Connorlul

CANT DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE

Connorlul

I open the launcher and click update but i wont start

Restarted my pc - nothing again

Restarted the launcher - nothing

plz help

afflictedgamer

I am having the same problem! if you get an answer please let me know! i will do the same.

SnakePlissken89

Same boat here! it says it's out-dated and the button to update highlights as you pass the mouse over it. Once you click there is nothing. Doesn't do anything.

FITY

I hope we find the solution soon, I have the day off and really wanted to get my legs blown off by scavs today.

FITY

Updated. My "fix" is I restarted my computer and ran bsglauncher first thing before starting Steam or a browser like I normally do, and now I can update.

Meoey

Was having a similar issue, restarted the launcher multiple times which didn't help. I went into the game's install directory: C:\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher and found BsgAccessProvider.exe and went into it's properties and set it to launch as administrator.

After that, started up the launcher (Closing my browser and Steam based on FITY's post) and it updated fine. Let me know if any of this helps!

CrispyB88

Guys, look at your taskbar. I was having the same issue and then noticed that the icon for Tarkov was slowly turning green as if it was downloading something. I let it finish and then the install started. Hope this helps.

Edited by CrispyB88