Sign in to follow this  
mapacheX

Increase the prob of gas analyzer?

mapacheX

I have been on the gas analyzer task running to the pumping station in factory and to the drawers of both factory AND customs for over 15 game hours just to find a single gas analyzer. No, i'm not on the mission where I need 3 gas analyzers, just a SINGLE GAS ANALYZER. AND I STILL CANT ducking FIND ONE. Please, it should not take me 15 hours of running in naked and dying just to try and find a gas analyzer, especially when the mission tells you the room you can supposedly find one in. I have been in that room over 100 times and have not found a gas an. Can you please increase the prob of the gas analyzer? 

rf15herc

Bro this is not really a fetch and turn-in item rpg. Some quests takes minutes some takes days or weeks. Or you can try to trade them.

mapacheX
5 minutes ago, ryanfish said:

Bro this is not really a fetch and turn-in item rpg. Some quests takes minutes some takes days or weeks. Or you can try to trade them.

that is not the point. For over a week now, I have been dedicating every single run of mine to finding a gasan. I have done well over 120 raids for this item. The fact that it has not spawned in a scavs backpack, the pumping station, nor in a file cabinet where they also have been known to spawn is awful. I really want to level up my therapist to level two with this quest before I turn in the quest that makes my reputation with skier go down. I'm  not even bullshitting when i say over 120 runs. 

I used to flinch when getting shot at (and killed) in this game. However, now that I've been killed so much trying to farm this item, my deaths don't even scare me anymore. Makes me worry about how much fun i'm going to (or rather no going to) have after I return to normal gameplay

Edited by mapacheX

WEGO_CAT
25 minutes ago, mapacheX said:

I have been on the gas analyzer task running to the pumping station in factory and to the drawers of both factory AND customs for over 15 game hours just to find a single gas analyzer. No, i'm not on the mission where I need 3 gas analyzers, just a SINGLE GAS ANALYZER. AND I STILL CANT ducking FIND ONE. Please, it should not take me 15 hours of running in naked and dying just to try and find a gas analyzer, especially when the mission tells you the room you can supposedly find one in. I have been in that room over 100 times and have not found a gas an. Can you please increase the prob of the gas analyzer? 

TRY the weird circle on the ground in woods (the cult marks) its near the checkpoint with black SUV car 

i found 2 GAZAn there

or try trading tread u will find a good traders willing to help (just search TRADE)

for some reason the spawn rate of GAZAn increase after complete the task

i once found 4 in scav backpack (i throw them to low level player i invited)

Edited by WEGO_CAT

rf15herc
3 hours ago, mapacheX said:

that is not the point. For over a week now, I have been dedicating every single run of mine to finding a gasan. I have done well over 120 raids for this item. The fact that it has not spawned in a scavs backpack, the pumping station, nor in a file cabinet where they also have been known to spawn is awful. I really want to level up my therapist to level two with this quest before I turn in the quest that makes my reputation with skier go down. I'm  not even bullshitting when i say over 120 runs. 

I used to flinch when getting shot at (and killed) in this game. However, now that I've been killed so much trying to farm this item, my deaths don't even scare me anymore. Makes me worry about how much fun i'm going to (or rather no going to) have after I return to normal gameplay

You have burnt yourself out doing the repeatition over time.. take a break or just play normally. The drop rates are v v low. I found 2 in factory office carbinet in a single day 2 weeks ago* got lucky.

Edited by ryanfish

Saythe

If this were a week ago i would agree with you Mod, but all joking aside, I believe they DID increase the drop rate, I have literally found 3 of these per run at shoreline for the last 5 days lol.

I've been selling them to the Therapist.  If you want, I can give you the ones you need to help you get past that. Just message me sometime in game, add me. Same name as on here.

Garrh

I haven't seen one since I got the first one out of cabinet. So I agree with OP. But if it is as you say that the rate has increased I'll start looking again.

But then again it took me 116 runs to get the customs office key. And I think I' over 200 and still no factory key. So it seems to be the grind part of the game.

cayers2005

I can agree that I have been on hatchet runs as well as balancing playing normally as to not go insane trying to find this.  Been on the same quest for 3 weeks.  I've never even seen one in the game.  They have not increased this spawn rate when it comes to the quest stating it's in the Pumping Station room. 

I feel the spawn rate at other locations is fine but it should be increased for the specific location the quest states to get it.

Just my $0.02

ShowMeDeWai

There are two static spawns on the tanks side of Customs.  One is in the warehouse where the dead scav and factory key spawn.  It is on the table opposite the dead scav above the tool box.  The other is north of the extract near that warehouse.  It is in the gypsy trailer near the scav extract on the floor next to the big wooden crate.  You can see it from outside the trailer.  Hope those help.