online game with no players?

ahmedmayed

i keep searching for a game and i get into it without any problems, but when im in i dont see anyone. for the whole day ive seen only one person and ive been in over 20 raids, not sure if its only me or whats going on

• Upvote 1
ShowMeDeWai

There just are not as many people playing as before.  A lot of people have left due to desync, hackers, lack of content.  It should be better in the evenings.

Murd3rWorship
4 hours ago, ThatOneMan said:

i wish i get your runs. I bought the game last weekend and still haven't made it out of customs alive lol

You will, just learn the map. I am fairly new as well and I don't get out alive too much ether. Pick your fights, be stealthy and check your surroundings. You will make it out for sure. ;) 

I would also recommend you to check the topic with the maps for better orientation.

Good hunting.

All greedy hatchetrunners. Steel the good loot and then log out. I've had similar rounds where there was only one or two others playing. The rest hatchets. Go into marked room a loged out hatchetman in the middle of the room. Same story in the other building. All loot was gone.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, ThatOneMan said:

i wish i get your runs. I bought the game last weekend and still haven't made it out of customs alive lol

customs is insane right now. I think it even says it in the map-menue ;)

And it gets worse!

Edited by rix5
Eragon284th

I feel sorry for you. My squad has run into at least one other fully kitted squad each time we run together >.> And the raids we make it out of we always have the majority of the tags of possible other players on us

Velociraptor123

Why I do night raids with my Glock in customs. No night vision or anything. Just me running around with a silenced John wick glock listening for scavs or the outline of them. I’ve been undetected by a fully kitted trio. I have much much more luck spawning on customs side. I’ve found so much flash drives in customs office and graphics cards, loads of bitcoins, cpu, cats, lions, 3 gold chains in one safe with 2 rolex’s. It’s all about a dead sprint to an area you want to loot. Don’t loot anything else along the way. I usually bring a pocket or half my gams case full of f-1’s then go over to the first hole in the wall by boilers, throw one or two by the check point, killing one or 2 hatchlings or somewhat geared players, then working my way over to the old gas station throwing 3 more usually killing all of the scavs sometimes one remains that’s injured. Take their stuff and search the gas station shed. Then I sprint over to the factory key guard house. If I can’t don’t have they key I usually run to gas station and loot everything there. The wipe is coming very soon so first mission is to find weapons and keys 

58 minutes ago, Velociraptor123 said:

Why I do night raids with my Glock in customs. No night vision or anything. Just me running around with a silenced John wick glock listening for scavs or the outline of them. I’ve been undetected by a fully kitted trio. I have much much more luck spawning on customs side. I’ve found so much flash drives in customs office and graphics cards, loads of bitcoins, cpu, cats, lions, 3 gold chains in one safe with 2 rolex’s. It’s all about a dead sprint to an area you want to loot. Don’t loot anything else along the way. I usually bring a pocket or half my gams case full of f-1’s then go over to the first hole in the wall by boilers, throw one or two by the check point, killing one or 2 hatchlings or somewhat geared players, then working my way over to the old gas station throwing 3 more usually killing all of the scavs sometimes one remains that’s injured. Take their stuff and search the gas station shed. Then I sprint over to the factory key guard house. If I can’t don’t have they key I usually run to gas station and loot everything there. The wipe is coming very soon so first mission is to find weapons and keys 

I'm running Saiga-shotgun with flashlights. It's all close up anyways at night. And in dorms you definately have an advantage with that. Always turn on the light if you see a player. If you're lucky they have a nightvision on and then they're screwed looking like bambi in the headlights.

Shotgun at night with one or two flashlight on it to tactically activate. Makes good money. If you can also comtacs.

I'm sick of getting sniped in the day. At night that's not an issue.

Edited by rix5

Most games i just see hatchlings, i do see the geared players as well sometimes. But like klean suggested a few weeks ago bsg should implement you to have to gear up to join a raid , or even just have a weapon. Msy solve this issue.

SniperInTheMist

If you don't see players you are playing on the wrong servers in the wrong timezones or you are extremely lucky. I have not played on a server once and not had a full lobby. The game isn't dead, just need people to actually play before judging it after 10 hours of gameplay. People that actually play it often and get high levels know the game isn't broken. It does however have an extreme learning curve. Which follows suit with its very very hardcore setting. Also, at the current moment the latest patch broke the game so if some are even able to get on then they wont see just about anyone.

• Upvote 1
SniperInTheMist
3 hours ago, AK74NOLA said:

Most games i just see hatchlings, i do see the geared players as well sometimes. But like klean suggested a few weeks ago bsg should implement you to have to gear up to join a raid , or even just have a weapon. Msy solve this issue.

Forcing people to bring gear will be irrelevant people will just buy a PM pistol for 3k roubles and go. Also, if you want to see less hatchlings then play something other than Factory? Factory is the home of hatchlings and it probably will forever will be. Interchange is going to be the land of the geared most likely due to (assumed from screen shots) very open based and distance which will make hatchlings much more difficult. Also, you shouldn't force people to bring gear because that takes away the choice of the player. The player should be able to bring whatever he wants not be forced to do something. Just nerf the damage of the hatchet and problem solved.

SniperInTheMist
7 hours ago, Velociraptor123 said:

You probably have another couple weeks on that wipe by the way

8 hours ago, Eragon284th said:

I feel sorry for you. My squad has run into at least one other fully kitted squad each time we run together >.> And the raids we make it out of we always have the majority of the tags of possible other players on us

Do you notice any difference when you connect solo or in squad.

Dont know if its crazy coincidence but when i go in solo it can often be/feel like empty raids and only hatchlings but in squad its always at least another squad.. Lucky its that way around though, would be boring as hell if it been the other way around.

Eragon284th

depending on the map. I've had factory games where in theory there can only be 7 players, I spawn in with one squad mate, never heard a shot, never saw another player, the exits were all locked/closed, and we stayed the duration of the raid. Never even seen a pmc corpse. 

Velociraptor123
On 2/28/2018 at 8:37 AM, SniperInTheMist said:

On 2/28/2018 at 8:37 AM, SniperInTheMist said:

? It’s close?

@ahmedmayed use VPN then select EU region, that will improve your ping + u will play PvP.

after last patch they let us play on Turkish servers (no players on it)

Edited by Nemry