Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Events

Recommended Posts

Blackb1rd

This topic is for gamemasters only. Players describe what is happening to them on the basis of information from the gamemaster in the "Game" topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewisuk

Note: Events will be posted every Tuesday and Friday. 

Make sure you have set a move in the game panel and have posted in the "game" thread, failure to move a few times will result in being classed as "inactive" to make room for other players.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewisuk

Moves 23/03
 

The Predators - As a note, please refrain from saying things such as "I successfully open the door/I don't find any loot". Additionally, you can't move as far as you plotted on the map in one turn. 

You check your map one last time before heading out of the hideout, circling a zone deep into the city. You estimate it will only take a few hours to reach there, but then you notice the scale on the bottom of the map. "Goddamnit." you mutter to yourself, this will take days, especially if you take into consideration the current "situation" of Tarkov. Grabbing your stuff you head out of the hideout and into the forest outside, you can hear distant gunshots echoing from the city as begin your journey. Noticing a nearby farmers building you decide to stop and check it out for loot. You check around and notice it's been basically emptied of loot, you do find 2 prepackaged meals sat in the fridge though. So it's not all bad. You leave the building and continue your journey deeper into Tarkov. You suspect you need to head further in to find anything good.

Acquired: Small Diet x2

Endeavor - You did everything right. Thank you.

You both occasionally exchange side glances as you trudge through the slightly boggy forest area, occasionally stopping as one of your boots gets stuck in the mud. Suddenly you hear a few cracks and after a little persuasion, Kiril agrees to give you your pistol back but on the condition that if you even look at him funny, he will end you. You check to make sure it's loaded and you both head towards the noise, Kiril notices some movement the other side of a thin bush, it looks somewhat like a persons leg. 

RESOLVE IN PM

LMB - Please please refrain from saying things such as "I successfully open the door/I don't find any loot" or "There was a man with a pistol". These are to be rolled by the GM. Also please avoid putting your Co-ordinates in your post.

You feel very exposed with no weapons to defend yourself with, you move swiftly towards the break in the treeline and notice a few buildings that appear to be in disarray, you are unsure if they were under construction or recently damaged. Regardless, you press on and begin to search the nearby buildings hoping to find something, looking around the building you notice scaffolding and a few nails laying around, this was definitely a building site. There is still a hole in the roof that appears to be dripping some sort of liquid, which you hope is just rainwater. You move upstairs and notice a small storage container sitting nicely on top of a desk, opening it you think you spot a knife, but pulling it out reveals it to be nothing but the handle, there is no blade attached to this. Suddenly you hear a twig snapping outside and look through the banister outside, you spot a small rabbit hopping about, happily bouncing around without a care in the world. You take a deep breathe and decide your next move. 

Lonely Scavengers - Please avoid putting Co-ordinates in your post. 

You wake up and rub your head, looking around a little dazed and unsure of just *exactly* where you were. You think the logical step is to move towards the lights and.. noises which you suspect is gunfire, but there means there may be loot or buildings for you to search. As you progress the cold begins to whip round your body, making your face feel like you have just spent 10 hours inside of a freezer. You notice a small shack and begin setting up a small campfire in the center of the building, you don't want to set the building on fire now.. do you? As you complete the campfire you notice a small bag in the corner of the building surrounded by seemingly empty cans. Diving into it you manage to find one full can and quickly rip it open, stuffing your face with the sweet taste of what seems to be a can of mixed fruit. You take a few mouthfuls and light your fire. Sitting down next to it you being to think about lies ahead in the city of Tarkov.. 

 

The following groups did not move.

Zodiac Group - You did not plot a move on the game panel, so you did not move. 

Clear Sky - You did not plot a move on the game panel, so you did not move. 

OasisGroup - You did not plot a move on the game panel, so you did not move. 

StreamLAB - You did not plot a move on the game panel, so you did not move. 

Tarkov Streetdogs - You did not plot a move on the game panel, so you did not move. 

Moose - You did not plot a move on the game panel, so you did not move. 

Zulu Squad - You did not plot a move on the game panel, so you did not move. 

BlyatSquad -You did not plot a move on the game panel, so you did not move. 

GGYou did not plot a move on the game panel, so you did not move. 

 

543 Divison - You did not post in the game thread, so you did not move. Make sure to RP out your move or it will not count.

Task Force 1 - You did not post in the game thread, so you did not move. Make sure to RP out your move or it will not count.

Bear Point - You did not post in the game thread, so you did not move. Make sure to RP out your move or it will not count.

Gunkler - You did not post in the game thread, so you did not move. Make sure to RP out your move or it will not count.

Survivalists - You did not post in the game thread, so you did not move. Make sure to RP out your move or it will not count.

Lost Patrol - You did not post in the game thread, so you did not move. Make sure to RP out your move or it will not count.

 

Sundown - You did not make a move as you created your group after the events were finalized, please make sure to plot a move and post in the game thread.

The Keepers - You did not make a move as you created your group after the events were finalized, please make sure to plot a move and post in the game thread.

 

Next Move - Tuesday 27th March.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewisuk

Moves 27/03
 

The Keepers - Only one who did it correctly! But you can't move as far as you plotted in one go.

You head out from the hideout and begin to venture into the forest area of Tarkov, you notice a few wild rabbits hopping about, a gunshot in the distance and occasionally the rustle of leaves, which put you on edge, but you push forward further into Tarkov.

Reaching a break in the treeline you notice a small cabin on the side of the road and you decide to leave no stone unturned and head into it, but as you push the door open you notice there very little left, you spot a small safe on the floor that is still locked but you cannot find a key anywhere to unlock it with. You begin searching every last corner of the small cabin and you manage to find a single medical cartridge laying on the floor under a pile of jackets, you wonder how it got there but quickly pocket the cartridge, it may come in handy later. You continue your trek further north, wary of what you will find.

Acquired: Multipurpose Cartridge

Endeavor - In Encounter

 

All other groups did not move because you did not set a plot on the game panel or make a post in the game section. 

 

Next Move - Friday 30th March.

Delayed as I am not able to get on my PC.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewisuk

Moves 03/04

Task Force 1 ( @CupHead ) - Please avoid putting Co-ordinates in your post and try to include a bit more information on the game thread. Additionally, don't forget to update your game panel.

You quickly pack your things and head out from the hideout, moving North to avoid the gunshots that are coming from the east. As you push further you notice you are beginning to cross a small road but decide against following it, you aren't quite ready to head into the city yet. You begin to search the area on the other side of the road for some small supplies, and you notice a backpack that has been abandoned on the side of the road, quickly rummaging through it you suspect it has been picked clean but you feel a rounded object poking your hand as you dig deeper into the bag, pulling it out you see it has "Bio-Cartridge" crudely drawn on the side in a black marker. You pocket it and continue your trek North.

Acquired: Biocartridge

The Keepers ( @bobsters ) - 

As you get closer to your destination you begin to hear a bit more activity, the occasional pop of a gun, the crack of a bullet. As you reach the building area, you notice some trash and bins laying around on the floor, you pay little attention to them as you suspect they will have been picked clean. Suddenly you see something glisten from one of the trash piles and you quickly move over to examine, but as you reach it you see the.. "mess." There is a body, or at least part of a body here, his face appears to be ripped off and his body mauled with claw marks covering his torso, checking the mans remaining arm (you suspect the other arm was taken by whatever attacked him) you see he is still clutching a GDT Tactical Tomahawk. You pry it from his cold hands and inspect the weapon, you can see dried blood and some fur on the blade of the Tomahawk, clearly this man was killed by some sort of wild animal, which you take a wild guess was a wolf. You wipe the blade clean on your trouser and pull out your pistol, ready to defend yourself as you move deeper into the buildings. 

