."

"Well, let's hope we don't need it here. But it's always better to be prepared."

As Kiril makes his way back to his couch, I lay down and close my eyes, hearing him do the same. The darkness lulls me to sleep as Kiril begins to snore.

Of course he's a snorer...

Edited by Raisin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir_Foter

Group name: FireControl

Action: Search sector

Description: As i returned back to the camp i didn't come into any further dificulties, i entered through the main gate and got greeted by the UN guards. I was in a hurry to find boris because i wanted to make it to the local shop keeper, after half an hour of searching i found him. I gave the picture to him and he thanked me a lot for it, i didn't tell him what i had to go through or that iam actually going back out, i just gave him the picture and ran for the store.

At the store i bought my self a small pistol ammo for a small army and some basic first aid plus a flashlight. I now wanted to go back out but the guards wouldnt let me out cause it was already night, rules prohibit any entry or exit during the night.

To my surprise and luck boris somehow found out what i wanted to do and he already knew a bunch of people from asking around about his family. He hooked me up with a local guy that worked for the black market. At first i didn't trust this but he seemed fair enough. His name was Anton and he was barely 18, my guess would be 16 from looks.

Boris told anton i wanted to get out and left in a hurry, ("i wonder if he works in the underground now, he seems strange lately") i thought to myself but i didn't have time to think because Anton grabbed my sleeve and pulled me behind the shopkeepers tent, there was a giant hole in the ground and young boys carrying around crates, propably with guns and ammo,("now i know where he gets that poo from").

Anton pointed at the hole and i instantly knew what is up, i thanked him and went down in the hole. It was a tunnel that went bellow the fence and barbed wire and occasionaly i could hear some footsteps above on the ground. I continued my way down the tunnel in hopes to find an exit soon and get to work.

Edited by Sir_Foter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StayEnforced

GROUP NAME: Enforced

Action: Travels to AQ-15, Enter buildings. Finds a group of survivors with guns laying around as there sleeping. Kills all 2 of the scavengers. Puts loot in military grade backpack and extracts.

DESCRIPTION: 

The journey to AQ-15 Was long and tiring. The wait was worth it when he ran into a building with a group of sleeping survivors. He doesnt hesitate but aims and fires at the 1 survivor, Misses horribly from the long journey. Shoots him and his friend. Gets shot in the left arm from one of there friends, And I turn and finish him off. The loot was all mine. I managed to take a military grade backpack and fill it with tons of meds and food/water and ammo. I didnt hesitate to throw my pistol away and take 2 m4's. A Kedr. And managed to throw a ak47U in my backpack scraping the cans of food. I managed to extract but on my way I was slowly walking and bleeding out. The journey was painful. My legs bone was fractured, And I suffered major casualties and hallucinations, But I pulled through and extracted.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
REpowerplay

Group Name: Loner
Action: Head South And Find Food.

Hornet sat down beside the creek, heart pounding in his chest as he cursed the wild dog that chased him away from his goal. "Lucky I dont have a gun..." He muttered under his breath, pulling his map out and scanning it. After a brief time spent debating his options, Hornet decided to head south. Putting the map away he stood back up and swapped out his knife for the bayonet he found earlier. Readjusting the straps for more comfort and stability, he began his path through the woods, but not without looking back with one snarky comment "Fuckin dogs."

Traveling quietly to avoid any more surprises, he arrived at the outskirts of the city again. Standing at the treeline, he crouched behind a tree and scanned the area. "What looks good.... houses or an abandoned car..." He murmured to himself. "Ill try a house... again"

Edited by REpowerplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pokus

Group Name: Endeavor

Action: Search nearby buildings and find a place to sleep

Description: We were moving deeper into the city, the buildings were getting taller, streets were even more messy and the smell...

The smell wasn't just from the cans, bottles, burning cars, food splattered everywhere. It was a human flesh. Deceased human flesh, you cannot mistake this stuff with anything else, it's unique.

