Trader/Rep

IceMat

Hello!

Im not really sure about this, but something happend with my Rep with Skier! I was on level 4 before with Skier and all i did today was to turn in the task ( General Wares) to Theraphist.

And after i did that im not abel to buy Skiers lvl 4 stuff since im missing 0.01 in rep with him.  ( i was lvl 4 with Skier before turning in the General wares taks to Therapist) I even turnd in the task (Friends from the west part 2 AKA 5000 dollers) to get some rep back (1.2 in rep)

For some reason since it DO NOT say in the task (General wares) that i will go minus rep with Skier for doing this, then it makes no sense what so ever that im now missing 0.01 in rep with Skier!

I know i have some faild tasks that happend in lower levels, but that dont matter cuz i had level 4 with skier and all the others exept Theraphist and the only task i did today was turning in the (General wares and Friends from the west part 2)

So plz tell me how im able to lose rep with skier when i havent done anything to lose it?!?!

I also know that the patch 0.74.974 came out not so long ago today, and i dont know if it got anything to do with that since this makes no sense (The tasks was turned in after the game came live again)

And i have checkt if ther is any task im able to do to get some rep back with Skier and there is none, cuz all i got left is Theraphists tasks and she dont give any rep with Skier.

I have screenshots of the 2 traders where you can see what im talking about.

Plz help me!

2018-02-22[20-18] (0).png

2018-02-22[20-18] (1).png

2018-02-22[20-19] (0).png

2018-02-22[20-19] (1).png

2018-02-22[20-20] (0).png

• Upvote 1

Similar thing. It appears Battlestate upped the rep values you need to level up your traders. Now i am stuck in game with tasks, not being able to even complete a quest because only way i can buy 60 round ak mag for the prapor task is behind level3 which i am no longer. Similar thing with therapist and morphines. Whomever designed this stupid system needs to play the game and suffer to understand. This progression system is legitimately retarded.

@IceMat Me too

I posted this on another thread:

"They bumped up the rep needed for royalty level, from 0.60 to 0.75 (I think).

I'm really tilted over this, as I'm sitting at 0.74 and have done all the tasks.

I hope there are quests coming or something to rectify this, as I made the decision to take losses turning in tasks to other traders because I was already well over the 0.60. 

It wouldn't be right to penalize players for decisions made when the requirements were different, so I don't really understand this change without new tasks."

1 minute ago, Shwaggy said:

@IceMat Me too

I posted this on another thread:

"They bumped up the rep needed for royalty level, from 0.60 to 0.75 (I think).

I'm really tilted over this, as I'm sitting at 0.74 and have done all the tasks.

I hope there are quests coming or something to rectify this, as I made the decision to take losses turning in tasks to other traders because I was already well over the 0.60. 

It wouldn't be right to penalize players for decisions made when the requirements were different, so I don't really understand this change without new tasks."

Sounds like we did the same type of tasks then since your stuck at 0.74 too...

4 hours ago, Cezus said:

I also went from level 4 Skier to level 3 with no way to up his reputation again . I don't want to reset what should i do Battlestate games?

I can't stress this enough.

I have found out true support that you have to do The Punisher - Part 6 from Prapor/Pavel.

And you will get this back in rep 

Prapor Rep +0.08

Skier Rep +0.06

Therapist Rep +0.15

6 hours ago, IceMat said:

I have found out true support that you have to do The Punisher - Part 6 from Prapor/Pavel.

And you will get this back in rep 

Prapor Rep +0.08

Skier Rep +0.06

Therapist Rep +0.15

Yes but i would still need 0.05 more, as before the patch his level 4 loyalty was 0.60 , now 0.75 and currently i'm at 0.64 and i completed all his quests.

8 hours ago, Shootemup899 said:

Idk why people say they lost levels when everyone hasnt

I'm literally down a level for no reason. I haven't seen this addressed anywhere, is this going to get a hotfix potentially? It's been days since patch and still his level 3 eludes me. 

image.png.b94e45ea83ef14d4e0a546cdb0b0a2ab.png