Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Game

Recommended Posts

vic9999

Group Name : The outsider

Action : Moving and searching ítems.

Tarkov was really fucked up, I have been in so many bad places around the world but this one had something that make it more scary that any other, maybe it was the silence that surrounded everything, sometimes the sound of gunfire on the distance, but nothing else, even the nature didn't make any sound it was like if the birds were looking at me, like if I were going to the wrong place.

 

On the way to the city an Apple fall almost on me, and I grab it immediately, and bite it without thinking twice, this reminded me to check my backpack.

 

-I should start looking around for stuff if I want to survive around here- I said while closing the backpack.

 

Let's check this building...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liszon

Group Name : obesity

Action : Moving to city and searching ítems.

I'm exploring buildings. I found old kebab. Memories from safe world come back. I'm thinking about this kebab for the rest of the day.

Edited by Liszon
GM told me I should do this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DerMax

GROUP NAME: Dante and Friends

Action: Search nearby area

DESCRIPTION: 

I went to search some buildings in the area I recently entered, I tried to be quiet while I went to enter a half destroyed building to search it. After a few minutes I thought I heard something and I decided to leave the place as soon as possible to go back to my stash and take a rest there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Headkraker

GROUP NAME: Raw Dog Crew

Action: searching area 

DESCRIPTION:

Finally arriving in the poo stink of a city me and my new canine friend Max get the feeling that this isn't a nice place. Creeping through the woods we come across a campsite that smells worse than the city. It smells like death. I grab Max's leash to keep him quiet as i see what looks like a couple of dead bodies. Its very hard to tell exactly what i'm looking at because of the never ending rain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vic9999

Group name: The outsider

Action: Search and move

Well, yesterday wasn't a bad day at all, I found some food in that building, I feel more relax having extra food on the backpack.

I must keep moving through the city looking for something of interest.

Again shoots on the distance, once you spend some days on Tarkov those bullets are like the birds that you herd on the morning every day.

I found what it used to be a hospital, before the building was destroyed by something, It may be worth to check it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir_Foter

Group name: FireControl

Action: Search

Description: Searching the area for the tools having no luck i got jumped by a man in his mid 40's trying to assault me, after some tension we managed to strike a deal and i gave him 2of my food supplies for info on the southern port area. He described to me that the harbor is controlled by a gang of kidnappers but he highlighted an area with potential loot, called it fuel area.

I directed the man up north to the UN camp, with some luck he might make it back, I meanwhile go off to look in to this fuel area he described to me....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
robertacedane

Group name: Parabellum Team

Action: Search and moving south

Description: 
"Hmm , lots of abandoned car how many days was it since the breakdown of Tarkov ?"
looking around at distance to see any people or enemy around
"No one is around"
looking at one of the car
"Keys here, but the car battery must be out since it was on all the time"
Taking the car key and moving to the car trunk
"there must be some food inside or supplies"
noticing the car trunk wasn't locked
"weird"
opening the car trunk and realize its empty
"must be looted, oh well theres a lot of car here anyway"
an automatic rifle shot can be heard from southwest
"hope my team is fine"
continues searching for loot for 45 minutes and continue going to the south

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
superdicky

GROUP NAME: Find weapon to defend myself

Action: Search the area

DESCRIPTION:

P226, first weapon I get when I join the PMC. Not my favorite one but still is the most memory one. It help me complete the newbie training. 

*Gun fire from very far distance*

The gun sound bring me back to reality. I'm still in dangerous zone. I fill the mag, load in the gun and put the gun in my Leg Holster. I start thinking what to do next. I finally have a weapon to defend myself but it far from enough. I should find more if I get it save. Gun sound still in very far distance so my position still save. Darkness is friend of well trained solider. I think I can search the nearby area and remain unspotted. Leave here before dawn and back to hideout. (Search target: Guns, foods, medical stuff)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir_Foter

Group name: FireControl

Action: Search

Description: Walking throught the ruined port district i finally reach the "fuel area". it is an old gasstation with three giant fuel tanks, it looks abandoned but i shouldnt be lightly minded about this. I take a slow aproach and enter the perimeter with care and pistol in hand. After a few minutes of searching i found nobody or anything, but i chechk the map again and i see the man highlighted the third fuel tank. I check around and i see a shallow hole covered up with dirt in hurry. Must have been one of his stashes. 

