TheLastApplePie

AI SCAVS/ BOT SCAVS

So at the Factory map i killed a LOT of AI scavs and they wont end and they keep coming back so i guess that if you kill one of them...

they spawn back? or once you join a game there is a fixed amount of scavs around?

i killed like more than 6. fearing they wont end i'd rather  run to the extraction point with the loot i have  than face eternal hell of scavs   @_@

That's possible, @TheLastApplePie . It may happen from time to time. It's highly suggested to stay until 10mins till the end of the raid so you will get back home with great stuff.
6 Killed SCAV are not many...It happened to me to finish a raid in factory by killing 15 SCAVs. Some friends of mine were able to kill more than I was able to spot so... Don't worry :P

Stay safe and happy raids :)

6 hours ago, gianluzzz said:

That's possible, @TheLastApplePie . It may happen from time to time. It's highly suggested to stay until 10mins till the end of the raid so you will get back home with great stuff.
6 Killed SCAV are not many...It happened to me to finish a raid in factory by killing 15 SCAVs. Some friends of mine were able to kill more than I was able to spot so... Don't worry :P

Stay safe and happy raids :)

Question i just learned that being a scav, you are considered friendly to other scavs(AI). If i kill a AI scav silently with no one around will all of them turn against me?

5 minutes ago, TheLastApplePie said:

Question i just learned that being a scav, you are considered friendly to other scavs(AI). If i kill a AI scav silently with no one around will all of them turn against me?

As far as know, you just need to kill a single SCAV in order to have against you!
This is based on what I've experienced...
When you are SCAV, Kill PMCs! You know :P 

13 minutes ago, gianluzzz said:

As far as know, you just need to kill a single SCAV in order to have against you!
This is based on what I've experienced...
When you are SCAV, Kill PMCs! You know :P 

Will do, cheeki breeki comrade!