Sign in to follow this  
astq

How to fix the repair issue

astq

Go into the game folder, find a file resources.assets dated today, delete it, restart the game join me as its very lonely

Eragon284th

its not really an issue. Its just a visual bug that doesn't really affect much

gianluzzz
Just now, FuegoTv said:

My launcher won't even start

Uninstall the launcher and downloaded the latest version from the website. Don't forget to run the setup as admin.
I'd suggest you to disable your antivirus/windows firewall.

ZeroCh4nce

I heard that old forts armor pre patch that are lets say 45/70 durability because they cant be repaired over 45 but the max is still high the game counts it as armor that's at like 60% instead of 100% because of the difference. Any idea if this is true or not ?

mrkneel
9 hours ago, ZeroCh4nce said:

I heard that old forts armor pre patch that are lets say 45/70 durability because they cant be repaired over 45 but the max is still high the game counts it as armor that's at like 60% instead of 100% because of the difference. Any idea if this is true or not ?

Yes, I have fort armor fully repaired 44.4/45 but in my stash it reads 44/60.  Skier will not accept it for his task.

lil_jew
On 2/28/2018 at 10:29 AM, astq said:

Go into the game folder, find a file resources.assets dated today, delete it, restart the game join me as its very lonely

Thank you very much. I had to retry a few times. It gets stuck at 100% repaired and I left it to repair like that for an hour or so and it fixed it.