Sign in to follow this  
CRE4MPIE

So many issues - Is it just me ? Please help

The game is broken in so many ways for me in it's current state. Just wanted to know if anyone could shed some light on the issues I am experiencing below - maybe it's just me ?

System Details:
Intel Core i7-8700K  Processor
ASUS Z370E STRIX Motherboard
ASUS GTX 1080Ti STRIX OC 
Acer Predator Z35 21:9
Corsair RGB 16GB DDR4 - 3800Mhz 
Samsung 950 Pro M.2 NvME HDD
Samsung 850 Evo RAID 0 (2)
ASUS STRIX SOAR 7.1 Sound Card
Sennheizer GameZero Headset

Audio Issues

• Sometimes I lose sound in right channel
  • Most of the time it's impossible to determine the exact distance to gunfire ( super loud, yet extremely far )
  • Alot of the times I don't hear players or scavs running ( as I surround is being mixed to front only and you lose the volume from anything behind )
  • Directional audio is a problem with explosions / gunfire closer by

Video

• No native 21:9 support
  • Extremely limited graphics and performance tuning options
  • Game looks grainy and has a ton of jaggedly edges
  • Extremely poor FPS and massive FPS drops in certain situations ( gunfights , explosions )
  • Graphics options on lower detail give players an advantage.

Control

• Controls are clunky
  • Mouse input lag is noticeable
  • Head swivel support extremely limited and fairly useless
  • No vaulting support

Gameplay 

• Medical system is broken and unrealistic ( no animations or effects of applying, just spam a button and carry on doing what you were doing without interruption )
  • Broken limbs should remain broken even when taking painkillers ?  No negative effect for losing a limb, limping etc...
  • Netcode is a terribad, massive delay at times between player actions. Desync on occasion.
  • Matchmaking doesn't exist - at least match players levels to some extent. Fully geared player vs pistol or hatch lings, or based on gear level to match more geared players vs each other. 
  • Let's hope there's some movement on these issues soon

CP out

Medical system is broken and unrealistic ( no animations or effects of applying, just spam a button and carry on doing what you were doing without interruption )

^ This. I am newbie and this already sets me far more off when I look at streams/yt vids than me dying and loosing gear altogether.

> Immobile, kneeling, low noise generation. Aim/move/get up/lie - interrupt, looking around not. Longer times when wound under helmet/armour.

> For teams there could be no extended time when patching wound under armour of others (plus a small overall reduction in time when applying meds) and until distance is below max, wounded person could aim and move (still kneeling, stand up or lie or shoot or move out of medics reach to interrupt). Medic could not move or look around, etc, while treating wounds.

So either continue wounded/bleeding or run and find a spot to patch yourself.

1 hour ago, CRE4MPIE said:

The game is broken in so many ways for me in it's current state. Just wanted to know if anyone could shed some light on the issues I am experiencing below - maybe it's just me ?

System Details:
Intel Core i7-8700K  Processor
ASUS Z370E STRIX Motherboard
ASUS GTX 1080Ti STRIX OC 
Acer Predator Z35 21:9
Corsair RGB 16GB DDR4 - 3800Mhz 
Samsung 950 Pro M.2 NvME HDD
Samsung 850 Evo RAID 0 (2)
ASUS STRIX SOAR 7.1 Sound Card
Sennheizer GameZero Headset

Audio Issues

• Sometimes I lose sound in right channel
  • Most of the time it's impossible to determine the exact distance to gunfire ( super loud, yet extremely far )
  • Alot of the times I don't hear players or scavs running ( as I surround is being mixed to front only and you lose the volume from anything behind )
  • Directional audio is a problem with explosions / gunfire closer by

Video

• No native 21:9 support
  • Extremely limited graphics and performance tuning options
  • Game looks grainy and has a ton of jaggedly edges
  • Extremely poor FPS and massive FPS drops in certain situations ( gunfights , explosions )
  • Graphics options on lower detail give players an advantage.

Control

• Controls are clunky
  • Mouse input lag is noticeable
  • Head swivel support extremely limited and fairly useless
  • No vaulting support

Gameplay 

• Medical system is broken and unrealistic ( no animations or effects of applying, just spam a button and carry on doing what you were doing without interruption )
  • Broken limbs should remain broken even when taking painkillers ?  No negative effect for losing a limb, limping etc...
  • Netcode is a terribad, massive delay at times between player actions. Desync on occasion.
  • Matchmaking doesn't exist - at least match players levels to some extent. Fully geared player vs pistol or hatch lings, or based on gear level to match more geared players vs each other. 
  • Let's hope there's some movement on these issues soon

CP out

well you simply just showed us a BETA game ?  if all these things you say here was fixed, dont you think the game was released ? jezz

++ if you had followed up or reserached abit yourself, there will be first aid animations, and ammo loading for mags and so on.. so just relax dude..  

• Upvote 1