Time passes by as we move around, James stops me for a second and nods towards the building on my left asking:

"Kiril. What about that building?" 

The building surprisingly has roof untouched, windows were covered and doors looked sturdy. If anything, this was a good place but somebody had to prepare it to be like this. Maybe somebody is still inside? We moved to the doors and James tried to open them as fast as he could.

"Looks solid" I said,

"Well, I guess that's true" 

The doors were locked and there was no way to force them, James was getting really angry trying to kick the doors.

"Why can't we ever catch a break in this STUPID. ducking. TOWN," The door frame slightly moved from the kick but everything stayed intact. I had to put James down, even if there's nobody inside, people might still be around somewhere near and hear him.

I grab his shoulder and say before he can do anything else,

"Stop," he kicks the door again.

"Stop!" James caught it.

"James...."

"I'm fine."

I wasn't convinced about that but it was not the time to talk but to act. The doors looked like they were anti burglary and there was no key hole to them. There had to be some other way, maybe in the back?

"Maybe there is another way into this building," James calms down and takes the left side of the building, I took the right.

Surprisingly it was there, a small, cracked open basement window.

I didn't want to attract unwanted guests but I had to get James.

"James! Over here,"

He comes in seconds and looked very happy.

"Hey. Nice find, comrade."

I let him go first knowing he wanted to get inside badly. The more time I've spent at the building the more I was convinced that somebody has prepared for the events because this house looked a bit like a small fortress.

I slip down after James and close the window behind us. The window couldn't be fully closed or rather locked, the mechanism was destroyed but closing it at least gave me some feeling of being safe.

The place looked like a man cave of some sorts, couches, TV, table with chairs. Somebody definitely has or had been living, taking shelter in here. 

James went upstairs and my leg was so tired that I just gave up from searching the place and fallen onto one of the couches.

After a minute James comes down and looks at my nearly smiling face,

"I am glad to get off this leg."

"I'm glad to have a place to sleep," he counters with,

"Toss me a food pouch, da?"

Before going to sleep we had to eat something. It was a long, exhausting, full of surprises day. Eating was the only somewhat relaxing thing where you didn't think about anything apart from pleasure of having your stomach full.

However, there was one more thing that had to be done before we went to sleep. That window wasn't locked and couldn't be. I had to do something with it. When I got up my leg was saying no. Now I felt how painful it really was, my brain was too accustomed to the pain of it and wasn't giving me really "good" measures. 

"Give me your knife for a moment. I will show you something I learned in the service," I look towards James, with my hand outstretched.

He tosses the knife in it's sheathe over to me, I take it out. I walked over to the window we came through, I take the blanket and hang it over the window on both sides so the outsiders cannot look inside, then I stick the knife into the window sill. Now if somebody wants to enter, they need to take down the blanket and the only way is by making this knife fall to the ground. 

"If anyone opens the window, the knife falls, and alerts us, yes?" I look towards James making sure he knows what I'm doing.

"Smart."

"Has saved my life before."

"Well, let's hope we don't need it here. But it's always better to be prepared."

I made my way back to the couch and layed down on it thinking only about going to sleep after today...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
REpowerplay

Group Name: Loner
Action: Head East

Hornet had kicked his namesakes nest, the house he searched held Scavs, who were clearly hostile. After finding that the male and female bodies in the house were warm, which means they had died recently, Hornet listened very carefully to the footsteps above him, taking an ambush position next to the stairs. A teenager he failed to see touched his shoulder to get his attention, nearly causing the USEC to stab the kid off of reflex, luckily stopping himself just in time. Taking a quick stock of the situation, the PMC noticed the gunshot wound in his shoulder as the youth spoke the only Russian Hornet knew "Help." Unfortunately his efforts to were done in vain. The Scavs saw motion down the stairs and moved down to investigate, with Hornet pulling the kid outside and hiding him in a bush. After waiting for what he could only hope was them next to the stairs, he threw the grenade he found inside, dismembering one Scav and injuring another. After charging into the building knife in hand, the dismembered Scav gave up his ghost, the house seemingly empty. Hornet cut the backpack off of the dismembered Scav, assuming that the other might be unconscious or hiding after shitting himself from the grenade.