I dig up the hole and find food and medical supplies, and what i thought to be a rock turned out to be a grenade, in good condition aswell.

Seems the man was true to his word so i rather not go down south, could end bitter for me. I chcek on the map again and i realize that iam close to one of our old hunting shacks, we used to go into this forest to hunt for pheasants and rabbits. We used to have old hunting rifles in there, shotguns mostly and some old mosims. Maybe with some luck i can find one and some ammo, Boris used to have a stash under the carpet in that shack if I remember corectly, but he only kept useles trash in it.

I decide to pick up speed into the forest to check out the old hunting shack me and my friends used to have...

Edited by Sir_Foter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
robertacedane

Group Name Parabellum Team
Action : Search And Moving 
Description:
" huh uh eh "
looking at the watch and see its 7:21
"glad no one comes here when i was asleep"
opening slowly the maintenance closets door
"no ones around fhew, i should head to that office, maybe theres some radio or anything i can use to contact my team"
trying to find sound of footstep or gunfire
"hmm no gunfire at the moment, i hope it wasnt my team that was exchanging fire yesterday, allright time to move"
slowly and carefully exited the garage and head to the office to the west to find supplies and communication items

 

Edited by robertacedane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vic9999

Group name: The outsider

Action: Search and moving

Description: 

After checking the entire hospital, I decide to keep exploring the city, this time more carefully, as every time I hear the gun fire closer and closer.

While I'm walking I begin to remember my mission, why I'm here, they sent me here to prove if I'm worth it, and now I understand why, this is like hell, broken cars all over the roads, buildings burned to the ground, I sometimes ask my self what the duck happened here?

After some walking and thinking I found what it looks like a camp fire with a backpack laying close to it, the fire still burning but I can't see anybody arround, I decide to hide on a bush and take out my gun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Headkraker

Group name: Raw Dog Crew

Action: moving to destination

Description:

Wiping blood from my face isn't a new thing for me. I don't freak out, i don't flinch, i calmly reach for my pistol. "What the duck?" I mumble to myself. "Where the duck is my gun?" "Maybe i put it in my fanny pack." "Where the duck is my fanny pack?" 

I think to myself "i must have left it at my last camping spot". "If i don't go back to get my equipment this could be a short search".

I grip Max's collar tighter as it sinks in that i have no clue where this blood on my face came from. I look at max and he looks at me and slightly tilts his head and i say to him "I know... i'm a idiot".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
superdicky

Group name: Find weapon to defend myself

Action: Search and moving

Description:

No luck for this time, just some ammo can't use right now. Look at the sky the sun is coming up. Feeling tired and not safe to moving around at sun light time, I design to move in a house which still look intact. I put out my P226 and check every rooms and corner. Nothing spotted. Listen around, no gun sound nearby. The fighting group must move to the other side. I am safe in here.

I open my backpack and check storage. "Just have 9 more......" I sit on a chair and start eating food that I bring in and count how much left. I need to save half of them for emergency use so I just have 4 days to stay here and search for useful item. Move to the east should be a good idea. Less gun sound around there.

After finish my lunch, I need to get some rest for night action. I set some simple trap on the door which will make noise when someone come in. I move in the bed room which deep in this house. Grab some guilt and hide in a large wardrobe. "Hope situation will become good again" I keep my P226 in my hand and close my eyes.......

Edited by superdicky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir_Foter

Group name: FireControl

Action: Search

Description: As i get in the forest i recognize a lot of old markings on the trees, those marking we used for paths and teritory designation. I find the markings for the shack path so i folow them till i get to its end. After a few minutes i get to the shacks, it is in horryble state but i didn't expect more, i go inside and look around but as i expected there is nothing inside, i chechk out the stash of boris and to my surprise it is still there, a lot of food, half of it eaten and rotten though, still, some looks edible. 