Acquired: Gerber Downrange Tomahawk 

Endeavor ( @Raisin @Pokus ) - In Encounter 

The Rooks ( @Allan92 ) - Please make sure to plot a move on the game panel otherwise I can't move you.

---

Escapers, please remember that in order to move in the Text RPG you must plot a move on the Game Panel before every event and post in the game forum thread, RP'ing out your moves. If you do not do this, I cannot advance you in the RPG and you will not move. 

If you do not move for a period of time, your group will be removed from the RPG to make space for new players. (I will clear out inactive groups every event).

List of players who were not moved:

@MangustaMARTE (Lonely Scavengers)

@lucker543 (543 Division)

@Jac52392 (The Predators)

@rythian124 (LMB)

@BusinessCatMrow (Zulu Squad)

@ModernSpartan (Lost Patrol)

@1_Chief_1 (Raiders of the Lost Tarkov)

@Tbcox884 (Bravo Team)

@colocaust (Colocaust) 

@Nitrit25 (Echo Squad) 

@azermas (Lone Survivor) 

@Graaicko (Sundown)

@Drinks (Markers)

 

If you have any issues or questions, don't hesitate to PM me. 

 

 

Next Move - Friday 6th April

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewisuk

Moves 06/04

Loner ( @REpowerplay ) - 

You move with the wind and head east towards a nearby road that you had marked on your map, you cover the ground quickly but were very careful not to leave a trail behind you in the forest, you don't want to be followed. You rub the knife in your holster and wonder to yourself if it will be enough to fend off any attackers but you digress and push forward, maybe you will find yourself a firearm. 

Reaching the clearing in the forest you come across a small group of buildings, they resemble homes but look worse for wear. Putting your hand down towards your sheath you move through a blasted out doorway into the nearest building. As you enter you realize that this building was clearly a small home for someone, but it has seen the war badly, parts of the roof have collapsed and is blocking the doorways, you are forced to head upstairs to check for any remaining loot. The first room you come across appears to be a bathroom, the door stuck slightly open by a beam that has fallen from the ceiling. Squeezing your way into the room you check the cupboard under the sink and smile as you pull out a green box with a plus on it, opening it reveals a tidy stash of medical items. You quickly seal up the box and put it in your backpack, it will undoubtedly come in handy later. You squeeze yourself out of the bathroom and head towards the only other door upstairs, you push it but it does not budge, you suspect something is blocking it on the other side but you aren't going to let that stop you. You take a few steps back and run at the door.. You hit it with an almighty "thud" and feel something move. You are suddenly hit with pain in your left shoulder, you quickly pull your top up and can see it is already starting to bruise, a big black circle appearing which makes moving your arm painful. (-7HP) "For gods sake." you mutter to yourself, maybe that medical kit will be more useful than you thought, you take a deep breath before moving down and out of the building, preparing to carefully move on. 

Acquired: Ambulance Box, Injury.

FireControl ( @Sir_Foter ) - 

You finish talking with Boris at the hideout and decide to head out into the dangerous city of Tarkov, luckily Boris lived near the hideout, but you will still need to trek through the thick forest and god knows what awaits you in there. You grab your food and head out, it shouldn't be too long of a trip so you decide to go unarmed. 

As you begin walking through the forest you hear gunshots, explosions and you can see smoke rising from the deeper city. You being to regret your decision to not bring a weapon with you, but you push forward as your friend is counting on you. You get through the forest without so much as a squirrel running around and break through the treeline onto a road that leads to the house, you carefully push your way down the road and reach a fence you have to cross to reach the house. Jumping over the fence you suddenly hear some laughing and you drop to the floor, looking to your right you see a group of men of which you can count 3 standing around a barrel having a smoke and a chat, you notice pistols hanging from all of their belts. You definitely should have brought a gun. 

They don't seem to have noticed you and move off fairly quickly, heading East further into the city. You move up to Boris' house and slowly push the front door open, how nice of Boris to leave his house unlocked for you. As you step into the house you decide to have a little look around, maybe he left something behind you can use. You head straight to the kitchen to see if there is any spare food laying around, as you can never have enough of that! The cupboards appear to be empty but you open the refrigerator to see 2 small containers on the top shelf, inspecting them reveals them to be 2 ready meals, both seem to be some sort of pasta dish, moving out of the kitchen and into the rest of the house you decide to check every room before moving onto the bedroom, where the picture is. 

You find a small Bars Knife embedded in the wall behind the TV in the lounge and decide to quickly take it, at least you can defend yourself now. The rest of the house appears to be picked clean, which you expected with it being on the edge of the city. You quickly grab the picture from the bedroom and exit the building.

Acquired: 2 Small Diet, Bar's Knife.

Task Force 1 ( @CupHead ) -

You pick up your pace and reach the outskirts of the city in record time, one of the smaller sections just off to the west of the main city and start searching through the first building you come across, but you don't hold too much hope out for finding anything worthwhile as you are still on the edge of the city. 

Moving into the building you notice immediately it used to be some sort of office complex as you walk into a reception area with a thick wooden desk and a broken sign above, you can't quite read what it says. You begin to search the front desk but come up with nothing apart from old papers and a broken pen. You move into the main office area and dig through every draw and filing cabinet you can, not really caring about the noise you make. Inside one of the draws you pull out a knife, you are unsure what type it is, but it's a knife! You quickly put it in your backpack and continue searching. You find absolutely nothing in any other desk, just the odd chocolate wrapper and a mountain of paper, which is worthless now. You reach the managers room and push on the door with frustration, not noticing the metal handle has been damaged and is slightly sharp, it creates a cut going straight through your palm and you wince back in pain. (-5HP). You decide to open the door with your foot and you manage to get it open, walking in with your wounded hand held under your armpit to try to stop the bleeding you check the managers office and notice a small safe in the back left corner, behind their desk. It is locked.

You search the desk for the key and come up with nothing, out of frustration you hit the desk with your good hand and you hear something fall to the floor underneath the desk. Looking down you notice a key! It was taped to the underside of the goddamn desk! You excitedly open the safe to reveal a Grach Pistol and a few spare rounds. Your prayers have been answered and you can actually defend yourself in a sticky situation now.

A knife and a gun, you are pretty happy with what you found and decide to leave the building, only if you had a bandage to stop this bleeding.. 

Acquired: Bayonet, Grach Pistol, 11 9X19 rounds, Injury.

Laughing Coffin ( @Tokias ) -

You set your watch alarm nice and early and head out at the crack of dawn, pushing your way through the trees to reach the city as fast as you can, luckily you don't seem to encounter any resistance through the forest and you hit the city in no time, you look for the best building to loot while thinking to yourself about how disgraceful it is that you have stooped this low.. 

You decide to check out a large house which looks long abandoned. Gently opening the door reveals a long hallway and a number of rooms, you are pretty happy with your choice of building but you just hope it has something left in it. You head straight into the first room on your right and begin to search the lounge but come up with nothing except some newspaper scraps. You go through the entire lower floor and begin to get frustrated as there is nothing of use, just the old cigarette, some rotten fruit and a pile of newspapers. Quite annoyed you decide to check upstairs and head straight to the master bedroom. You manage to find a large container underneath the bed and when you pull it out it reveals a faded "+" on the front of it. Unlatching it reveals a slightly smaller medical kit inside which you quickly throw into your backpack. At least you found something. 

