Sign in to follow this  
CrezyKoishi

Feeding wrong rounds

CrezyKoishi

In the game play videos for EFT I saw that players need to put the ammo into the magazine manually.So I was think that, what if a player puts the wrong round into a magazine?

Some ammo/rounds have almost the same size/texture as the other, and can be put into other magazine. For example : putting a 380ACP magazine into a 9MM magazine and loading it into a 9MM handgun. (Of course some gun works fine with different rounds.)

[ Note : 380APC have the same diameter as 9MM, but shorter length. So it can be placed into a 9MM magazine.]

So I was thinking about giving the players the option to put wrong rounds into the wrong gun/magazine, and when they try to fire that gun, the gun immediately jams after firing that round[And damages the gun]. This can punish the player for putting in the wrong rounds into their gun and also can create new opportunities for betrayal or challenges too. For example, I can simply give my ally a magazine for AK-12 but loaded with wrong rounds so that I can make my backstabbing easier, etc.

Either way, you get my idea, let me know what you guys think.

ODD

Yes! Like Schindlers List. Get in with BEAR and ruin the gameplay of those Russians by giving them dodgy rounds. 

I like it. It's cunning, strategic and prevents Russians from trash talking when they can't even trust their own.