Is EoD upgrade reset worth it?

MuffinMonster

MuffinMonster

I’m currently newer to the game, been playing for 3-4 weeks now. My character is level 24 currently. And all my traders are level 3 status. Can’t max them until I’m level 29. I plan on upgrading to EoD this weekend while the sale is happening. But is it worth it to reset right now and start over or should I just wait to activate the upgrade/reset until the next wipe? Not sure when the next wipe is so I can’t determine if it’s worth it right now or not. Sorry if this is a noob question. 

Edit- as a side note I have the most basic version of the game right now. Forgot to state that. 

Edited by MuffinMonster
LunaTerra
21 minutes ago, MuffinMonster said:

I’m currently newer to the game, been playing for 3-4 weeks now. My character is level 24 currently. And all my traders are level 3 status. Can’t max them until I’m level 29. I plan on upgrading to EoD this weekend while the sale is happening. But is it worth it to reset right now and start over or should I just wait to activate the upgrade/reset until the next wipe? Not sure when the next wipe is so I can’t determine if it’s worth it right now or not. Sorry if this is a noob question. 

Edit- as a side note I have the most basic version of the game right now. Forgot to state that. 

Wait for a wipe if you're already so far into your standard. 

ComradeBurris
26 minutes ago, MuffinMonster said:

Never regretted it to be honest:) go for it! 

MuffinMonster

Yea, I’m leaning more for resetting. But still don’t know for sure. I just didn’t know if anyone knew about a soon to be wipe that would just be better to wait for. I don’t have any item cases or anything super hard to get. I just have time invested in the grind to get my traders to level 3, that’s about the only thing holding me back. 

DanExert

Buy the upgrade during the sale, then you can decide yourself whether to wipe or not. Last I heard the next wipe is due at open beta, which is currently planned for 'the start of 2018', so your guess is as good as anyone else's.

I would. Not sure what country you're in but I always go by the £1 a minute of play time and if I still have fun after about 30 hours then the product must be worth it.

I expect this game to be in beta for a while so the upgrade will get you lots of fun out of it until release.

Edited by Vodor
MuffinMonster

Awesome, thanks guys. I definitely buying it. I’ll have to decide whether it’s worth the wipe or not- of course it only took me a couple weeks to get where I am. Now that I know how to play the game and how everything works I’m sure it would only take a week or so to get back where I am now. 

On a side note, this is one of the funnest, if not the best, shooter/rpg game I have ever played. Definitely gets your heart pounding and sucks your attention in from the get go. I’m having tons of fun on this game and definitely think the extra money would be worth the upgrade. Especially if it’s just going to support them for making a better game. It has its bugs, but it is amazing. Once this game runs flawlessly it’s going to be top notch. 

• Like 1
Newmatic_Weasel

Don't see the point of a larger stash. So you can stockpile hundreds of weapons and massive amounts of gear? Not doing you any good sitting in there. But hey, it's your money.

zpwarrior
6 hours ago, MuffinMonster said:

It really depends on how you feel about it. Can always grab it during the sale and hold onto until you feel ready for a wipe. Also the upcoming patch will not have a wipe so we will all be running around with our gear. Do you want to run around as a fresh account while everyone is geared up for some extra space and a nice gamma container. Not to mention if you held your account for now, at level 35 and max level therapist you can buy containers for extra storage. 

I was level 27 when I upgraded, and I have to say it was totally worth it! Gamma container makes it much easier to loot and with the stash size, you can store much more gear which means you spend less on traders. It definitely made me much more efficient.

Its worth it. Not sure if you should reset now but it will help you on every wipe. Starting with .20 rep and fort+kievr so you can insta complete skiers first quest helps alot. 

MuffinMonster

Thanks dudes. I bought it this weekend and reset my account last night. I’ll be back to where I was within a week. No matter what- level 1 or level 50, this game is fun to play regardless. I’ll just work my way back up. Shouldn’t take long at all:)

I buy EOD last week before discount, and it is worth it. I am level 20 in few hours per day and almost the same thing with quests. I dont care if will be wipe becouse it takes only sometime to level up and make quests.