Checking the rest of the rooms, you manage to come out with nothing more and decide to take your anger out on a nearby wardrobe, you punch the door but it does nothing but hurts your hand, you end up with a few cuts and bruising on your left hand knuckle. (-3HP). 

You can't help but let out a huge sigh of frustration as you make your way downstairs and out of the building, maybe if you went deeper into the city you would find more than just a medical box.

Acquired: Large Ambulance Box, Injury.

The Rooks ( @Allan92 ) - 

You decide to venture slowly, not wanting to exhaust yourself and you head to a hunting camp that is just outside of the hideout, unfortunately that means it is most likely picked clean, but you decide to stop and search it regardless. As you open the door you are met with a horrible smell, it smells as if someone has died in the shack, but you press on and check for anything useful.

Opening up the cabinets make a fair bit of noise and give no reward, as there are just some old scraps of paper, some paper clips and a stash of pencils, none are useful to you. Continuing to check around the building you see what looks like a pile of clothes in the corner, you head over to them and quickly realize that they are not just clothes.. It's a body..

A horrible, bloody and mangled body which seems to still have a backpack on. You wrap your hand in some of the paper and hold your breath as you roll the corpse out of the corner, revealing a number of bullet holes coming out of his back, clearly this place isn't as welcoming as you would wish, searching his backpack turns up nothing but 3 cans of fruit. You have no idea why no one would take these, but you happily pocket them. Not wanting to touch the body you decide to leave his pockets be and search the rest of the shack, focusing on the crate in the back. Opening it gives you a heart attack as a massive spider comes running out of the crate, going right under your feet and towards the body. The crate is empty. 

A little shook from what you have seen nearly as soon as you leave the hideout, you grip your pistol in your holster a little tightly and walk out of the shack...

Acquired: 3 Food.

Endeavor ( @Pokus ) -

After that little encounter you feel a bit more confident having James with you as you head deeper into the city, you both quickly come across an alleyway with doors on each side and agree to split up to search them. 

You head to the first door on your right and give it a tug and it surprisingly opens! You step inside and see it is a convenience store, hopefully there are some cans left laying around for you. You begin scouring the shelves for something, anything of use! But it appears to be completely empty. Heading upstairs into the management section you go to push the door open but it seems to be jammed, you decide to push it down and you put your back into it as the door gives way. You should not have done that. 

As the door gives and you tumble inside of the room, you lose your footing on something wet and end up flat on your back, your legs facing the doorway. As soon as you hit the floor a small roofing beam that seems to have been damaged and been barely balancing on the door frame decides now is the perfect time to fall, right on top of you. Luckily there are no sharp objects sticking out of the part that lands on you, and it wasn't too much of a drop so it doesn't kill you instantly, but your left leg is trapped underneath the beam and the pain begins to set in. You can still feel your leg, but god does it hurt.  (-35HP).

You can see an open window in the corner of the room that faces the alleyway and you shout as loud as you can to get James' attention. Hopefully he hears you.

After a few seconds you hear some footsteps and someone coming up the stairs. You hear Jame's familiar voice "What the hell happened!".

( @Raisin ) -

As you both recover from the previous fight, you are occasionally reminded of your stomach wound as it sends sharp spikes of pain through your body when you jolt it, but you are pretty happy with the fact Kiril trusts you now, or at least sort of does. As you reach the alleyway you offer to take the left hand side buildings, hopefully you'll find more meds.

You push open the first door you get to and it just glides open, this is strange, what business leaves their back door unlocked? Regardless, you begin to search what appears to be a small office complex, not much chance of meds in here, but you start to search anyway. 

All you manage to find is office supplies! Pens, pencils, paper, printer ink! No one needs this crap now, as you turn to leave the building you hear a crash across the street and suddenly Kirils voice crying out. You run out of the building as fast as you can and up the stairs, all you can see is Kiril's feet sticking out from under a beam. 

---

Escapers, please remember that in order to move in the Text RPG you must plot a move on the Game Panel* before every event and post in the game forum thread, RP'ing out your moves. If you do not do this, I cannot advance you in the RPG and you will not move. 

If you do not move for a period of time, your group will be removed from the RPG to make space for new players. 

Note: I have cleared out inactive groups.

*To set a move, you must go to "manage group" then click on the map (this will set your destination, please be aware you can only move a short distance per move) and then set a move (IE. Move to destination) put a little bit of info in the "plans" bit and then click save. - You must do this for every event.

List of players who were not moved:

@bobsters (The Keepers) 

@Orion139 (Raid69)

@shepperd (Dauntless)

@dandroid87 (Sack Tap)

@Aliem (Action)

@mrpixel44 (USEC)

@spoxxje (FST SPX)

@The Scavenger (Potatoes)

@slabadab38 (The Slabs)

@SlaveToTheGames (Looters)

 @colocaust (Colocaust)

If you have any issues or questions, don't hesitate to PM me. 

 

Next Move - Tuesday 10th April

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewisuk

Moves 10/04

FireControl ( @Sir_Foter ) - 

As you go to leave the building you stop for a moment and look out towards the west, the direction the hideout is, and decide to head south in case you were followed or another group spots you going back towards the forest. You exit through the backdoor and jump the fence into a small, dirty alleyway, bags of rubbish litter the alleyway and you even spot the occasional rat running around.

Deciding to not hang about, you push south and reach another area of buildings and cut through some backyards to begin heading towards the forest, however as you turn to cross the main road, you hear some footsteps and some chatter in Russian. You dart behind a bag of rubbish and wait for them to pass, you spot at least 3 men as they walk past, down the main road. You quickly begin heading towards the forest, ready to deliver Boris' picture. 

Loner ( @REpowerplay ) - 

You continue to gently rub your wound as with every step it causes a slight pain in your shoulder, running into that door was not the best idea you've ever had. Regardless you force yourself to keep going and find another building of interest, you swear you hear noises coming from the west but you zone them out and decide to search this house. 

Gently pushing the door open reveals a nicer interior than the last one, you instantly head into the first room on your right and see the room in chaos, the chairs are upturned, the center coffee table is missing a leg and is slumped on the floor, you have a quick search of the room and find nothing. Continuing through the house, you check through a small personal office room and find nothing but a PC and a stack of folders. Heading to the kitchen you immediately spot a bayonet laying on the work top next to the fridge, you are unsure of why someone would leave it there, but the rest of the kitchen is picked clean. 

Going upstairs you check the main bedroom and find nothing but some clothes in the wardrobe and an under bed chest that has a rusted old pistol which seems beyond repair, you decide to leave it in there and turn to leave before you remember to check the bedside table. Opening the door reveals a small pouch sitting alone in the draw, carefully pulling the drawstring to open it reveals a single grenade with the pin still in it. You carefully put it in the front pocket of your backpack before leaving the room and continuing to search the remaining rooms, unfortunately you turn up nothing useful. 

Happy you didn't wound yourself this time, you head to the front door, ready to head out again. 

Acquired: Bayonet, M67 Pearl.

Laughing Coffin ( @Tokias ) - 

You can do nothing but laugh at yourself for losing your cool back in the house, especially punching that wardrobe. Looking down at the kit you just nod to yourself and start hauling ass deeper into the city, you very quickly decide to take the more "scenic" route through the city, avoiding the main roads and people. 

Hitting another area that seems to be a bit more industrial, you head to one of the only houses on this district and slowly enter, searching the room with your eyes for any traps, afterwards you spend a good few minutes setting up your trap in case anyone decides to come in behind you.

