How will the respawn loot work?

LordTyrellz

LordTyrellz

So I've seen games like H1Z1 and Rust, and DayZ where if you die you'd respawn without anything which i think is really good. I'm just curious, when you are killed in this game will you keep certain items or lose them all(which i think is best). Also when it comes to finding friends and such will there be a compass you could use to find them? Maybe things like flares, in-game radio stations? This would be very interesting to tune into a station and hear people on it.

You lose everything thats not in a secured container if you die in a game. And you can put stuff into your stash (bank) between games. Secured containers are really small and only meant to store money or other small objects.

Edit: Secured Containers are small 3x3 (or smaller i think) boxes that you carry on you in a game.

Edited by Arngrim
  • Upvote 2

To expound upon what Angrim said, there is also an insurance service you can use that pays the cash equivalent.

When you die, you don't respawn. At least for "Raids" you are kicked out of the session and your group until it ends. So you can't go back and grab your stuff like Day Z. Not sure how free roam is but I believe it's similar.

I belive you lose everything outside of your secured container when you die in freeroam and respawn somewhere 

Your container is initially small, but if I read correctly, then by buying a certain pack you can increase the size of said container.

TheSnikers

So, yes, if you die - you lose all the loot except those which in secured container - which is 1x2, 2x2, 3x3 or even bigger. Probably you might increase size of container by some methods - but surely NOT by donations. After your death, you will be disconnected from server to main menu (or lobby selection menu, this is uncertain). If you select to join freeroam again, server will be chosen randomly. Before join you will be able to select what loot to take with.

Next, loot respawn. I believe there will be not loot respawn. IMO that will work like this:

1. Server is empty. Loot is not spawned.
2. Someone launch freeroam mode. Server begin to generate loot.
3. Players playin on this map. They take all the loot. Loot do not respawn.
4. After all the loot is taken out by players, the server is closed for new players, and exist player are got to escape from map
5. All players leave the server. Loot is not respawned. Go to 1.

I can be wrong, but this is the one of the best ways to make the system work better.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, TheSnikers said:

So, yes, if you die - you lose all the loot except those which in secured container - which is 1x2, 2x2, 3x3 or even bigger. Probably you might increase size of container by some methods - but surely NOT by donations. After your death, you will be disconnected from server to main menu (or lobby selection menu, this is uncertain). If you select to join freeroam again, server will be chosen randomly. Before join you will be able to select what loot to take with.

Next, loot respawn. I believe there will be not loot respawn. IMO that will work like this:

1. Server is empty. Loot is not spawned.
2. Someone launch freeroam mode. Server begin to generate loot.
3. Players playin on this map. They take all the loot. Loot do not respawn.
4. After all the loot is taken out by players, the server is closed for new players, and exist player are got to escape from map
5. All players leave the server. Loot is not respawned. Go to 1.

I can be wrong, but this is the one of the best ways to make the system work better.

To your 4th point.  You will never get all the loot gone.  So the server will never close.  There will be too much trash loot.