Xarai

Friend from the west part 1

Xarai

Guess this is a bug or something, but i was doing the friend from west part 1 task. Had to handover 6 AVS rigs, so i had 7, 1 extra with all my money and 4 wallet in it, it brought up the screen to transfer the AVS's over, but i couldnt tell which one had my stuff in it. So i hit auto transfer and of course it took my AVS with 4 wallets and about 1.6mil Roubles in it. Just thought yall should know, thats a bit messed up...

Also sorry if this is posted in the wrong area...couldnt find bug reports or the appropriate area.

Edited by Xarai

Xenomorph0352

Youch, thanks for letting everyone know. I had a similar issue, I offloaded all of my items from a scav run from a WT Rig. Went into Skier, sold it. Turns out I sold the wrong one, sold the one with all my stuff in it. I recommend keeping those items in the open unless you have docs case or something else. Hope this helps.

Ollelel

This is why i dont have stuff in tactical riggs or backpacks. Feel sorry for you man.