Heading back outside he went to the Russian youth, and began attempting to patch him up with a medical kit he found earlier in the day when the other Scav rushed out of the house. He spouted angry Russian at Hornet and leveled his firearm at him, Hornet rushing into action off reflex. Pushing the kid down he charged the Scav, even while he fired off shots at the USEC, missing twice, another shot causing the kid behind the bush to yell out, and one that pierced Hornet's torso. Pushing the Scav down, he sunk his blade into the scavengers chest, the vulture lashing back out in efforts to stop the assault. The Scav turned to crawl on his belly to grab his gun which was knocked out of his hands, causing Hornet to pounce on top of him, stabbing him in the back causing him to go limp, uselessly attempting to grab the firearm out of reach. Hornet grabbed his head and slit his throat, but not before the Russian spit out an insult. Hornet fell prone, knowing that if he didn't take care of the gunshot he would bleed to death. Moving back towards the kid, he patched up his wound, managing to stop the bleeding and remove some of the pain, lucky that the shot didn't hit anything vital. Turning his attention back to the kid, he picked him up. A slew of profanity spilled from his mouth as he picked up a lifeless body, the wayward shot piercing the youths neck, causing him to bleed out near instantly. A better look at his face let him instantly see the resemblance between the teenager and the male and female inside, clearly his parents who were murdered. Hornet was no saint, but civilians didn't deserve to be preyed upon by the events leading to Tarkov's demise. Taking the kid inside, he laid him next to his family, closing his eyes in respect. "ducking dickheads" He said looking back towards the scavengers. Quickly taking everything useful off of them, he took stock of his new acquisitions, a couple cans of food, a pistol, a decent handful of rounds and a few 1 ruble bills. Looking towards the woods, his wound twinging even through the morphine injection he headed east, upset that effectively the kids blood was on his hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir_Foter

Group name: FireControl

Action: Searching the area

Description: I finally manged to emerge from the tunnel, it led me not far from the house of boris, as i already knew the route throught the forest i quickly made my way back to the neighbourhod where i previously was.

I found my self in someones backyard, the place has no lights turned on but iam not turning my flashlight on either, there is still enough light on the outside, it is halfmoon. The backyard has an old SUV next to the house which seems in tact, also a small garage, not big enough for the SUV but maybe it is some kind of a workshop. I decided to take a look around the area serching first the car then the garage and last try to get in the house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir_Foter

Group name: FireControl

Action Searching the area

Description: First i checked the SUV but to my dossapointment it was way more destroyed then i hought, going in the workshop i managed to find some nice venison, it looks edible so i took it with me. The house was wery dissapointing, i looked through every corner but nothing was inside.

As i came outside the house it suddenly got a lot darker, I looked up in the sky and realized clouds covered up the moon. I still didn't turn on the flash light cause i was in enemy terrytory. I decided to go in the house oposite of this one just across the street. The approach was clear and the game unlocked. I entered the house but it was too dark in there so i turned on the flash light in my search.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raisin

Group Name: Endeavor

Action: Searching the area

Description: Waking up in the morning, I feel rested. For once in this cursed town, gunshots did not wake me in my sleep. No dreams, but that was normal - I have never had a dream in my life.

Kiril is already digging into a fresh pack of rations as I blearily rub at my eyes.

"Good sleep?" Kiril inquires, looking over at me with food still in his mouth.

"It was sleep."

He inhales a bit in laughter before finishing his food. I decline as he holds one out to me, more intent on moving out of this building first.

He takes his knife back from the windowsill and slides it into the sheathe. Forcing the window back up with a grunt, we climb out.

