Graveprophet

Delta 6 Order

Graveprophet

200w_d.gif

D6 Order

Here at D6, the clan is established and focused about fun and tactics. We have some of the veterans of Tarkov that utilize success at all costs. Cheeky breeki is the way of life here.

Established like a good wine and dining on everyone else money like a good date. We are here to take loot and dog-tags in name of D6.

Have you ever had a bounty put out for your clan leader of 400k? Have you ever squad wiped and gave out the gear of the squad to hatch-lings? Have you ever had so much you cant fit it in your inventory? Here at D6 that is daily problems we incur ever day.

What you can expect from D6

• Tactical Gameplay with high success rate
  • Coordinated leadership with success behind its belt
  • High Quality players to play with, not everyone can run with the big dogs. We have the rest stay on the porch
  • Gameplay and fun. Even tactical and serious we still laugh like we are drunk and have more fun than other groups.
  • High success and exfil rates. We have majority 50-60%+ survival rates, with some as high as 80%
  • Knowledge and capability in squad leads

What D6 can expect from you

• You need to be mature and have the ability to make calls in voice comms of discord
  • You need to have enough gear to loadout with to run with the group, if you come out with no armor when everyone else is dressed to the nines you can expect that you wont last here.
  • You need to understand the callouts of the game, and its locations, and understand the extracts/maps completely. Our D6 specific callouts can take time, basic knowledge is a must to apply
  • Any full fledged member can vouch for trial recruits, that means you wont be separated from friends even if they are not cut from the same cloth as the rest
  • Your kill your loot, you cant be in such a state that your willing to die over loot, and you can not loot someone else loot unless they state it is free for all. All kills are claimed by the killer.
  • You need to not be a hatchling with gear when you play with D6. Rushing to a safe to get a bitcoin and then dying in the procces wont earn you membership
  • You need to work with the group and follow the squad leaders calls
  • Minimum of level 20 in one of the wipe periods to apply efficient experience

To apply

Simply apply by joining https://discord.gg/GDSeH3M You will get messaged by an officer/leader for voice interview.

Join today and look like this 2018-02-1713-19_0.png

2018-02-1713-23_0.png

Edited by Graveprophet
  • Upvote 1

Graveprophet
7 minutes ago, xm3ltd0wnx said:

D6 is the elite tarkov Clan. only the best of the best here.

and then their is Image.

Edited by Graveprophet
  • Like 1
  • Cold 1
  • Upvote 1

Metalaggression

One of the best decisions I've made for sure! These people are great and fun to be around. We are all laid back and don't take much personal and loot is just loot, you'll eventually have no space for it anyway. Goodluck to those who apply, and to those that get accepted cya in the battlefield.

Metalaggression
4 hours ago, ruizsean43 said:

I am level 18.......and will apply immediately upon completion of level 19,....which should be in a day or so. looking for a serious tactical group with a laidback feel,.......I think D6 just might be the group im looking for,....tired of playing with non-tactical jokers..... 

Sounds good!

Graveprophet
On 2/20/2018 at 10:14 PM, ruizsean43 said:

I am level 18.......and will apply immediately upon completion of level 19,....which should be in a day or so. looking for a serious tactical group with a laidback feel,.......I think D6 just might be the group im looking for,....tired of playing with non-tactical jokers..... 

Join discord for a tryout.

Metalaggression
16 hours ago, ruizsean43 said:

i am currently only level 18........requirements for joining are level 20 correct?

20 in any past reset, so if you've played before and your level was reset due to a server wipe then you can apply. Good luck!

Grave gave you the go ahead so you should join our discord and try out. If you understand the game and know your way around EVERY map then the level requirement gets ignored.

Edited by Metalaggression
  • Thanks 1

Graveprophet

Yes because the bump stock is scarier than the grenade launcher attached there.

Edited by Graveprophet

Graveprophet
7 minutes ago, Tony83 said:

oh sorry I tought its all about Minecraft ;0

ps. hi from native .!. ;p

Freaking troll, I was like NAH FAM Im not 12 years old I dont play that poo. Then its freaking native giving me poo.

1 minute ago, Graveprophet said:

Freaking troll, I was like NAH FAM Im not 12 years old I dont play that poo. Then its freaking native giving me poo.

These forums censor to more appropriate words thats insane. ROFL I just found some that arnt censored better edit.

Edited by Graveprophet

Tony83

Great group, skilled players with common sense for gameplay. 
and then there is Define ..

• Like 1