You begin searching the bottom floor and upon checking the living quarters you stumble upon a pile of magazines, going through them reveals nothing of importance apart from a few scraps of paper. You begrudgingly head towards the kitchen to see if you can at least find a can of food. You search every nook and cranny of the kitchen and manage to find 2 cans of Tushonka sat at the back of the top cupboard, clearly someone who looted this place was too short and couldn't see the cans. 

You sigh and head back to your trap, stepping over it you head outside, ready to continue your journey. 

Acquired: Food x2

Dauntless ( @shepperd ) - 

You wake up from your rough slumber in your car and as you try to start the car, it splutters but refuses to start, upon inspecting it you release you accidentally left the lights on in the car and the battery has gone flat, there is no way you are getting this thing to start again in the forest and you decide to ditch the car and go on foot, heading east. 

Hitting a small building area you can hear the faint chatter and movement of other people, unsure of their intentions you decide to lay low and only scavenge when they are cleared of the area, you decide on a group of three buildings to search, as the men appear to be walking away from them. 

Upon walking into the first building it becomes immediately clear that they have just looted this buildings, as there are fresh holes in doors, damage to the furniture and even overturned sofas where they have ransacked the place, you shake your head to yourself and head to check buildings 2 and 3.. Building 2 is the same story, but you decide to have a quick look in case they missed anything. Every room you go in, it's been turned upside down with no corner left untouched. You get a little irate and move towards building 3, hopefully there is something.

You curse under your breath as soon as you step inside, it's looted. You turn around and walk out of the front door as fast as you went in, this place has been picked clean and you realize you need to head deeper in the city to find less looted areas. 

Endeavor ( @Raisin ) - 

A little shocked from finding Kiril trapped under some beam, using all your strength to pull up the beam you nearly cause your wound to re-open but luckily he wiggles free before you cause yourself an injury. You have a quick scan of the room and think you see something of interest, but you quickly realize it's just the sun hitting an old watch at a weird angle and creating what appeared to be a shiny item on the desk in front of you. Shaking your head you meet Kiril downstairs and have a small chat, agreeing on moving towards the end of the alley, however his injury causes you to move at a slower speed, so you are not able to cover as much as ground as you usually would.

( @Pokus ) -

"Goddamn beam." Is all you think to yourself as you hobble down the staircase and out of the back door, coughing hard enough you think you are going to see your lungs, turning around you can hear James coming down the stairs, a little bit behind but well. You take a few moments to discuss the plans and make sure you are okay to move. You nod and you both begin your journey deeper into Tarkov, but the injury forces you to take a slower pace than you would like. 

Hopefully you don't run into any trouble...

--- 

Escapers, please remember that in order to move in the Text RPG you must plot a move on the Game Panel* before every event and post in the game forum thread, RP'ing out your moves. If you do not do this, I cannot advance you in the RPG and you will not move. 

If you do not move for a period of time, your group will be removed from the RPG to make space for new players. 

Note: I have cleared out inactive groups.

*To set a move, you must go to "manage group" then click on the map (this will set your destination, please be aware you can only move a short distance per move) and then set a move (IE. Move to destination) put a little bit of info in the "plans" bit and then click save. - You must do this for every event.

List of players who were not moved: 

@CupHead (Task Force 1)

@bobsters (The Keepers)

@Allan92 (The Rooks)

@mrpixel44 (USEC)

@colocaust (Colocaust) 

@Madaar (Pillagers)

@Jasonleehoyer (Foxtrot)

@Bloxkilla (Lemoms)

@StayEnforced (Enforced) 

@Weby64 (F1 Frag Nation)

@ogill117 (Crimson Raiders) 

@BlueMinotaur (Scouts)

@Xianto61 (OPS)

@undercutian (Juice)

@poppig123 (plsnokill)

@Leepak (Pathfinder)

 

If you have any issues or questions, don't hesitate to PM me. 

 

Next Move - Friday 13th April

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewisuk

Moves 13/04

FireControl ( @Sir_Foter ) - 

You quickly pick up the pace as you push into the forest, you want to get back before nightfall, you could hear the occasional crack of a twig or rustle in the leaves as you practically ran back towards the hideout. Due to your light weight and speed you manage to cover more ground than you expected to and you manage to reach the hideout in record time with not much more than a bit of mud on you. 

You walk into the camp and look for Boris. 

Laughing Coffin ( @Tokias ) - 

You take a moment to ponder your next path and you decide to go deeper into the city, unsure of the horrors it holds, but you think to yourself "Deeper I go, more stuff there will be!" and head south, towards the gunshots and fires. 

As you hit the area you planned to loot you notice a single story bungalow looking house which seems a nice place to start, pushing the door open you see a few bullet holes in the walls and dried blood, you quickly move into the first room and find a box of ammo in the corner, opening it reveals a pile of loose bullets, you quickly shove them in your pockets and move on to the other rooms. 

Checking the other room you see where them bullets came from, there are two bodies laying in the middle of the room riddled with bullets and blood pools around them, you decide to leave them alone as you head towards the dining room.. Opening this door reveals a backpack on the table with a single can of Pudding inside, "This seems suspicious" you think to yourself as you put it in your backpack, checking the rest of the rooms.

Finding nothing you head out of the front door, ready to move forward.

Acquired: 7.62x25 (x24), Food (x1). 

Loner ( @REpowerplay ) - 

You leave the area very happy with your findings, as you head east you begin to become a little more stealthy, checking areas before advancing and creeping forward, wary of making any noise. As you reach the edge of the building area you head towards a house that backs onto the forest. Suddenly you hear a growl from the other side of the road and you see a wild dog, obviously not happy to see you starting to run directly at you, teeth ready to take a chunk of your face off. 

You run towards the forest and jump two fences, crossing the backyard of the building you were about to search and run into the forest behind it. You stop in a small creek and catch your breath, check your map and decide your course. 

Endeavor ( @Raisin ) - 

As you both head deeper into the city, you start to think to yourself if this was a mistake, you appear to be reaching more dangerous areas with more activity as you can hear more gunshots and death around you. 

Suddenly as Kiril grabs you and points out the noise, you focus in on it and follow Kiril, even though he is wounded, towards the noise. 

You both reach the end of the alleyway and as you peek round the corner you notice that the noise is merely a crashed Sedan, the engine still running. The car has crashed into the wall of a office complex and is definitely not driveable, you curse under your breath and you both begin to move around the area, Kiril appears to be tiring out from all the walking on a bad leg and your wound is still hurting you occasionally, maybe you should find a safe place to rest.

( @Pokus ) -

The noise, you can't get it out of your head. Wait, it's not the ringing anymore, it's a buzzing, no? An engine! 

You quickly grab James' shoulder and alert him of the noise, you take the lead and slowly head towards the noise, you take your pistol out, just in case as you reach the end of the alleyway, the darkness making it harder and harder to see the area but you can see some lights coming from what appears to be inside a building but quickly realize it is a crashed Sedan embedded in a wall, but the engine is still running. This was recent.

You point towards it as you and James' begin to move around the area, your leg beginning to way you down. 

--- 

Escapers, please remember that in order to move in the Text RPG you must plot a move on the Game Panel* before every event and post in the game forum thread, RP'ing out your moves. If you do not do this, I cannot advance you in the RPG and you will not move. 

If you do not move for a period of time, your group will be removed from the RPG to make space for new players. 

Note: I have cleared out inactive groups.

*To set a move, you must go to "manage group" then click on the map (this will set your destination, please be aware you can only move a short distance per move) and then set a move (IE. Move to destination) put a little bit of info in the "plans" bit and then click save. - You must do this for every event.