"That was a damn good place we found for the night," I say, beginning to warily move down a side street.

"Da. Maybe we find another tonight."

-----

The roads are, for once, eerily silent as we travel across them, heading deeper into the city.

The reason soon becomes apparent as peals of thunder roar down from the heavens, the approaching cloud wall of a massive thunderstorm filling the horizon. The clouds roil and spin, lightning flashing deep within its tepid depths.

As a harsh wind begins to pick up, I turn to Kiril and shout to be heard over it.

"We need to find shelter now!" I yell, watching Kiril nod as he hunches against the wind.

We rush through the streets, disregarding caution as papers flutter past us from the force of the winds.

Ducking into an alley behind a set of tall tenement buildings, we rush through checking the doors on either side.

Seeing a building with a cracked open door in the back, we shoulder our way into it from the alley.

As soon as we do, the rain hits, clattering against the walls of the building, so loud it sounds like the world is ending.

Kiril and I look at each other, then look at he walls of the hallway we are in, doors branching off of it.

We begin to push them open, searching for any materials we could use, as we have nothing better to do.

Going outside at this point seems like a sure way to get hypothermia.

Edited by Raisin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir_Foter

As i exited the yard of the seond house with nothing more then a bandage and a little siringe with adrenalin i decided to slowly walk the road. As i was walking around the forestsurrounding  the lake, i saw a small light close to it.

I decided to move deeper into the forest surounding the lake to check it out. As i was aproaching the light it became bigger and clearer to see around it. I was a good way into the forest as i heard chatter coming from that direction. At this moment i decided to pull out my small pistol just in case. I see a stack of old tires close to a thick tree so i decide to walk behind it using it as cover. I observe the situation to find out what is going on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eBear

Group name: The Virtz

Action: explore the surrounding area while trying to avoid anyone.

Dimitry woke up in an abandoned military tent near the main road situated at the Northern edge of the city. He got up from his resting place feeling groggy and with an aching back. He didn't know where he was exactly. Dimitry went outside and had a little stretch while overlooking the horizon. While outside he noticed that the heart of the city is not too far. He packed his backpack and prepared to go out into the city. On his way there he was trying to explore and see as much as possible. He was looking for hiding spots or a hideout that would protect him from wild animals and people alike. Unfortunately he didn't find anything of that sorts.

Overall Dimitry covered 15 kilometers during that day and when evening came he needed to find a place to rest. Dimitry sat down on the edge of the highway to rest his feet and noticed a handful of cottages about 2 kilometers away. He though it was a good idea to crash there so he reluctantly dragged his feet there. Tired and hungry he managed to reach those cottages and call it a day. Unfortunately all but one cottage were wrecked beyond repair: the floors were destroyed, the furniture was scrambled all over the rooms, walls and ceilings caving in. The last cottage had locked doors and Dimitry had no way to pick those locks, he had neither the skill, nor the tools for it. So he got in the only way he knew how: broke the window with a rock and crawled inside.

He got upstairs and found a room with a bed in it and decided it was finally time to rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vic9999

Group name: The outsider

Action: Move

Finally I was in Tarkov, this time to complete another mission for the mercenaries that I work for, they didn`t give me so much money this time, just enough to buy a basic weapon, and some meds, it would be suficint I guess.
Let's begin moving my self to the closest city that I can see from here, there is a long trip ahead of me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir_Foter

Group name: FireControl

Action: Move and search

Description: Iam still behind the tires and i still hear those voices but suddenly i hear everyone running of up north. I dont know what triggered the group to move in such a haste but i rather get away from here. I decide to go further down south towards the water.

As i move around the forest in the darknes i see a small camping site, it looks deserted. One of the tents looks in tact though and the fireplace is still warm, but no glowing nor smoke. Hmmm. Must be atleast an hour and a half old my guess. Who ever was here didnt leave much, so i continue my stumbling through the forest.

