Repair does not work anymore after latest patch

After latest patch I notice that reparing stuff does not work anymore.

Tried both reparing body armor whilst wearing it (by both traders) and whilst the body armor was in my stash (also by both traders). Al options did not work. Also tried reparing body armor that was slightly damaged and heavily damaged. 

Bug in the latest patch?

2 hours ago, PGR70 said:

After latest patch I notice that reparing stuff does not work anymore.

Tried both reparing body armor whilst wearing it (by both traders) and whilst the body armor was in my stash (also by both traders). Al options did not work. Also tried reparing body armor that was slightly damaged and heavily damaged. 

Bug in the latest patch?

I got the same problem :/

2 hours ago, HillBillyDD said:

That's cuz there was an armor nerf. Fort goes to up to 50 now. So if you're above 50 and you cant repair it.

That is not the cause for my problem. I tried to repair a paca, not a fort. 

Snork_Svk

PACA was decreased to 40, Fort 50 so when you are above, repair will not work or try repair it in you inventory. ( maybe problem caused by different durability )

6 hours ago, HillBillyDD said:

That's cuz there was an armor nerf. Fort goes to up to 50 now. So if you're above 50 and you cant repair it.

ridiculusly stupid.

now gearfeared guys wont EVER bring armors anymore. yeay. what did they expect would happen with this? what is the point?! even as it is i rarely see forts. i do see them. but very seldom.

Edited by varggift

Well lads, I just repaired my Paca. I though bugger it, I know it's sitting on 45/58 and the repair will only allow me to upgrade to 40/40 so I thought let's see how it goes... Repaired to 58/58 and same with a paca that was at 23/40. I'm not sure if its only effecting new purchase or acquired armour but at the moment for me.. The old stuff still gets repaired above the mark.

Yeah, noticed that as well. But now all old armor has been transformed to the new 'lower' durability. Fort is now 45/45. Also the old ones that I had in my stash... :(

Nice to see this isn't as bad of a bug as I expected.

It's also nice to see them take a step in the right direction in regards to armor in this game. Armor is WAY too overpowered. Without a realistic injury system, people are just laughing at bullets.

What I'm wondering now is, do pre-nerf forts still have stats above 45? When I look at their stats, it still shows a number higher than 45, but if I go to repair them, it shows 45/45.

Update:

Oh and this won't make gear fear any worse, the price of forts have been lowered with the nerf.

Edited by Nesano