/Will Update with non-moved players SoonTM.

If you have any issues or questions, don't hesitate to PM me. 

(Sorry for the short moves, a little bit of a busy day but didn't want to let you guys down!) 

Next Move - Tuesday 17th April

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewisuk

Moves 17/04

Dauntless ( @shepperd ) - You put in your move about an hour after I did the previous event - I will use your already posted move and game panel plot for this event.

You push south, heading for a group of buildings that hopefully haven't been looted clean. Still cursing yourself about them previous buildings you scout the area and notice 3 seemingly unlocked buildings and one with a padlock and chain holding the front door shut, there is the occasional gunshot in the distance, you need to get a move on.

As you go to the front door of the first building and pull on the door you instantly realize it is locked too! Just from the inside, you shake your head as you move to the next building and pull the door, it swings open and causes you to stumble backwards due to the force your put behind your pull, luckily you don't fall over. 

Entering you scour the room and notice you are in a lobby area for a small office building, you don't hold much hope for finding anything but you decide to search anyway. Opening every draw and every filing cabinet takes time and yields no rewards apart from some scrap papers and folders, which are of no use to you. 

Angrily you head to building 3 and mutter to yourself "If this is locked I swear to god.". You pull on the handle and.. It's locked. "MotherF-" you shout as you kick the glass on the door, you put your leg straight through the bottom pane and as you pull it out you catch it on a sharp corner, causing a neat tear in your trousers and a line of blood to appear on your leg. (-6HP) You decide to take advantage of this and reach in to unlatch the door from the inside, this allows you to pull the door open and slowly walk inside, leaving a few patches of blood on the floor. You begin to loot the building and notice it's a restaurant of sorts, maybe you will find food! 

You excitedly head straight to the back, the kitchen area and search all of the fridges and cupboards for something, you successfully bag yourself 3 cans of beans, apart from that there is just some pans and some old meat laying around, definitely not edible. Heading out of the building and feeling a little happier you check on the last building, you will need to jump up the storage container and through the window. Looking down at your leg, you decide to avoid any further injury and move on.

Acquired: Food (x3)

Endeavor ( @Raisin ) -

You just look around, a bit disheartened and beginning to feel the effects of being on your feet all day with a bullet hole in you. 

Your frustration amounts to you kicking a door, and the door practically laughing back at you, while Kiril looks on in confusion, he quickly stops you from causing even more noise or damage and ushers you towards an open window. You slip inside and watch in fascination as he explains his little trick to you. 

You both settle down and begin to rest.. but the snoring, the goddamn snoring drives you nearly to the point of killing him in his sleep, until your exhaustion eventually forces you to sleep... A "peaceful" rest. 

You awake, noting that nothing has really changed, but your wound is aching now, badly. 

( @Pokus ) -

You are trying to find a building to rest, your leg beginning to hurt with every step. The smells make you feel a little queasy as you check another building but the door doesn't budge, causing James to freak out and unleash his frustrations on a door, you very quickly calm him down before someone hears his outburst. 

You notice an open basement window and quickly usher him inside, hopefully if anyone heard his outburst they won't notice the window and get you in your sleep, but just incase you setup a clever little trap which seems to mesmerize James. 

You slump into the sofa to sleep, sweet, sweet sleep.. You wake up well rested, albeit your leg still hurting, ready to move again!

FireControl ( @Sir_Foter ) -

You are very pleased with yourself, managing to get back to Boris and get that picture back to him in one piece, you know he appreciates it and very quickly pays back the favor by helping you out of the camp, as you creep through the tunnel you see what appears to be old casings and a few bits of blood, clearly something went down here in the past, so you pick up your pace and get the hell out of there, heading back towards the buildings you were at before. 

Through the forest, there is very little resistance and noise, you notice a small rabbit hopping around in front of you but decide to let it live, you don't really need to kill it for anything right now, you can see a few fires in the forest around you and smoke rising from the inner city, god knows what lies in wait there. You pick up your pace and reach the buildings, you hide in a small cut in that leads to someones backyard and decide what to do next.

Loner ( @REpowerplay ) -

You move with purpose towards the buildings, still angered at the fact the wild dog spooked you off, no chance you were taking on a dog with a knife. God knows what disease you would get. 

You cross the road quickly and you push the door open, slowly, glad it opened and wasn't locked. As soon as you enter you make sure to shut the door behind you as you begin your search, it seems to be a small home consisting of a few rooms. 

You head left and into the living room area and as you walk inside you see what can only be described as a crime scene. There are two bodies, one laying along the floor and propped against the center coffee table while the other corpse lays on the sofa, there are a number of bullet holes in the walls and the smell of blood fills the room. You go to loot the body on the sofa but as you touch them you recoil back. It's warm. 

You get a surge of adrenaline as you immediately pull your bayonet out, listening for any movement...

RESOLVE IN PM

--- 

Escapers, please remember that in order to move in the Text RPG you must plot a move on the Game Panel* before every event and post in the game forum thread, RP'ing out your moves. If you do not do this, I cannot advance you in the RPG and you will not move. 

If you do not move for a period of time, your group will be removed from the RPG to make space for new players. 

Note: I have cleared out inactive groups.

*To set a move, you must go to "manage group" then click on the map (this will set your destination, please be aware you can only move a short distance per move) and then set a move (IE. Move to destination) put a little bit of info in the "plans" bit and then click save. - You must do this for every event.

List of players who were not moved:

@Allan92 (The Rooks)

@Tokias (Laughing Coffin)

@keninger (Ao2)

@Wooker @Bduderocks (SreamyBois)

@femmedef (Runners Point)

@ejet (The Tourists)

@1_Chief_1 (A)

@StayEnforced (Enforced)  - Note: Please follow the example post in the game thread.

@misajurik (VenomickGaming)

If you have any issues or questions, don't hesitate to PM me. 

Next Move - Friday 20th April

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
d0gday

Posting on behalf of GameMaster Oranje

Loner - You stumble out into the forest, not being able to get that family photograph you saw on the mantle out of your mind, and just wanting to get as much distance between that horrid place and yourself. You manage to control yourself though, and make your way quietly and unseen through the underbrush, at least for now.


FireControl - The SUV look to be in decent enough condition, at least from a distance,but from up close, you notice the seats are missing, you remember seeing them around the campfire in the back yard. There is no glove box anymore, and finding it before you search it doesn't seem like an intelligent thing to do, so you decide to head for the small workshop. The door hangs off its hinges, and there's a couple of holes in the roof, and someone has used it as a hunting shack, and left some venison on a drying rack, you cut it down and put it in your pack. you spend the most time searching the house from top to bottom, even though you had a feeling it was pointless, well, your feeling was right, it was.

Acquired: food x1, Small Diet x3


KageElite - No move plotted (Don't forget to do this in your game panel!)

Edited by d0gday
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olloch

Moves 4/24

FireControl
Deciding the food was not enough, you stumble across the street in the dark, and make your way to the next house. This house’s door is kicked in, and looks absolutely thrashed, you start to wonder why you bother staying in this area. It’s so well-travelled that you are bound to bump in to some unsavory types eventually, and spending an entire day searching one measly building is maybe not the best way to spend your precious time. You however meticulously search the building, starting in the bathroom, where you only find a few pore cleaning face pads, you take a minute or two in the mirror taking care of business, then head from the bedroom, through the living room and kitchen, into the garage. Your search, aside from the pads, yields one roll of toilet paper, a broken watch, and two empty cans. Disgusted by your haul you throw the cans towards the nearby trash bin, tipping it over. Right as you are about to walk away, you decide that, you know what, sometimes one man’s trash IS another man’s treasure, and walk towards the bin, upending it. You dig in, and come up with a partially depleted First aid kit, which still has more than enough gauze and such remaining to warrant taking along.