I finally manage to exit the small lake forest on the south side and iam greeted my an old harbor warehouse. The gate has chains on and from a far what i can tell the whole yard seems in tact. I jump over the fence using a trash bin. I safely land and quickly move to the main door of the wareouse. It has chains with a padlock around it, looks like there might be something worth taking in there, i try looking around the yard for two wrenches so i can force open the padlock with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doctorwue

Groupe name: Wüs Gsg9

 

Action: Move and search

 

I arrived in Tarkov. At the airport, I already had the increased military income. The control of customs went uneventfully and I also found my rental car very fast. Now I wanted to visit my friend as soon as possible. After a short time on the road I was on the road almost no pedestrians or cars. A queasy feeling arose in the stomach. When I drove on the road to Tarkov, it happened. A military jeep stopped me. Two masked men with Kalashnikovs got out and shouted at me in Russian. I took up my hands. Of course I was unarmed. How I would like to have my service weapon at hand now. Much immediately on which the men could not belong to the military. No uniform no badge no note. My instincts told me that I was in great danger. Just when one of the men came closer and wanted to grab me a shot. The Russian, who was still standing at the jeep, collapsed. His friend turned and returned the fire. He shot blindly in the direction where he suspected the enemy. I took the chance I grabbed my car for a moment and pulled out my backpack and took my legs in my hand. The shot change in the back made my adrenaline shoot up. I reached the tree line and ran into the forest. After a few hundred meters the shots stopped in the street. I did not care who won the fight. What was going on here? After several uneventful hours in the forest I came to a hill to get an overview.

I saw several houses and a street. Probably a suburb of Tarkov. I decided to go there to get an overview. I also needed something to eat and a little warmth would not hurt.

Edited by Doctorwue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HKPackee

GROUP NAME: Faren

Actions: Search and scavenge nearby areas

DESCRIPTION:

Takeshi slowly make his way across the streets of Tarkov toward his office, look into any store/home that could possible have any useful item that can help with his journey toward his off and his survival in Tarkov. He spots a convenience store on the other side of the road, he duck behind a weck car on his side of the road and peek over, making sure there ain't anyone with hostile intention in his immediate vicinity before quickly crosses the road, into the alley next to the convenience store. He takes a sigh of relieve as he takes cover behinds a dumpster in the alley. He peak up from behind the dumpster and scans the alleyway, checking for any threats as well as anything that could be potentially useful. He get his knife out from his holster, hold it steady in his hand before slowly sticking his head around the corner from the alleyway, scanning for anything inside the convenience store. The store looks like it have been raided by scavenger, the shelf are in disarray, there are empty cans and tins on the shelf and on the floor, as well as broken glass from the display cabinet. Takeshi Takes a deep breath before slowly walks into the store, holding his knife ready while scanning for anything potentially useful. He spots the door behind the counter are slightly ajar, He slowly approaches it while holding his knife steady, praying that the scavenger ain't still inside the store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
robertacedane

Group Name: Parabellum Team
Action : Move To Location, Finding Intel Of Where I Am

"Damn I Am Cut Off From The Rest, What Should I Do"
Searching For GPS In His Pocket
"poo Must Have Been Dropped When i Escaped"
Looking Around Into The Distant

"Where The duck Am I ? "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
superdicky

GROUP NAME: Find weapon to defend myself

Action: Search the area

DESCRIPTION: Enter the forest area. It seems some abandon camps set up here. Some black smoke show up in deep side of the forest. It seem is some crashed vehicle. Have to check this. Hope is military type so can have some weapon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
robertacedane

Group Name : Parabellum Team

Action : Moving to south and searching items from 

Description : 
Looking around and notice the city at south
"hmm i should head to the city first to get meds and something to defend myself"
Looking at his watch
" 13:29, i should better hurry before it gets dark " 

Edited by robertacedane
Cordinates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2