TuPapiDawson

Just was killed by a Hacker

TuPapiDawson

So this is the first time me experiencing Hackers in game. I was in a Factory Raid with my friend and there was 2 Fully geared players in Hallway and was in the Office, My friend was Upstairs on 3rd Floor by the Hole in the wall and I was in bathroom then out of nowhere my friend and I get killed by the same guy even though we are in cover and In 2 different spots with makes it impossible to kill us at the same time. Heres a clip for proof

Edited by hidden_citizen
Naming & Shaming

Pretzel

You can clearly see half his body before killing you peeking through the corner. And you, were sadly behind the guy he was shooting.

About your friend being killed there’s no clip to watch on, but from what I see from the one you uploaded he was right there

KugelFanger

lol

Edited by KugelFanger

gianluzzz

I've been watching your clip for about 3 times running at 0.25x and all I can say that probably a little of desync didn't show the real position of the player but you can really see the right enemy arm with his gun.

@TuPapiDawson Your topic has been edited by deleting the player name.
We do not allow any cheaters report for the time being. If the player was cheating, the anti cheat will take care of him.

• Like 1

FenrirInu

"impossible to kill us at the same time" Boi you guys lined up perfectly for him. Pretty sure he was spraying the hatchling guy and got you by accident.

/thread

Lucas5319

You can jump on the sink. I have been killed in the same way :)

Best of luck next time

EDIT: Nvm i just watched it again and you can see him around the corner. Maybe desync or something alike.

Edited by Lucas5319
Unclear

TuPapiDawson

I think you guys need to watch my VOD because My friend was on the 3rd Floor and I was in the Bathroom?!?!?! Please tell me how is that not hacking LOL  He Literally Killed me and him at the same time....

12 hours ago, Pretzel said:

You can clearly see half his body before killing you peeking through the corner. And you, were sadly behind the guy he was shooting.

About your friend being killed there’s no clip to watch on, but from what I see from the one you uploaded he was right there

Buddy you see his arm thats about it

I dont see a "Body"

Pretzel
5 hours ago, TuPapiDawson said:

I think you guys need to watch my VOD because My friend was on the 3rd Floor and I was in the Bathroom?!?!?! Please tell me how is that not hacking LOL  He Literally Killed me and him at the same time....

Buddy you see his arm thats about it

I dont see a "Body"

Little desync that’s it, if he’s a cheater the antiC will do it’s work. Wait for a ban wave, lots of reports of cheaters lately

Stephy
On 2/25/2018 at 3:01 AM, Pretzel said:

Little desync that’s it, if he’s a cheater the antiC will do it’s work. Wait for a ban wave, lots of reports of cheaters lately

I hope that its doing work on these people. I saw one earlier today fly over my head across the map, not sure if it was the same one that shot me or not. Second time was by someone who was high on meth, as if he could see through walls and moved at the speed of light. I suppose everything is possible on meth.

Pretzel
14 hours ago, Stephy said:

I hope that its doing work on these people. I saw one earlier today fly over my head across the map, not sure if it was the same one that shot me or not. Second time was by someone who was high on meth, as if he could see through walls and moved at the speed of light. I suppose everything is possible on meth.

Never underestimate the power of cheeki breeki vodka 

hidden_citizen

#Locked

On 24/2/2018 at 11:15 AM, gianluzzz said:

We do not allow any cheaters report for the time being. If the player was cheating, the anti cheat will take care of him.