paysen

How many times can you login on a different hardware or system?

paysen

Since you have to manually receive your insured items, I wanted to login on my gf's laptop and get my insured items back before they get discarded by TheRapist. I won't be home until tomorrow evening and I know that it will be gone in a few hours.

Will I get a problem if I download and login on her laptop today and play tomorrow on my desktop pc at home?

hidden_citizen

There shouldn't be any problems, but I've only tried it in 2 different PCs, don't know past that

superbenke

Until they remove his post don't click the link as it goes to some site that has nothing to do with HP.

saibot0
5 minutes ago, superbenke said:

Until they remove his post don't click the link as it goes to some site that has nothing to do with HP.

it does have something to do with that, you probably just got a popup ad from malware

superbenke

@saibot0 I didn't get anything as I wouldn't click on the link.

So you would think that the URL https://www.hptechnicalsupportphonenumbersusa.com/hp-customer-support/ is a good place to go for HP support?

He has made one post, which is an answer that has nothing to do with the OPs question, and his only motive was to share a link.
Apparently the company name is HP Support Phone Number, that alone should ring some kind of bell since who would name their company that if they are somewhat serious?

saibot0
42 minutes ago, superbenke said:

@saibot0 I didn't get anything as I wouldn't click on the link.

So you would think that the URL https://www.hptechnicalsupportphonenumbersusa.com/hp-customer-support/ is a good place to go for HP support?

He has made one post, which is an answer that has nothing to do with the OPs question, and his only motive was to share a link.
Apparently the company name is HP Support Phone Number, that alone should ring some kind of bell since who would name their company that if they are somewhat serious?

alright i didn't actually check out the site much but the link and site does say hp support and poo but might not be sorry bout that.

superbenke
10 minutes ago, saibot0 said:

alright i didn't actually check out the site much but the link and site does say hp support and poo but might not be sorry bout that.

No worries.

People making their first post in old forum threads sharing links that will fix some issue is 99.9% just ads, scams, phising and all the other bad stuff you can think of, just don't click them =)

smokey-phil

:P i checked it out its a scam where someone offers to "fix" your problem via hamachi logmein or some other remote access program and then normally they will then skskey you (encriping the startup proccesses with a random string of numbers that only they have) and will fix this 2nd problem for a lot more while adding more malware to keep doing it again and again its nasty and people who panic easily and know little about how pc support actually works get taken in for thousands like this.

edit* i forgot to anwser the question 

In reply to the actual question i don't think there is one i mean bsg doesn't bother to hwID ban hackers so why bother to do activation locks. 

I've also changed hardware a couple of times and had no real problems with the launcher starting things.

So i think you should be ok to collect your insurance returns.  

Edited by smokey-phil
i forgot to answer the question -.-

smokey-phil
8 hours ago, happywheelsgame said:

On the hills and far away. One million miles from L.A. We will find the beginning of something new. Take me anywhere, take me anywhere. Wherever you go with you. Just have you and the game

Is this a forum script posting this 0.o ??