Peti0127

Need help transfering my items

Peti0127

Just upgraded to EoD, but I would like to have my items. I don't have any friends, so I search someone who is trustworthy enough to help me for money to transfer my stuff (if it's even legal).

CptPsycho

I'm somewhat in the same boat myself. I've got a guncase with my fav guns for practice, a couple of doc cases and a keybar I don't want to loose. I would help but I'm not very good at the game yet and would be afraid of getting killed in transit. (Former console pleb) XD.

ShowMeDeWai

I can give either of you hand as long as it will fit in my Gamma.  I do not want to risk anything that I am not guaranteed to get out with for you.

MaxPowerz

I would sooo appreciate this!! I have been waiting for days on friends and I sick of wasting my time on an account I want to reset to eod 

bUm805

I'd be glad to help anyone with the transferring of items. Granted, so long as it fits in my gamma!

• Thanks 1

Peti0127

Well I have 4 tri-zips packed to transfer :/

skyf1re
4 минуты назад, Peti0127 сказал:

Just sell all the stuff, believe me it is too long to transfer. Even item case (if you have one) should be transferred empty...

ImCuriosity
4 minutes ago, Peti0127 said:

Pack less :D

Peti0127
1 minute ago, skyf1re said:

Just sell all the stuff, believe me it is too long to transfer. Even item case (if you have one) should be transferred empty...

I know, I packed stuff that are needed for the tasks :D

Panda818

I can do it. Just thought of a easy way to guarantee most if not all. You're gear. Only I ask for is a doc case. Only thing I've yet to get in this game.

Peti0127
1 minute ago, Panda818 said:

I can do it. Just thought of a easy way to guarantee most if not all. You're gear. Only I ask for is a doc case. Only thing I've yet to get in this game.

Damn, I really need my doc case too...

ImCuriosity
1 minute ago, Peti0127 said:

Damn, I really need my doc case too...

I can help you for free (why would someone even ask something for helping one another ffs), but you have to realise that 4 trizips will take 4 runs before your reset and 4 after. It's pretty time expensive to take alot with you, even if these bags are filled with quest items. I would filter them if I were you (so only keep the rare ones like wipers etc). Don't bother with things like plugs, car batteries, tushonka... you can trade them on the trade thread I'd say.

Panda818

To each their own. I personally don' t mind the grind. But you'e decision in the end. Wish you luck though.

Peti0127

5a9295ba92054_2018-02-2511-52(0).thumb.png.9407ae397a5bc8eb4812a2180a1e09fa.pngWhat should I throw away?

The MBSS has a fort in it

Edited by Peti0127

ImCuriosity

The Salewa's are not worth anything, you can buy them at level 3 Therapist. 30 round mags same story, throw them away, put an 60 rounder in your M4. Trade the spare roubles (outside of your wallets) for dollars/euros to save some space et cetera. Circuitboard/DT mount can also be bought or found pretty early in the game.

Edited by i2R-Curiosity
Typo

skyf1re
17 минут назад, Peti0127 сказал:

5a9295ba92054_2018-02-2511-52(0).thumb.png.9407ae397a5bc8eb4812a2180a1e09fa.pngWhat should I throw away?

The MBSS has a fort in it

Doc case, 2 batteries, 1 propane, roller (2nd optional). Hose and bleach are optional (if helping party have spare time), keybar and wallets are optional (since you have doc case they are totally useless).

Fast MT, m4, sv98 worth nothing. Fort costs something, but you have no other option but to transfer it with risks. I suggest you just gear up with m4, fast mt and 6b43 and go out for last change run. If you can transfer it ok, otherwise meh, you will get em more.

You dont need beta. In EoD you will have gamma. Sell it to fence.

Ifaks, morphines and 60-round mags worth nothing. They are sold at traders on higher levels, anyone could help you to drop it.

Edited by skyf1re

ImCuriosity

^ What skyfire said :P Alltough I would keep the M4 if I were you since they are cool :>

Edited by i2R-Curiosity
Its typo day -.-

Peti0127
3 minutes ago, skyf1re said:

Doc case, 2 batteries, 1 propane, roller (2nd optional). Hose and bleach are optional (if helping party have spare time), keybar and wallets are optional (since you have doc case they are totally useless).

Fast MT, m4, sv98 worth nothing. Fort costs something, but you have no other option but to transfer it with risks. I suggest you just gear up with m4, fast mt and 6b43 and go out for last change run. If you can transfer it ok, otherwise meh, you will get em more.

You dont need beta. In EoD you will have gamma. Sell it to fence.

Ifaks, morphines and 60-round mags worth nothing. They are sold at traders on higher levels, anyone could help you to drop it.

Well, I need my docs case for storing money/map/keys,
batteries, hoses, bleach, fort armor, SV98, 60 mags and morphine are quest stuff that I don't find often (don't know about filter and propane, and rolers, are they quest items?),
keybar is to store keys that I don't use currently, wallets are full of money,
the fast MT is my first MT that I achquired, I like IFAKs

ImCuriosity

Roler is for the money case at level 4 therapist (lvl35). Propane is for one of the last Peacekeeper quests (you need 4) and Filters are for 60 round drum mags for M4 and something else I forgot about. SV98 isnt quest stuff, peacekeeper gives you one for his first quest so you don't need a spare one. 

skyf1re
Только что, Peti0127 сказал:

Well, I need my docs case for storing money/map/keys,
batteries, hoses, bleach, fort armor, SV98, 60 mags and morphine are quest stuff that I don't find often (don't know about filter and propane, and rolers, are they quest items?),
keybar is to store keys that I don't use currently, wallets are full of money,
the fast MT is my first MT that I achquired, I like IFAKs

Okay, thats the plan:

Sell sv98, filter, all IFAKs, morphine, 60-mag for AK, 1 roller. All other items you transfer.

Transfer with one helping you every raid 9 inventory cells. Last transfer run do in Woods, and transfer fort, fastMT and m4 to one who helping you and run to land cruiser yotota for 3000 roubles escape. After you reset, do the same but for your acc, if you manage to transfer survive 2 times, than Tarkov Gods on your side and you have all above. 

Do not risk and transfer with trizips. Do 9-cell-runs. Ask in discord or in this thread, anyone could help you with quest items they could buy (salewa, 60round mags, morphine).

Peti0127

5a929e89b4f9f_2018-02-2512-30(0).thumb.png.d798a4581f77cb5a8ffacf80c6f8ff94.pngSo, reduced to 2 tri-zips and a beta

This should be possible to do in gamma runs I think

Edited by Peti0127

ImCuriosity

So that's like 3 gamma runs and 1 full run I'd guess.