Inaccurate kill count

I killed two scars today on Woods but the game only credited me with one kill. Trying to complete a Prapor quest. Makes it harder when you don’t get credit for your kills!

Anyone else experienced this bug?

This keeps happening! No matter how many Scavs or PMCs I kill I rarely get credit for all of them! 

I killed a PMC on Woods today and apparently his body fell through the floor. He was nowhere to be found to loot. No credit given for the kill.

I also killed Scavs in two different raids and only got credit for one kill! This sucks!

I can’t figure out how to report it to the Devs but it needs to get fixed!

Edited by ReeseGG

MadMacks I get a 404 error code when I click on that link. I would love to make a bug report but can't seem to find anyway to do so. The Devs need to make bug reports easier .

I had couple times this issue today on Woods - killed & looted more than one scav per ride but still got xp only for one.

I am also doing Prapov task for 14 Woods scav. I made a bug report on this.

I hope it gets fixed soon. Working on these Punisher and Friend from the west quests are more difficult than they should be. Killed two people on shoreline one headshot another with a grenade. Got dog tags and confirmed kills. After end of raid got credit for NO kills. 

It seems that I am not getting credited specifically for hatchet kills, and am only getting credit for about half of my scav kills in general.

Also I killed a PMC last night, got his dog tag (confirmed my name in the Killed By field), then when I extracted my kill was listed as "USEC - ???".

So there's definitely a lot of kill-credit issues going around, it seems.

ShowMeDeWai

This is to be hot fixed soon™ according to Nikita.

On 2/20/2018 at 9:35 AM, DanExert said:

Search function is pretty cool :) 

You are such a tease!  I love the links you provide =(  /sadface

Capture.JPG

DanExert
6 hours ago, ShowMeDeWai said:

You are such a tease!  I love the links you provide =(  /sadface

Capture.JPG

You still not sorted your account? If you own the game you should have permission to see the beta testing forum. No one else seems to have a problem with my links :/ 

The only thing i've noticed is anything you kill with headshots will not be credited at this time. Did a night run on factory and shot most scavs in the head(well around 20ish) but only received like 3k xp.

Next run specifically when for chest shots and received most kills and got respectable xp.

So it seems there's something with specifically getting headshots and bonus xp for it is broken and removes the kill outright from you, most of the time.