Want to upgrade to EOD but....

Been playing now for over a month and i'm liking the game, i'm spending more hours then i should :P . With that being said i'd like to upgrade due obvious reasons but there is a big BUT.
I feel like the dev's current priorities are not according the stage of the game. By all means, i'm not stepping on anyone's toes. But when will netcode/serer performance be prioritized ?. 

• Upvote 2
LunaTerra

I think currently over all Netcode is feeling much better. I've been getting killed much more quickly. Rather than me taking the same amount of shots but having a second to walk around a corner then die. I think the team is currently prioritizing game content like the weapons and the new maps. If you find the dev's priorities not something you feel comfortable supporting with a higher priced pre-order tier, then don't purchase one. Standards will also be able to have the same stash size as an EOD by release, if not open beta, so don't feel pressured into buying it just for stash space! 

Netcode takes a long time to fix. You can search it up on youtube where a guy talks about how long it took for it to be fixed in BF4. But totally worth upgrading. I belive in the devs to fix the game and make it a lot better :)

14 hours ago, MadMacks said:

Standards will also be able to have the same stash size as an EOD by release, if not open beta, so don't feel pressured into buying it just for stash space! 

Who said that ?. Or this is an assumption due hideouts having to be rebuild and that expanding the stash size ?. Can i find any confirmation on this matter ?.

TerrorBilly
35 minutes ago, MG101 said:

Who said that ?. Or this is an assumption due hideouts having to be rebuild and that expanding the stash size ?. Can i find any confirmation on this matter ?.

Some time ago devs told you will have quests for bigger stash size.

LunaTerra
50 minutes ago, MG101 said:

They mentioned the stash size will be upgrade-able from a normal edition, as high as a 3rd level of upgrade. 3rd level of upgrade is EOD stash size. 

Edited by MadMacks
1 hour ago, MadMacks said:

They mentioned the stash size will be upgrade-able from a normal edition, as high as a 3rd level of upgrade. 3rd level of upgrade is EOD stash size. 

So EOD starts with their max stash level and everyone bellow with standard and has to upgrade their hideout to get more space ?.

You may want to keep in mind that EOD could be discontinued by then.

(Not that I have seen any indication of this, but it's described as limited edition). 

I bought it just to make sure I have it secured even though I'm not resetting my account until next wipe.

Edited by Shwaggy
Ravenhawkhero
On 24/02/2018 at 11:07 AM, MG101 said:

Been playing now for over a month and i'm liking the game, i'm spending more hours then i should :P . With that being said i'd like to upgrade due obvious reasons but there is a big BUT.
I feel like the dev's current priorities are not according the stage of the game. By all means, i'm not stepping on anyone's toes. But when will netcode/serer performance be prioritized ?. 

currently netcode IS top priotity, all the content that is being released is a different set of devs tho

2 hours ago, Shwaggy said:

You may want to keep in mind that EOD could be discontinued by then.

(Not that I have seen any indication of this, but it's described as limited edition). 

I bought it just to make sure I have it secured even though I'm not resetting my account until next wipe.

Mods from Klean's stream said that it'll be available till atleast end this year. I might go for it next sale, i know....makes me sound like a cheap basterd but here in the EU the discount does not exist. It does, but taxes and fees quickly makes the discount non existant to the point that h actually have to pay 2% more. 

Also nobody wrote in the ToS that the rewards for EOD are permanent

2 hours ago, Ravenhawkhero said:

currently netcode IS top priotity, all the content that is being released is a different set of devs tho

Waiting to see improvement on that half aswel. 

2 hours ago, MG101 said:

Also nobody wrote in the ToS that the rewards for EOD are permanent

BSG would have to be pretty dumb to poop on their most loyal fan base i.e. EOD owners xD

Its my understanding that the rewards from EoD will be available to everyone else in game by release. This means that the standard player will be able to upgrade to the same things the EoD player gets from the start. The only advantages EoD will give you once the game are a quick boost at the start, and all the DLC will be free.

I invested in EoD basically to help the dev team and get the game over the line. (I haven't even actually activated it yet because I dont want to reset, im enjoying the loot tetris for the time being.)