JWiley

Weapon Purchasing Profiles

JWiley

One quality of life improvement I'd like to see: fast weapon purchasing and modding.

Background: My friends and I spend 7-15 minutes purchasing mods and weapons. We replace almost every part to make the weapon the perfect killing tool. We spawn in a map and through a series of unfortunate events, we perish. We must now repeat the same process (assuming we have not built multiple guns).

Suggestion.

I would like to be able to create a load-out profile. My naked PMS self. I click "Profile 1" in my character screen. It prompts me with a price confirmation (This will cost you 200,000 Roubles, do you accept?)

The load-out profile will allow me to buy armor, helmet, backpack, tact rig, and weapon. All pre-selected from vendors I have access to. What makes this more inviting is that I'll be able to customize the gun. 

Example: Profile 1

Kiver Helm

Paca Armor

Tri-zip BP

AVS Rig

Normal AK 74 but with mod selection - RK3 Grip, Recoil Pad, silencer, handguard, grip, sight mount, and sight.

In one click gives me back 10 minutes of time. Time to enjoy this game. It also prevents the frustration of dying in 2 minutes on factory. I can just 1-click and be ready to go again.

This benefits everyone. 

As a company you can limit the amount of profiles depending on the package purchased and give more incentive for someone to upgrade.

I hope these suggestions don't fall on deaf ears!

Loving this game,

-w

Lucas5319

Perhaps you can make it more "realistic" and maybe the traders ask "Do you wanna purchase your last loadout" orso. Just an addition to your idea that i like aswell :)

Regards,

Forien

Modding the game is part of the game. No reason to take it away.

Also, you guys whining about weapon "loadouts" were give a ducking mechanic that sells decked out guns already. 

Let's imagine they do what you ask. Then again, some whiner will come and say "give us more loadouts to choose from".

Then someone else will come and say "make loadouts cheaper or free".

Then someone will say "make them permanent so we don't lose them".

Then you won't see difference between Tarkov and BF4. 

Anyway, if you seriously need 15 minute to mod one weapon, I have no idea how you are doing that. I do that within 1 minute providing I have all parts, which I can buy within 1-2 minutes. The only thing that could be improved here is adding a "shopping cart" for each trader. So for example you go to Peacekeeper, select all parts you want, click one button, purchase them all. Then go to skier, select those remaining 1 part which is P1X Weaver sight, click buy. And then go to stash and just do some dragging for 30-50 seconds and you are done. 

But there will never be the end of "add more loadouts" crying whiners. And BSG already gave you guys more than you deserved, by giving Mechanic with his loadouts. And don't cry about bitcoins. Me and my friend yestarday found 2 bitcoins on single factory (inside dead scavs' backpacks and pockets).

JWiley
12 minutes ago, Forien said:

Modding the game is part of the game. No reason to take it away.

Also, you guys whining about weapon "loadouts" were give a ducking mechanic that sells decked out guns already. 

Not sure where your negativity is coming from. It's a suggestion.

I didn't mention taking modding away from the game... not sure how you came up with that.

Not sure why you're referring to whiners... you seem to be the only one with a negative attitude.

Also I'm not a seasoned pro or expert of this game. It takes me longer to do those types of things. Not everyone has your play-time, play-style, extraction-ratio, or attitude, thank god.

Why are suggestions to improve others' quality-of-life with this game so offensive to you?

20 minutes ago, Lucas5319 said:

Perhaps you can make it more "realistic" and maybe the traders ask "Do you wanna purchase your last loadout" orso. Just an addition to your idea that i like aswell :)

Regards,

This may help!

• Like 1

Lucas5319

Nice response Jwiley :)

22 minutes ago, Forien said:

he only thing that could be improved here is adding a "shopping cart" for each trader.

I like that idea, but again this is a suggestion its not bound to happen. In my opinion to much negativity in your respone

Regards,