khaotic

Gamma Case Giveaway

yo guys, Ive decided to give my gamma case away, So all you have to do is like this post and leave a reason why you should win, good luck

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 1

If you want to complain, then make a thread and complain about it, I don't see anyone else on here just giving away massive amounts of free stuff to new players, you and ur friend need to buzz off and complain elsewhere and not on the giveaway thread

Edited by khaotic
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If I won it, I’d sell it to fence just to know that hundreds or more other players will click it and get the trader out of stock message.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, khaotic said:

If you want to complain, then make a thread and complain about it, I don't see anyone else on here just giving away massive amounts of free stuff to new players, you and ur friend need to buzz off and complain elsewhere and not on the giveaway thread

We both know you are not doing it to help the players, you are looking for something else and i know what it is ;)

image.png.c1a64526874a90a5b0b2f4af0882acfb.png

You just need to hope for the 0.7.4* patch to not come today brother :D

image.png.9e110a63d3c3c3297a44e27f4c1d65e5.png

Edited by PIG-Mathieu

Um I am helping the players, I can get lots of people in here right now to say your wrong, ive given people money, guns, etc without even posting here on the form, if you want to cry about me saying to like it, don't, idc, I know I will have haters, but if you don't like it, then dont comment and go complain elsewhere buddy

3 minutes ago, khaotic said:

Um I am helping the players, I can get lots of people in here right now to say your wrong, ive given people money, guns, etc without even posting here on the form, if you want to cry about me saying to like it, don't, idc, I know I will have haters, but if you don't like it, then dont comment and go complain elsewhere buddy

Generous people are like dangerous people, they don't feel the need of letting everyone know about it

• Like 1

Then do a giveway, stop complaining about me giving free poo away.lol, if you don't like it, then go complain on a different thread

Edited by khaotic

I can´t understand all that hate.. I started a couple of days ago and after I saw the RSASS post i messaged him for advice.. He helped me out big time! Got progress I wouldn´t have in a month, so stop hading it´s a giveaway.. Enter it or ignore it or even better start your own!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, burner379 said:

I can´t understand all that hate.. I started a couple of days ago and after I saw the RSASS post i messaged him for advice.. He helped me out big time! Got progress I wouldn´t have in a month, so stop hading it´s a giveaway.. Enter it or ignore it or even better start your own!

Tarkov is not about giveaways. The love and the support we give to the dev team is because they made a difficult game where starting up is hard and requires you both time and skill. The entire butty of this game is to start up and make your way to the top, going from your scav vest and your makarov, to a 6SH and an AK.

It takes time, but understanding the game by your own not only prooved to be the best way to learn, but also a very good way to be confident in raids. I've been helping new players for more than 6months now, i gave a lot of gear to them and a lot of stuff, but today, when a friend of mine buy the game and asks me for help, i limit myself to vocal tips. Why ? Well :

• Starting up with no gear allows you to understand how priceless the high tear stuff really is and how rare it is. If someone gives you a RSASS after your 7th game, you will think that this is normal. In fact, it isnt, no matter how hard you try to think about it.
  • The best way to understand how to cover your back is to cover it yourself : If players start relying on each other at the beginning, they will not be able to play by themself alone in the futur.

Starting in EFT and understanding the game is a little bit like a child who's growing up : Spoil him with money and do everything for him since his younger age, and he will always want more and rely on others. I can be a good thing, but i can argue that it isn't on the long term.

Also : The main reason i've been leveling was to find new things, with what i said before, you spoil the game to yourself, it's like watching The walking dead after someone told you that [REMOVED] died...

Edited by PIG-Mathieu
  • Upvote 2

But listen, im giving them a fighting chance, its alot harder now then it used it be, when I first started, everyone was new, no one was a vet, over time, the game started out with a pretty small player base, so the player base that was then are vets now, the game has grown insanely over the past 2 months, all these new players get killed by the vets everytime, I just went in and killed a 5 man squad, fast mt, everything, being a new player is harder now then it was then.

Would love a gamma container, I have to play solo most of the time so being able to extract that little extra bit of loot or take an extra medkit would be great. 

I guess all of you guys talking about "hate" and stuff are not aware...  The guy did a 100 M4 giveaway or some such and "somehow the gear all glitched out."  ROFL  No one ever got anything as far as I know.  

Like My Status.

Hit that Like Button.

Subscribe!

+ REP me

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

I guess all of you guys talking about "hate" and stuff are not aware...  The guy did a 100 M4 giveaway or some such and "somehow the gear all glitched out."  ROFL  No one ever got anything as far as I know.  

Like My Status.

Hit that Like Button.

Subscribe!

+ REP me

btw that guy still got his poo, if you want to go ask the winners, go ahead and do it

and also, to step it up a notch, lets get a admin involved with the trade as well, I give it to the admin and he gives it to the winner.

and lets make it even more interesting, lets let a admin or mod choose the winners!

4 minutes ago, khaotic said:

btw that guy still got his poo, if you want to go ask the winners, go ahead and do it

and also, to step it up a notch, lets get a admin involved with the trade as well, I give it to the admin and he gives it to the winner.

and lets make it even more interesting, lets let a admin or mod choose the winners!

Can i chose my self? 

• Hot 1
  • Cold 1