Game Freezing

I upgrade my PC from I5 3450 and 8 DDR3 1600 MHZ RAM to I5 8400 and 8GB DDR 4 2400 MHRZ and upgrade to windows 10 and now i'm geting more FPS but It's always freezing and the game drops to 1-10 fps and stuck like that for around 30 SEC Happend only after i upgrade my PC.

Maybe someone know what is the problem or maybe it's cuz the new patch i don't know i tried to download memorycleaner but it's not helping me and when i see the max memory usage it's around 83% so i don't know what is the problem.

Maki_Nishikino
1 hour ago, bjuckan said:

Edited by mod(Inappropriate language)

Get 16 GB of RAM and think about upgrading your CPU.

1 hour ago, bjuckan said:

And please... you acctually shange the word *S H IIII T* to poo? My god... get a life...

>_>

• Like 1
ShowMeDeWai
5 minutes ago, Borscht said:

It has been mentioned countless times that 16Gb is necessary for comfortable gameplay.

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: quad-core processor 3.2 GHz (Intel i5, i7), ?? 3.6 GHz (AMD FX, Athlon)
RAM: from 8 GB
Graphics Card: DX11 compatible graphics card with 2 GB or more of memory
Sound: DirectX compatible audio card
Network: permanent connection to the Internet
Disk space: from 8 GB

That is RECOMMENDED, not required.  If the REQUIREMENT is 16GB then it should state that.

Just a reminder of the image you see when you start the game. Currently 8Gb allows you to play semi-comfortably on most maps with the exception of Shoreline. Recommended settings have never been a guarantee of great perfomance in most games.

image.png.e4f1e8678d29959e7b71cb919daa98c9.png

ShowMeDeWai
1 minute ago, Borscht said:

Just a reminder of the image you see when you start the game. Currently 8Gb allows you to play semi-comfortably on most maps with the exception of Shoreline. Recommended settings have never been a guarantee of great perfomance in most games.

image.png.e4f1e8678d29959e7b71cb919daa98c9.png

I never said it was a guarantee of great performance.  YOU are the one that said 16GB is "NECESSARY" for comfortable gameplay.  I was just stating that the requirement is only 6GB of RAM, and "recommended" is only 8.  If the game requires 16GB to play comfortably then that should be the requirement, not 6GB.  I have 32GB of RAM and Shoreline still runs like garbage.  That is not the point.

Just now, ShowMeDeWai said:

I never said it was a guarantee of great performance.  YOU are the one that said 16GB is "NECESSARY" for comfortable gameplay.  I was just stating that the requirement is only 6GB of RAM, and "recommended" is only 8.  If the game requires 16GB to play comfortably then that should be the requirement, not 6GB.  I have 32GB of RAM and Shoreline still runs like garbage.  That is not the point.

I will inquire if it's possible to update the website, but it doesn't change the fact that the game is still in testing stages and optimization is a work in progress.

ShowMeDeWai
2 minutes ago, Borscht said:

I will inquire if it's possible to update the website, but it doesn't change the fact that the game is still in testing stages and optimization is a work in progress.

Thank you.  I know and understand that the game is in the testing phase and it is terribly not optimized.  That is all well and good.  However, when your paying customers come and pay to test this game based on the fact that they can see it only "requires" 6GB of RAM to run and then they find out they have to more than double or get almost 3x more ram to "run the game comfortably" they may feel a bit cheated.

1 hour ago, ShowMeDeWai said:

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: quad-core processor 3.2 GHz (Intel i5, i7), ?? 3.6 GHz (AMD FX, Athlon)
RAM: from 8 GB

That is RECOMMENDED, not required.  If the REQUIREMENT is 16GB then it should state that.

"Dear players, we are announcing APPROXIMATE"

I would like to draw your attention to the key word here, approximate. This term is used because this is still a game In development, and not a fully released completely optimized game.

These are the hardware specs the devs have determined will be what you should need once full release is hit. Until we reach that point, the recommended response to stability issues will be more ram, as it is a temporary issue that needs ironed out.

The devs have chosen not to add the 16 gb to this page on their own accord, because it is a part of the support aspect gained from posts such as this.

No, 16 will not guarantee your pc transforms into some mystical device capable of running eft at tip top shape, but it has been known to increase alot of users gaming experience

• Like 2
ShowMeDeWai
7 minutes ago, necuja said:

No, 16 will not guarantee your pc transforms into some mystical device capable of running EFT at tip top shape, but it has been known to increase a lot of users gaming experience.

Thank you for the clarification.  I appreciate it!

• Like 1
JAGUAR1950

These specifications were posted over seven months ago August 2017 whilst still in ADVANCED ALPHA going into BETA TESTING.

Whilst I appreciate everyone’s concern these specifications were for TESTING purposes as the game is not FULLY Optimized and will not be so until TESTING is complete. These spec’s are a guide to members wishing to TEST on the understanding after the TESTING stages are complete and the game is fully optimized MINIMAL should and I emphasize Should run the game.  

RAM is a very limiting factor when it comes to Escape From Tarkov, you are highly recommended to have 16GB of RAM as there are lots of reports that it uses even 10GB to run smoothly.

MINIMAL:

Processor: dual-core processor 2.4 GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo, i3), 2.6 GHz (AMD Athlon, Phenom II)

RAM: 8 GB

Graphics Card: DX9 compatible graphics card with 1 GB memory

RECOMMENDED:

Processor: quad-core processor 3.2 GHz (Intel i5, i7), от 3.6 GHz (AMD FX, Athlon)

RAM: from 16 GB+

• Upvote 1
Murd3rWorship
2 hours ago, necuja said:

"Dear players, we are announcing APPROXIMATE"

I would like to draw your attention to the key word here, approximate. This term is used because this is still a game In development, and not a fully released completely optimized game.

These are the hardware specs the devs have determined will be what you should need once full release is hit. Until we reach that point, the recommended response to stability issues will be more ram, as it is a temporary issue that needs ironed out.

The devs have chosen not to add the 16 gb to this page on their own accord, because it is a part of the support aspect gained from posts such as this.

No, 16 will not guarantee your pc transforms into some mystical device capable of running eft at tip top shape, but it has been known to increase alot of users gaming experience

Hey man, I agree with what you are saying, but something tells me that the main cause of the issue is Unity....correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

Well, I reinstalled the game and it runs much, much better now. Well, still laggy from time to time. But a significant boost in FPS!
Before this it was unplayable by all means..

GTX 1080, i5 6400, 8GB DDR.