Endeavor
Even without the thunder and rain, these streets do not look inviting at all, you think as you look outside through the window, and are thankful for the conveniently open door in this alleyway. You realize why the door was open when you walk through the door into the next room. There is, what looks to once have been a man on the ground, quite obviously dead, and for at least a couple of days now. Taking in the scene, you see an axe lodged in the man’s shoulder, and defensive wounds on his arms. This man did not die easy. Trying to avoid looking at the corpse, you make a circle through the room, and see a bulge behind one of the curtains, and pull those away. There’s something there, wrapped in brown packing paper, you examine it, and find out it’s a stack of MRE’s, Chicken Pesto Pasta, Beef Ravioli in Meat Sauce, Chicken Chunks and Chili with Beans. Despite being in the presence of death, you let out a low whoop at the sight of these. You examine the room further, but fail to find any more useful items, you return your gaze to the body, and decide you cannot afford to be squeamish, you quickly pat him down, finding nothing but lint in his pockets, finally, you take a deep breath, and with a sickly sopping sound, you pull the axe out, wipe it off on the curtains, and go back to the door, opting to stand in the drafty doorway, to get as much space between you and the dead man.

Thank you to @Oranjefor carrying the team.

Next moves 4/27

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olloch

Moves postponed to 5/5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

FireControl 

You head out of the residential area, leaving behind the relative comfort of the quaint little neighborhood you recently relieved of some valuables. Deciding that a change of scenery will do you some good, you head out in the direction of the forest. After a little while you recognize the smell of open water, and see a faint glint through the trees up ahead, it could be signs of life, or just marsh lights, not having anything better to do at the moment, you are going to find out what it was.

 

Endeavor, @Raisin – You did not set an action on the group management panel, you need to both post here, and act on that screen for us to make you act.

 

DaDorn666, @DaDorn666 – You correctly added an action on the group management panel, however, you need to post how your day went in the Game-2 thread. (you don’t need to write a novel, but feel free to)

 

There are a couple of groups that need to keep an eye out for inactivity, we would love to have you in this world, if you have any questions please, feel free to send me or any other GM a message, and we can help you get your feet on the ground. Please remember, if you want to play, you need to make a group, set a group action (move/search/etc.) then post in your relevant Game thread how you think your day went, this does not have to be exhaustive, please do not write about meeting anyone, or finding specific items, this is decided by the GM and your actions. Here is a decent example from the Game-1 thread

 

On 4/26/2018 at 9:53 PM, UncleDark said:

Group name: Wanderer's Coffee Club

Action: search and travel.

Description:

I wake up, make breakfast and coffee, and while Slayer decides to check through the maintenance shack for anything usefull I climb the radio tower. This way I can get clearer picture of our surroundings, and maybe with luck I could get eyes on who or what ever was following us.

After spending couple hours there we continued towards our destination.

 

/Busy day.

 

These players will be purged soon if they do not take appropriate actions, if you are unsure what these are, message me please;

 

@Allan92

@shepperd

@REpowerplay

@Tokias

@keninger

@Wooker

@ejet

@misajurik

@lemon_pumpkins

@Zondakage

@spider98x

@cancan22

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Vitos Group @Dany126PL, and Wüs Gsg9 @Doctorwue

You did not post to the Game-2 thread with your action as required, if you do not understand what you need to do, reply to my message please.

 

The Virtz

With a bright and chipper attitude you go on your merry way into the city of Tarkov. And feel fairly well prepared for what it might throw at you. In the distance you hear the occasional staccato of gunfire, and every now and again, you see someone scurry off as soon as they see you, no one seems hostile towards you though, and besides, they all look malnourished and dirty, so you don’t feel concerned about them. At the end of the day, sadly not making as much progress as you had hoped, but still, you don’t feel like you can complain. After breaking into the little cottage, you find the softest bed you can find, and doze off, dreaming of what this city will bring to your future.

 

The outsider

After stocking your pack with goodies at the shop, you head out into the forest, going towards the buildings barely visible in the distance through the morning fog. Occasionally startling some wildlife, which in turn spooks you, but nothing comes of it, this part of the city, while well-travelled, is currently deserted. You daydream of saving a damsel in distress, and her being ever so grateful, until from out of nowhere, an apple falls on your head, you look around, and not even is this the wrong season, there isn’t an apple tree to be seen. Bewildered you pick up the apple, it’s a normal apple, no blemishes, and it looks delicious, so you eat it, core and all, throwing away only the stem. After which you continue on your path.

 

 

FireControl

As you are walking through the ruins of the city, you step out of an alley, the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, as you suddenly feel watched. Which of course you are, as someone behind you steps out of an overturned minivan.

Resolved in PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

First off, my apologies for being late, there has been some, err, technical difficulties and a few misunderstandings in the GM team, i will be taking care of Game-2 until these are resolved.

 

 

Faren - @HKPackee  Having your knife out, you enter the store, being certain you heard something in the back. Moving as carefully as you can, you creep deeper into the old looted store. It’s dark in here, so you completely miss the metal pot on the shelf next to you, and bump into it. It falls off, making a comically large amount of noise (maybe someone put it there as a trap?) you hear a loud curse in the back, footsteps, then see an object arch toward you, catching the light as it passes through a ray of light from the skylight. You dive for cover as the object hits the floor, and comes to a stop right in front of you, of course it’s a grenade, you duck under your arms, imagining all the things you will never get to experience… until after what seems like an eternity, you are still lying there, starting to feel silly. Opening your eyes, you take a good look at the grenade, apparently whoever threw it forgot to pull the pin, as that is still slowly dangling from it. You say a short prayer, and pocket it, from the fading footsteps in the distance, whoever threw it was not sticking around to find out why there was no boom.

 

 

Obesity - @Liszon, You need to post in the Game-2 thread with how you think your day looked.

Casti3l - @Casti3l, You also need to post in the Game-2 thread with a description of what you did.

Find weapon to defend myself - @superdicky, The same goes for you, please post a description of what happened during your day.

 

Wüs Gsg9 - @Doctorwue, LightOfRohan - @RandalfTheGrey, The outsider - @vic9999, The Virtz – @eBear, Vitos Group – @Dany126PL, DaDorn666 - @DaDorn666.  You need to set an action for every game turn (Should be on Tuesday and Friday) AND post an action here for your actions to count, and for me to be able to make you actually do anything. You guys are all mostly alone, i would highly advise you to find a buddy to explore the world with, this is an unforgiving world (and none of the quests are really meant to be done alone)

 

This goes for everyone by the way, you need to set an action, and post in the game thread before every Turn.

 

Again, if you have any questions, please message me, i would like to make your games as enjoyable as i can.

Edited by Oranje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Energy @Projekt, Please post your progress or actions for the day in the Game-2 thread, without it, I cannot process your actions.

Un Reg@Dr_Remger, Please post your progress or actions for the day in the Game-2 thread, without it, I cannot process your actions.

StatTrak @Gongal66, Please post your progress or actions for the day in the Game-2 thread, without it, I cannot process your actions.