After i pick out some food i go out and i see the road to tarkov, moght aswell follow it, i follow it inside of the forest because i feel safer that way, after a little walking i come to a part of the road that is colapsed and a lot of cars are stuck in the rubble, i go check out the broken cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
robertacedane

Group Name :Parabellum Team

Action : Combat

Description :
"Damn should have really checked the room"
"all right be calm he is just a civilian"
'hey listen, i am not a bad guy i wont hurt you so relax' 
'put the gun down and lets talk, i am here to help'
as i talk to him i try to look at his gun and his finger trying to know will he shoot or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Headkraker

Group name: Raw Dog Crew

Action: Moving and searching

Description:

Arriving at the pub i get a familiar feeling. "These hands miss a good fist fight" i think to myself. I walk in the pub and instantly get smells of pints, and tushonka being heated in a microwave. I look over to the bar and see the barkeep looking at me with one raised eyebrow. As soon as our eyes make contact he crosses his arms and puffs his chest out. I think to myself "if i was at my home pub id have a pint in my hand by now". I walk to the bar with a slight smirk on my face. The barkeep says "you going to pay for your good times?" I pull out my wallet and hand over double what i owe plus tip. He grabs my wrist and says in a thick Russian accent "next time i break your head like watermelon". "At home this guy would be trying to find his teeth" i think to myself. I wait until he lets go of my wrist thinking of why i'm here in the first place. I turn around and walk out of the bar and mumble to myself "There wont be a next time".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
superdicky

Group name: Find weapon to defend myself

Action: Search and moving

Description:

It seem no luck in the northern of the city. If I need find good stuff, I have to move south - deep inside to the city. But according to my observation in these few days, a large gun fight happen deep in the city. So this is not a good idea to move in unless I find a better weapon or I find some teammate(I know my company has deploy few more team in Tarkov, some of my friends are in these team. If they survive, I must regroup with them.).

So I choose to stick with the plan - move to the eastern side of the city, keep myself in the edge of the city so I can  run into the forest and hide inside if necessary. "Sound a nice plan." I mumbled. I pack all my stuff well, gear up and start my journey again.

Edited by superdicky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DerMax

GROUP NAME: Dante

Action: Loot the nearby area (Cautious)

DESCRIPTION:

I saw some abandoned vehicle, I decided to search them for useful things, after an hour, I decided to move back to my stash.

Edited by DerMax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Headkraker

Group name: Raw Dog Crew

Action: searching looting

Description: As max brings me a backpack out of the bushes he instantly rewarded with  a can of peas. This damn dog eats more than i do i thought to myself. Filling the new backpack with supplies i cant help but to think of whats going on in this city as it looks pretty worn down. Moving through the brush i can smell the smell of fires and it reminds me of better times of sitting around the fire with my brother. "where is he"? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
superdicky

Group name: Find weapon to defend myself

Action: Search and moving

Description:

Just another normal day in Tarkov, I am walking in the street and look for good loot. The experience in these days teach me which place have potential loot, which one haven't. So I can save more time.

"Jezz...." I find a small home make lunch box but when I open it, a bad smell popped out. It can't eat. I open the window and let some fresh air come in. I see a UN convoy crash site in far away. Usually they are escorting humanitarian aid resource. "Maybe I can get some medkit in the cargo truck so I can try to go deeper into the city more comfortable." I look at the front of the convoy, there is a UN APC. "And maybe some more ammo." I make a joke for myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DerMax

GROUP NAME: Dante

Action: Search and moving

DESCRIPTION: 

After being asleep for a few hours I just woke up, trying to find something to eat near to my position. After this I decided to take a look at the city-area and search them. After a couple of hours I heading back to the woods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
superdicky

Group name: Find weapon to defend myself

Action: Search and moving

Description:

After bad luck of convoy searching, I design to act more aggressive - move deeper in the city, seek more high value. I can't leave here like this. But this is not good for my body sleep outside with danger environment, I design to just search for 1-2 day. After that I will leave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2