BFF_Takahashi

Expandeble stash and none RNG tasks

BFF_Takahashi

Expandeble stash

I bought the Standard Edition of this game and after just one day my stash was completley full of weapons, money and gear. Everything takes up way to much space so by adding some feature making your stash expandle would honestly probably bring alot of players back. From my experience it's the same thing over and over again, I go in with some gear, kill someone get their lot. Later, after maybe just 2 or 3 raids I have to purposely go in with armor and weapons to lose it because there simple isn't any more room left in my stash. That just makes the game feel repetetive and boring so this feature would really be a good thing.

Ps. Id really like it if it wasen't to difficult to expand the stash. :)

Change the RNG tasks

In most of the tasks it comes down to complete RNG (LUCK) which I really don't think is something that should be in the game. I personaly think that tasks (some of them) are something fun to do and making them apart of unlucking higher reputation level with the traders is good but when there is no skill involved to complete them it is really just dumb. Not only this, some tasks will remove reputation with another trader which is also JUST DUMB. Now everything isn't just RNG some missions you have to HAVE TO look p on youtube on how to complete them for example the pocket watch mission which has now information on how to find it and completeit. So if you could change the RNG missions and all the other stupid things that'd be great. :)

Pls do all this. <3

ShowMeDeWai

The expandable stash will come with the advent of the Hideout.  EVERY player no matter what edition they bought will be able to expand their stash to the maximum size.

RNG tasks, ALL tasks right now are just place holders for the dev's to learn how to code the tasks.  They will all be replaced with the real tasks down the road.

You have good points, but the changes are already coming.

• Like 1

BFF_Takahashi

Yes but how long have we been waiting for this Hideout update...

ShowMeDeWai
41 minutes ago, BFF_Takahashi said:

I know it seems like forever.  However, the dev's have tackled a more serious issue right now and that is the netcode and desync issue.  Just remember, the game is still in Alpha, there will be delays.  Just think of how excited you will be when it is finally released!  I personally can't wait.  I want to see what expanding the Hideout is really like.

• Upvote 1

angrybruiser
3 hours ago, ShowMeDeWai said:

I know it seems like forever.  However, the dev's have tackled a more serious issue right now and that is the netcode and desync issue.  Just remember, the game is still in Alpha, there will be delays.  Just think of how excited you will be when it is finally released!  I personally can't wait.  I want to see what expanding the Hideout is really like.

well, if it's gonna come after they've finished 'tackling' those issues then i suspect it'll be a year++ until then, because i'm pretty sure there's no way they will fix the netcode/hitreg/desync within the year. i'd love to be wrong, though.

edit: and personally, i'd put optimization above all else after netcode, because i can run shoreline with 60 avg fps fine offline, but as soon as i go play with others i'm stuck at 35 just running around without seeing anyone.

Edited by angrybruiser
  • Hot 1

hidden_citizen
4 hours ago, BFF_Takahashi said:

23 minutes ago, angrybruiser said:

well, if it's gonna come after they've finished 'tackling' those issues then i suspect it'll be a year++ until then, because i'm pretty sure there's no way they will fix the netcode/hitreg/desync within the year. i'd love to be wrong, though.

None of those, The Hideout was always announced and planned to be released sometime after the OBT, so it hasn't been delayed or anything. If it was delayed this would be informed.

• Thanks 1