The OutsiderThis building you choose, or did it maybe choose you, you idly muse to yourself. Not trying to think too much about it, lest it give you a headache, you walk to the second floor, and rummage through a couple of rooms, getting nothing but a few paper cuts for your trouble. Coming to an office where the door seems to be stuck, you put your shoulder against it, and get it open on the first try. The desk inside the room holds even more paper in its drawers, but you grab something firm underneath them, pulling out some cans, from the labels you assume them to be fruit on syrup. Adding these to your pack, you quickly finish through the other rooms, sadly finding nothing else of use.

Parabellum TeamMaking haste to get to your destination before dark, you move quickly though the underbrush, already seeing the first buildings come up ahead of you. Crossing a small road, and jumping a few fences. In one of the backyards, sticking out of a tree, you see an axe, one of those tactical looking ones, you walk up to it, and pull it out of the wood, it’s got some moss on it, so it might have been here for a while already, that’s good you consider, no one will miss it anytime soon, as you hang it off a ring on your belt, and continue on your way.

Obesity Please do not use coordinates in your posts in the Game-2 thread. You walk into the City, and are unable to shake the feeling you are being watched, occasionally seeing a curtain or set of blinds move, or maybe it’s just the wind, maybe. Deciding to go into a building to see if there is any food, or maybe even a weapon to be found, opening a cupboard in some lounge, some box falls out, blowing some white powder in your face, immediately your eyes begin to burn, and you quickly grab your canteen to wash out your eyes. After some tense minutes, your vision begins to slowly return, you try to check out the box, but can’t understand a single word of the Cyrillic language, only the common labels for skin irritation jump out at you, the rest of the day, your vision occasionally goes blurry, and your eyes keep that burning feeling for quite a while.

Find weapon to defend myselfWalking through the forest gives you a tranquil feeling, hearing the birds and seeing the occasional critter scurry from your path, you make good time getting to the houses you saw in the distance. It’s slowly getting dark when you finally reach them, and the first thing you see, is a fence, with one of those big armored vehicles that swat teams always use in movies sticking through it. It’s windshield is smashed, and the engine is still running. A few houses over you hear a lot of gun fire. Deciding to risk it, you run towards the back of the van, it’s door slightly ajar, you take a quick look inside, and see a small case, you grab it, and run! Running through back yards, past buildings and sheds, you run until your breath comes ragged, hearing no cries of alarm, you think you got away with your ill gotten gains, you sag against a shack, and lay the case on your knees, then click it open. You scarcely believe your eyes, it’s a brand new P226, and right next to it in the foam, a full box of ammo.

 

 

@Everyone, For us to be able to process your actions, you need to do two things before every single turn (which are on Tuesday and Friday). On the group management panel, you choose an action (Search/Explore/Attack/Clean up/Set a trap/Make an ambush/Create a stash/Move to destination), select it and write a short commentary meant to convey information you do not want other players to have (coordinates, nefarious plans, etc) in Plans and Comments, after that is done, select a location next to you on the map where you would like to move during this action (you will always move a little on the map, even on a search) rule of thumb is one sector per game day (turn), you may select a distance a lot further away, but you will have less control over your precise path. Then you go to the Game-2 thread and make a post there (do not use coordinates here, this RPG allows player versus player combat, and it might not be a good idea to relay your location to other players) outlining how your day went, this may be as exhaustive as you please, and well written posts may even end up gaining you bonus XP, but a short, clear description is allowed as well. (Please do not write about encountering other people, or finding specific items, this is decided by us, the GMs)

 

Again, if anything is unclear, or if you have any questions, please message me, we are here to assist you.

 

Edited by Oranje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

I am going to delay today's turn to 19/05, because i would like everyone to read and understand the first part of the post i made here.

 

 

There are still quite a few who either have not understood all the actions that have to be taken for me to count them for today's turn, the players listed below, if you do not understand why i have listed you after reading my tutorial above, please message me, and i will make it clear.

@robertacedane, @superdicky, @Gongal66, @Headkraker, @Mo0N_Of_Tarkov, @WorstAtBest, @OsamaBinSmokin, @SquejeMofo, @beanzrod, @MrPicklesTheDog, @Casti3l, @HKPackee, @Kronikx3, @Liszon (There is no time limit to this help, even if you see this two weeks from now, and want to pick the game up again, shoot me a PM)

 

The rest who posted in Game-2 and not specifically mentioned here, you're good, my apologies for making you wait another day, but as you can see, there's quite a few potential allies or targets that we could help with this extra day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Dante and friends - Moving through the underbrush is tough going, and you keep hearing sounds you can't immediately place, near and far, at one point you think you even saw what looked to be a couple of guys trampling through the forest, making you dive for a ditch, and lie there, in the mud. After waiting for what seemed like ages, you went back on course, ending your trek for the day near a freeway, you could decide to search some of the abandoned vehicles, follow the road deeper into the city, maybe you could even set an ambush here for anything that might pass, thinking of that makes you realize you might not always be the ambushing party though.

Raw Dog Crew - (Please, read my tutorial, next time you will skip a turn if you do not do everything correctly) Against better judgement, you search the area directly around your hideout, this area is well traveled, but who knows what people throw away or lose, right? Searching through the bushes, and throwing over trash cans, hoping that one mans trash, will be your treasure, you are about to give up hope, when the last trash can you throw over (you said this five cans ago) seems to hold more then just trash, you pick up, and wipe off (you hope that was ketchup) a set of body armor, this has definitely seen better days, but is still serviceable, if just.

The Outsider - You and your furry friend Max look at the bodies, and Max is growling softly in their direction. The rain slowly soaks you both while keeping watch for someone to make his presence known, which never happens. The two of you walk towards the bodies, but Max refuses to come close to them, against your better judgement you tell him to guard, and go pat one of the bodies down, before you get to that point however, you look at them closely, and see no markings of violence on them, they look as if they just fell over and died, they are however all bleeding from their eyes, ears and noses. Deciding that this is not a smart idea after all, you go back to Max, and you get the hell out of there. The rain has finally stopped, yet you still feel something trickle down your face, you rub it away, to see your hand come back covered in blood.

FireControl - Walking in to the fuel transfer station feels like walking into a trap, the guy could have easily set you up for another trap here, seeing this area has lot's of cover from just about everywhere. Remembering him saying something about a fellow tank, you carefully scout out the lot, seeing nothing of the sort. Until, yes, there it is, in the north east corner. walking to it, you dig in the lose soil right under the tank. And find a solidly wrapped package, which you eagerly open. It contains 5 Days worth of food, 2 cartridges for an injector, and one pristine HG-78 grenade. So the guy was true to his word, you suddenly put more faith into his description of the events unfolding at the port as well.

Parabellum Team - Going through these alleys gives you the willies, all those shadows and crumbling walls can hold all sorts of surprises. Thankfully the reality is more forgiving then your imagination, and no one jumps out at you. The gunfire in the South-West doesn't let up for a long time before finally puttering out. When reaching a parking garage, you walk up, to survey the area. Coming out of the stairway up top, you can see some smoke from the South, maybe that was where the firefight went down? In the West you see an office building, with a light still on one of its floors, that looks to be a good place to maybe get some new equipment, you decide to sleep in the garage, in one of the maintenance closets, and decide which direction to head off in tomorrow.

Find weapon to defend myself - After cleaning the weapon, and re-familiarizing yourself with it, you feel a lot more comfortable, seeing and hearing the signs of violence everywhere. Trusting your luck to hold, you rummage through sheds and yards, deciding that all the houses themselves are probably picked clean by now. You come across the scene of a gunfight, empty casings spread all around, the fence riddled with holes. Then your eye catches a few magazines on the ground, they are all full, and pocket them, hoping to find a weapon that matches them later.

