Colonel Twerkins

Glock 17 Gen3 Screenshots!

Dear players, we are so excited about the upcoming patch that we decided to keep the ball rolling! Now, the moment you have all been waiting for, the unveiling of the new Glock 17 Gen3 that will be coming to a trader near you! There will be 30 mods for this so you can make the Glock of your dreams.

ENJOY!

G1.jpgG2.jpgG3.jpgG4.jpgG5.jpgG6.jpgG7.jpgG8.jpg

• Like 46
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 13
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

Dear players, we are so excited about the upcoming patch that we decided to keep the ball rolling! Now, the moment you have all been waiting for, the unveiling of the new Glock 17 Gen3 that will be coming to a trader near you! There will be 30 mods for this so you can make the Glock of your dreams.

ENJOY!

@Colonel Twerkins Would it be possible we could get the Aluminum and Stainless steel Glock 17 and 22 frames from CCF Raceframes? They're a small business, so you can probably get permissions easily. I also have one myself that I'm willing to share many photos of if need be. They'e heavy, so they reduce recoil significantly. 

Here is there website;

http://www.ccfraceframes.com/home.php

And my personal CCF Glock 22 stainless frame.IMG_20180205_180616_408.thumb.jpg.ba28ffcf96d39ee3cf561765b8a8e685.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1