100 Rsass Mega Giveway

khaotic

Hey, guys, I'm back again with another giveaway, the last giveaway I did was the 100 m4 giveaway. Well, I'm back with something even better, 100 rsasses. The giveaway will last 48 hrs just like before, just like this post and comment why you should win to enter the giveaway, I decided to help the community out once again. Each winner will also win 20 rsasses, so 5 winners will be chosen, good luck.

2018-02-21[03-08] (0).png

• Like 45
  • Thanks 2
  • Hot 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr_Sheep

• khaotic

• LikyLawlliet

• PIG-Mathieu

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, guys, I'm back again with another giveaway, the last giveaway I did was the 100 m4 giveaway. Well, I'm back with something even better, 100 rsasses. The giveaway will last 48 hrs just like before

Because i will sell it 

proof of my last giveaway        

Posted Images

Don't expect to win, but it's awesome that you're doing this and making others happy.  This is the kind of stuff the community needs.  Good luck to everyone else.

First of all thanks for the giveaway, super kindly stranger.

I would like to win, simply because i never find and use an RSASS. Also has a solo standard edition dude, well the gun case sound like a dream to me.

Regards,

Tbh I’m only intersted in winning because transferring these guns around would be a lot of fun and hectic :D Love the adrenaline rush when moving something valuable.

Thinking of it though, I’ve never even had an RSASS.

I would like to win, because it would help me a lot in terms of my long time grind for a Gamma Container! 

PS: Thank you for being such a nice guy and your advices on the PM's! Stay awesome