 

@everyone else, if you are not mentioned above, and feel you should have been, message me, and i will explain why you where not, and what you can do to be included next time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

FireControl - Feeling a lot more dangerous after picking up that explosive, you trudge around until you reach the forest, feeling like you should know this area somewhat, like a tongue feeling around the gap of a lost tooth, it's like something changed. Suddenly it comes back to you, seeing certain markings on the trees Boris left to mark his hunting grounds. Remembering the shed the two of you used to stay at, and the things he used to keep hidden there. Losing your bearings a couple of times despite the markings, it takes a while for you to locate it, and time has certainly not been kind to it. There's no door anymore, and almost half the roof is missing, you would not want to spend the night inside of it, in fear of it collapsing on top of you. That's not what you came here for though, and you go inside, looking for any further weapons that might aid your trek through Tarkov. It's all gone glory though, and there's certainly nothing left that will be of any use, then you remember the lose floor board, and quickly pry it open. You find quite a bit of food, but the rats have gotten to it, because you aren't in fear of going hungry, you're being picky, and only take what hasn't been compromised by them.

Parabellum Team - Moving towards the office building, and feeling the hairs on your neck trying to crawl up your scalp, you hide behind a car wreck immediately. Feeling watched, you try to pin point the source of your discomfort, but fail to do so. After a little while you continue on your way inside, while feeling a little silly about your earlier behaviour. Going from room to room, you fail to locate anything of value to you, and you cant read anything on the few papers you glance at. Walking into a big office, the door behind you slams closed, you turn your towards the sound, and see a youth with a gun, it slightly shaking, from adrenaline maybe. Then, from inside the room someone with a squeak in his voice says "Well, well, what do we have here" and you are certain the guy is trying to sound tough, and failing miserably. @Lewisuk Will PM you later today, have fun!

The outsider - After having this weird dream of owning a dog named Max, you head back out of the hospital, feeling a little more secure with the extra padding under your jacket. Moving through the city is still pretty unnerving, and you get freaked out by all the sounds of violence, and then go paranoid when all seems to go quiet every now and again. It's starting to get dark quickly at the end of the day, and you start to think about finding a spot to spend the night. That is, until you see the flickering light of a camp fire in the ruins of a nearby building, deciding to see whats up, you crawl towards it on your belly, with your weapon out. Clearly someone was here recently, and you are going to wait and see if you can maybe come out of this a little richer. Waiting for what seems to be hours, the fire finally dies down to embers, and still you have not seen, nor heard anyone. Making your way to the pack, and making there's no snares or tripwires, you open it up, and find a pistol in pretty good condition, with some matching ammunition. You can't make heads or tails from it, and take a better look around, you surmise that part of this building is recently collapsed, and probably the guy that made the fire is somewhere under it. It's highly unstable though, so you decide against digging around for him, with an ache in your heart for all the things he probably carried, and are now lost to you.

Raw Dog Crew - A new morning, and new chances, that's what you think after waking up this morning, still you cant shake the feeling you forgot something very important, suddenly you remember! you forgot to pay your last few beers at the Romp bar, and you know the barkeep is not going to be happy with you keeping your tab open, you hurry back to him to avoid him sending someone to softly remind you of this fact, with a brick over the head.

Find weapon to defend myself - Waking up in the wardrobe with a creak in your back, you make your way through the building, riches on your mind. You find a gun cabinet, but it's locked, so you decide to come back to it after you searched through the rest of the building first. Being disappointed with your findings, you come back to the gun cabinet, and it's still locked. Thankfully, after examining it carefully, you come to the conclusion it is not a high end one, and its construction is pretty cheap. Thus, also light, you drag it over to the stairs, and unceremoniously push it over the railing, and get rewarded with a nice crunch, and see the door come off. You run down stairs, and eagerly search its insides. You find a carton of hunting ammo, but it seems to be hand loaded, and in good condition, this you stick in your pack, scratching your head over how your luck seems to be all over the place the past couple of days. Then again, you think, you keep searching in places that are obviously looted already, and might have more luck in places that are less traveled, might sure be nice to get a friend to traipse around with, and go deeper into the city though.

 

Everyone whose group here i did not mention, please, read though my tutorial about what's required of you, and try again on Friday.

Edited by Oranje
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

FirecontrolChecking out the cars in the collapsed part of the road seemed like a good idea at first, that thought did not last however. Trying to slowly descend into the hole, you step on the wrong rock, and lose your footing, sliding all the way down the hole, into the muddy pit at the bottom, one of the wrecks shifts because of the small landslide you cause, this traps your leg under it. The water isn’t deep, but you understand immediately this is a death trap, the walls are not settled, and could slide down, making things worse. You relax, and slowly manage to pull your leg out from under the car. Climbing on the wreck, not wanting to disturb the soil even further, you use it to get out of the pit. Sitting down to catch your breath, you find your left arm throbbing something fierce, examining it, it seems the adrenaline kept a mayor cut on your elbow hidden, the wound is bleeding profusely, and is going to require stiches. (-32 hp)

 

Parabellum TeamIn encounter

 

Raw Dog Crew After paying off that prissy barkeep, you thankfully still had enough money left to hit the traders and get something to put under your pillow at night. After stocking up, you give Max some kibble, and the two of you take the by now familiar path back into the city. Coming at the city edge, Max runs off into the bushes, and after a minute or two, comes back with a backpack in his mouth, happily wagging his tail. The bag contains a few packets of food, which you gratefully add to your collection. Making yourself scarce quickly, in case the owner of that backpack comes looking for it.

 

Find weapon to defend myself Moving Eastward, towards the city, you come across the burnt out remains of a few cars, and the occasional van. This whole area is pretty much picked clean, finding only a few cans of preserved fruit in the boots of those cars. You hope the pickings will be less slim when you go deeper into the city.

 

@Gongal66 and @DerMax Please post your activities on the game-2 thread, you need to both set a new action plus post a description of those to be included on Tuesdays turn.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olloch

Moves 5/29

Dante - 
You pick through the wreckage of cars on the highway. This area looks extremely well traveled. All of the car doors are open, some even have the interiors gutted. You realize quickly you will need to move deeper into the city where few others dare to venture if you want to get good supplies. You look eastward, the city looming in the distance...

Raw Dog Crew -

As you cross out of the forest and onto the highway you see abandoned vehicles everywhere. You look though a few cars before realizing its a wasted effort. After several hours of searching, you come across another Survivor in the distance, he is also searching through a car. He doesn't seem to notice you and you crouch down. You imagine you could confront him or leave safely. 
(If you want to encounter the other survivor send me a PM)


Find a weapon to defend myself - 
Your search goes absolutely terrible. You search for hours and find nothing. The lunchbox you opened was vile and you find yourself heaving. You vomit 3 times and continue to heave after. The ordeal takes its toll on you (-10hp) and you find yourself slow to recover. You don't get very far on your move either. The UN APC has been stripped for parts, you don't find a spare usable scrap on it. You slump down next to the APC in frustration. These are the days that will make or break a man...

Next moves 6/1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

As some of you might have gathered, there has been some commotion today. Currently i am on a trip abroad, and am not in a position to straighten out some of the kinks this caused. (I will return sometime next week)

For now, both Game-1 and Game-2 are on hold, and every encounter being run in PMs is on hold as well.

There might (or might not, information is sparse) be some changes that affect all of us in the upcoming days. Please be patient, we will attempt to do things with as little disruption as possible. More information will be shared when it becomes available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2