Landerson

penalties for team kills

Landerson

hello,

please consider giving big penalties for people who instantly kill teammembers. 

I joined a  team and was instantly killed by that dude. this immediatly wants me to quit the game... those people exploit the games intention without getting punished...

another suggestion maybe: I'm playing for a couple of days now and I'm really poo! I get killed all the time. I could extract only once... 

make different servers for the different levels... 

This game doesn't inspire me to keep going if you lose all the time in the beginning.

3th suggestion: make a good tutorial. it's not clear in the beginning what to do and how to extract... (e.g.: the double tap 'O'... did not know that)

Forien

How can you call random dude over the internet, to whom you have not even spoken, with whom you haven't even exchanged text messages, a "teammate"? 

Are you new to the internet? Or Multiplayer games?

Get friends, get on Discord, talk with them, they will be more trustworthy. If they kill you - well, at least you know not to trust them again.

But randoms? 

PS: if you don't have friends, look for a clan or just get on any bigger Discord server, they tend to have mostly solid people. Some bigger even have reputation system. 

Edited by Forien

NoisyCosmos
10 minutes ago, Landerson said:

hello,

please consider giving big penalties for people who instantly kill teammembers. 

I joined a  team and was instantly killed by that dude. this immediatly wants me to quit the game... those people exploit the games intention without getting punished...

another suggestion maybe: I'm playing for a couple of days now and I'm really poo! I get killed all the time. I could extract only once... 

make different servers for the different levels... 

This game doesn't inspire me to keep going if you lose all the time in the beginning.

3th suggestion: make a good tutorial. it's not clear in the beginning what to do and how to extract... (e.g.: the double tap 'O'... did not know that)

1- There will be a karma system in the game soon or later as devs sayd. Now joining a group in the lobby is a bad idead for what you sayd.

2- There won't be different servers for different levels as I heard. This game is not that kind of game. Make sure you play since the day 1 release.

3- You are going to lose all your equipment in the next wipe until the final release, so try to learn, it's a good oportinity.

4- The game had a tutorial but too much changes in the road. I recommend you to watch some streamer's videos like kleanupguy, devildoggamer, kottongaming and so.

Cheers and welcome to Tarkov!

SiR_Dumbrazz

I find it extremely frustrating that I join a team from the que and I am offed right from the start, this is due to the higher level players collecting dog tags or whatnot.....I mean are players that bad in this game that it resorts to this.....I see this thing about Karma but this simply will not due, they should be warned about it and the if they persist...banned from the group joining...this is absolutely ridiculous, this game already has a steep learning curve in which I do not mind the challenge but I have tried  4 times with the group finder and have been shot dead 3 of them. Players are just Bad and this needs to be fixed.

0xsergy
On 1/8/2019 at 9:11 PM, SiR_Dumbrazz said:

I find it extremely frustrating that I join a team from the que and I am offed right from the start, this is due to the higher level players collecting dog tags or whatnot.....I mean are players that bad in this game that it resorts to this.....I see this thing about Karma but this simply will not due, they should be warned about it and the if they persist...banned from the group joining...this is absolutely ridiculous, this game already has a steep learning curve in which I do not mind the challenge but I have tried  4 times with the group finder and have been shot dead 3 of them. Players are just Bad and this needs to be fixed.

I honestly almost feel sorry that they're so bad that the only way they can get kills is by backstabbing a teammate. To the others talking about discord, I enjoy doing runs without voice comms sometimes when I just don't want to talk. It's fun. Unfortunately I've grown to rely on making friends in the match instead of in the menu because the menu one is certain death.

Edited by 0xsergy