charlstar15

Make Silencers A Findable Item Only And Rare.

Please Developers,

Sort this mayhem out. Every single person has silencers on an M4 and fort armor. PLEASE, can you make silencers not appear in any trader so that way you have to loot boxes and crates to get them and if possible PLEASE could you fix fort armor values? I can be in a game with 42/58 on a repaired fort and then when I leave the game it is 0/58. This leads me to believe that it should be broken but isn't so it's keeping me alive, which sure is nice but not when EVERYBODY has fort, I cant shoot them in the chest, shoulders, neck or back. This needs fixing urgently as it means that basically bad connection, failed calculations and a fast fire rate beats you no matter what. I just want this game to go back to high gear being rare and skill being what made the game good, not spamming M4 runs until you are out of gear and stop playing.

Please get back to me on this if you read it.

• Like 1

All aromors were nerfed. The durability yu see in the inventory is incorrect, to check te real durability you have to go to the ,,repair'' window.

On the silencers I agree with you. I've heard that they are going to make silencers degradable so that we would have to repair them and that's cool.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb truskolas:

On the silencers I agree with you. I've heard that they are going to make silencers degradable so that we would have to repair them and that's cool.

That's interesting, but maybe as an addition. A AK silencers cost's about 18k, that's quit low in comparison to it's actual value in-game.

They need to be a quite rare Item, becouse they are some of the most powerful items In-Game. The fact, that you can shoot someone and he is nearly unabel to tell were you are or sometimes completly incapable of telling is quite powerful.

So they could be switched to loot only and raise the rarity or they could be barter only Item's but I think the loot only concept is much more appealing and rewarding than bartering.

In some cases like weapons it's not that big of a problem, that they are strong, becouse everyone could have it. But a silencer won't help me in a fight against another silencer.

I just want that they will make suppressors working more realistic. They are way too quiet now when shooting with supersonic ammo

vor 2 Stunden schrieb i2R-Curiosity:

Game balance vs. Realism

Yeah but the actual game balance is poo. That would be a third option: Instead of limiting the amount and use of suppressors, the developer could reduce their usefulness.

I have no problem listening for suppressed shots and getting a reasonably good bearing as to where they are located.

Being able to depict the sounds, asses distance of said sound is part of a skill set alot of gamers possess.

If the bullet isn't hitting you, the wiz of the projectile gives you partial location, followed by general spacial awareness you can almost get their rough location most of the time.

This request sounds more like a " poor me this game is actually difficult, make it easier " request than anything more.

Go out and really learn to play the game, die, lose gear Rinse and repeat.

Yeah of course, with enough experience you can tell the general direction and distance of an suppressed shot, but in my opinion this should be a high end item and not some common trader level 2 18K stuff.

And yes this would make the game easier for the receiving end of an weapon, but it would bring following upsides: 

- More reward in looting (not to search for items to sell)

- A bigger late game advantage, a suppressed weapon would be an great advantage

And just as a side note: It's way easier to play and survive with an suppressed weapon, than with an unsuppressed. It would make the game more difficult to play, for the most player, because the could not rely on their "sneaky weapons"

On 2/24/2018 at 12:23 PM, JoschiGrey said:

That's interesting, but maybe as an addition. A AK silencers cost's about 18k, that's quit low in comparison to it's actual value in-game.

They need to be a quite rare Item, becouse they are some of the most powerful items In-Game. The fact, that you can shoot someone and he is nearly unabel to tell were you are or sometimes completly incapable of telling is quite powerful.

So they could be switched to loot only and raise the rarity or they could be barter only Item's but I think the loot only concept is much more appealing and rewarding than bartering.

In some cases like weapons it's not that big of a problem, that they are strong, becouse everyone could have it. But a silencer won't help me in a fight against another silencer.

No, they're not.

It's quite easy to figure out where suppressed shots are coming from. Their biggest benefit is about not attracting attention of scavs, if anything they draw players attention.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb LordSquidworth:

No, they're not.

It's quite easy to figure out where suppressed shots are coming from. Their biggest benefit is about not attracting attention of scavs, if anything they draw players attention.

Yeah maybe you guys are right and I need more experience in "finding the shooter".

But I still think it would be a good  change to remove those from the trader, just to force people to loot them instead of just buying everything.

Edited by JoschiGrey