Kill Count not accurate

EbonPriest

I am sure I am not the only one to notice that the kill count is not keeping an accurate account of raids. 

first time to the forums, but I cant seem to find anything from Devs or other players concerning this.

Pickles1337

Just played a Woods map where I had 9 scav kills and 1 PMC kill.  At the end of the round it only counted 3 Scav and 1 PMC.  Even if by some chance someone else jacked my kills, I had 4 scav kills just standing in the field by Outskirts extraction, and there was no one else around.  Pretty sure I'm missing about 5 kills though.

***Edit: Also, not only is it not tallying correctly, it seems that the experience for killing these scavs is also not being counted.

Edited by Pickles1337
additional content
  • Upvote 1
petrusvirens

Same here. Killed 5 scavs on factory. 4 Heads but they ware immobile, just standing. My friend scouted them for me and for him those scavs ware also standing and immobile.

For me it looks like a synchronisation bug of some kind. We joined as SCAV late in game so they have died before we joined - so for us they ware alive but they had no logic (AI) because for the server they ware dead.

It was mantioned somewhere, that only kills are counted, if you inflicted "blooding" before killing them (which is heard when you do a headshot ;)).

gianluzzz

Correct. 
This bug will be fixed soon.
As there are many topics already discussing about it, I am going to lock this.

Thanks for your understanding.

#Locked