Noggerno11

Group matching

Noggerno11

Hey, first at all, im not the guy who complains about every shi* , but...

A huge problem , that makes me pissed so hard is that you only get queued against teams in EfT. It cant be real that in every round you face off against bigger groups.

I have no problem if there are 2 man groups, you can handle them as a solo player somehow.  But nearly everytime i solo queue i get matched with 3 man groups or even squads.

And its no fun loosing aginst these squads 9 out of 10 times and lose your sh*t over and over again.

I dont even care if i have to wait some more min. if i get matched with other solo players or 2 man groups instead... (( would even solve the hatchling problem if you have to wait a longer time to load the game)

But PLEASE! ; Fix this asap.

Im not the only one who gets removed up by that , all in all nearly every friend of mine and me , are not playing anymore cuz of this crap

• Like 1

Almac

with the current player base large groups would be penalized with huge wait times

Noggerno11
vor 12 Stunden schrieb Almac:

with the current player base large groups would be penalized with huge wait times

And? I rather wait 5 min. than queuing against squads as a solo player...

Its the same thing in other games ; e.g. in Counter strike : You dont have fun if youre playing as a low rank against the best players...there for you rather wait some min. so you can get matched in your skill group.

And now just change skill group with squads...

Edited by Noggerno11

Dubz

squads are pretty cancerous right now to a solo player, but ignorance rules. You kill one everyone else in the squad knows where you are and just camps. It's not always like that but for the most part you seem to get some of the most tryhard nerds playing as squads at this point. It's one of the dumbest things i've seen in 30 yrs of gaming and a super easy fix, but certain people want to alienate solo play at this point. I would understand that if we were to the point of factions actually meaning something then you would want to team up with members of your own faction and solo play would take on a different meaning really, it would just be solo que'ing and you'd team up with people in raid. I used to actually enjoy playing against squads at times but it seems like the only people squading up right now are some of the lamest campers the game has to offer. Combine that with so many bugs and the game is getting to a ridiculous point. I'm sure tons have stopped playing and more are joining them daily.

They won't implement any kind of matchmaking for the same reason they nerfed armor, which honestly didn't even need it. I took down fort/fast players before they nerfed the crap out of it. But there is a select few people who are being listened to apparently. They needed to fix hit reg. consistency and some of the other issues before they just start nerfing and buffing things to hell

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

cribbit

No. 

It's been brought up before. The devs (and anyone who thinks it through at all) are adamantly against it. 

A lot of my most fun moments are taking on 3+ person squads as a solo or duo. 

The unpredictability is what makes the game fun. 

I would be in favor of silently increasing the chance of squads matching vs squads just because that's way more fun for the squads, but I would be heavily against any sort of prescribed squads only/solo only matchmaking. 

Mr_Sheep

Locked.

It's been brought up before. The devs (and anyone who thinks it through at all) are adamantly against it.