Sign in to follow this  
RavenSpecV

In game gloves

RavenSpecV

Is this confirmation that you have a partnership with Mechanix for this game? That would be pretty awesome.

921396_1520378088256506_3285788413361656265_o.jpg

Arngrim

I'm also liking the watch on the arm, will it work or is it just fancy graphics on the arm?

Frantic
22 minutes ago, Arngrim said:

I'm also liking the watch on the arm, will it work or is it just fancy graphics on the arm?

On the action trailer they post, i think there is a moment that he's watching at watch. So i guess its gonna be a working one and not just graphic.

Edit: Yeah on 2:20 you can see that. But im not sure if its working or not, we'll see :)

Edited by Frantic

Arngrim

Yeah, hope thats a feature. Showing in-game time and maybe other information, like how the watch works in Metro. But just a simple way of telling time would be great.

• Upvote 2

Ayaku
25 minutes ago, Arngrim said:

Yeah, hope thats a feature. Showing in-game time and maybe other information, like how the watch works in Metro. But just a simple way of telling time would be great.

Metro <3 <3 <3
Yeah, When he watches his.. watch, lel, you can see the time on the upper right corner. So that's probably a thing

Arngrim

The less UI we need to see at all times, the more immersion im gonna feel. Instead of having a timer in some corner of the screen or in some "menu". I'd rather have more dynamic and realistic stuff like looking at the watch for time. 

• Upvote 1

Ayaku
31 minutes ago, Arngrim said:

The less UI we need to see at all times, the more immersion im gonna feel. Instead of having a timer in some corner of the screen or in some "menu". I'd rather have more dynamic and realistic stuff like looking at the watch for time. 

Yep. I loved Metro Redux games for that. Played them on Ranger Hardcore, it's so good when something jumps at you and you don't know if it's a QTE and you have to press something or not , HAHAHA ! So good <3

• Upvote 1

Arngrim

Oooh, im actually playing through Metro LL Redux right now on Ranger mode, love it, sure makes the game totally different from having all the hud around me.

• Upvote 1

RavenSpecV

I was surprised that I enjoy LL so much. I waited to get it on Steam sale for a long time. I bought 2033 when it launched way back when and it just pissed me off. I didn't like it at all. And the worst thing about it was the $60 for 6 hours on a first playthrough... Insta-regret.