Sign in to follow this  
overlord23

Let ME TELL U A JOKE

overlord23

Let ME TELL U A JOKE! ANTI-HACKING

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

TheDAV

Now as ever ! Full of cheaters ! All the raids that I do ... headshoot, wallhack ... etc ... and those who say otherwise are either blind or cheats themselves.

mrjcakes
12 hours ago, TheDAV said:

Now as ever ! Full of cheaters ! All the raids that I do ... headshoot, wallhack ... etc ... and those who say otherwise are either blind or cheats themselves.

yes every raid is full of cheaters... not one single possibility that it’s just a player better than you...

seasoned veteran?

comtacs?

had visual of you from cover and waited for opportune time to lay down fire?

no.. just cheaters everywhere... 

szafir1978

Most players can not distinguish between lag and cheat.
We can only hope that the anti cheat works and is being developed all the time.
Each of us has had strange deaths, not everyone writes about it on the forum.  ;)

cribbit
30 minutes ago, szafir1978 said:

Most players can not distinguish between skill and cheat.
We can only hope that the anti cheat works and is being developed all the time.
Each of us has had strange deaths, not everyone writes about it on the forum.  ;)

Fixed that for you. 

I'm thoroughly convinced that the players claiming hacks do come across hacks plenty often... but the specific instances they complain about aren't hacks 90% of the time. 

szafir1978

Please, do not change my statements.
If I have to answer something, it is only in unchanged form.
Of course it's a joke ;)

tobiassolem

And here's one of the reasons why we do not accept manual reports. It is way too easy to accuse someone where many times it is mostly about ones own mistakes.

ShowMeDeWai
15 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

And here's one of the reasons why we do not accept manual reports. It is way too easy to accuse someone where many times it is mostly about ones own mistakes.

I agree!  Most of the hacker reports are most likely just people being out played, desync, sound bugs, server hiccups, etc etc etc.  It is the small percent that are real that I am worried about though. =(

TalRasha

I died on woods with a friend, fort fast, we couldnt see anyone, he was behind cover. We Both died instantly (not at the same time), I was moving, this was not a regular fight 100%, no one owned anyone, this was not about mistakes. 

This was either cheater, or this game netcode is "titanic" and we were walking there, but could not see them, just informed by the server after we droped on the floor, like "hey dudes you are dead" I forgot to tell you.

Mr_Sheep

Let me tell you a joke, THIS THREAD, there is no need for it. If you use the search function you can find a thread that has a list of players banned by our anti cheat. So it does work.

• Sad 2

overlord23

hummm , i am lv 59 now .so i can tell which hack or not :)

eepi

Let me tell you joke. Genius people on forums

overlord23

hummmm

DaBombgamer

#locked - This thread to begin with wasn't constructive, and just got worse

Our anti-cheat is in place and working well! If users are hacking, they will be banned. We do not accept manual reports due to the fact a lot of these haccusations sprout from desync, and other types of lag/netcode issues, which are also being worked on.

• Confused 2