8Bulls_Eye8

Can EFT be installed on a drive other than C:

NOOBKIA
On 12/2/2019 at 4:19 PM, WildBill3000 said:

Just go into whatever drive you want to install it on and make a "BattleState Games" folder. Inside of that folder, make an "EFT" folder. Then when starting the launcher, just click install, then you have an option to change the directory there, so change it to that "EFT" folder.

wow this worked for me lol

Murgsss

I had my game directory as the storage I wanted (2TB) but my temp directory was on E: and I had 0 space so when i installed the game it said not enough space. So changing installation place, use this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpwoJnfbWgI

Memeja
On 11/15/2018 at 9:29 AM, redbeastman said:

you can drag and drop the game from your c drive to your d then launch the launcher and in setting change the game location to the new d drive

ths doesnt work u noob

DLLKILLEM

Same issues again. Did up above and then I ran CClearner then and only then it gave me an option to install in my G drive. 

Muwth1965

Just copy the EFT (live) into the Battlestate Games folder and change the location via the launcher and wait. After a few secs or a min the Launcher will check the integrity of the files automatically.
(The above test is what happened for me.)

God speed. 

Kriket42o
Posted (edited)
On 12/11/2019 at 12:23 AM, hallettnr said:

In case anyone is still running into this problem I think I found the solution which is actually incredibly easy.

I tried absolutely everything listed above to change my install path using that option on the launcher prior to installing the game and I kept getting the same messages you are getting.

Simply click the install button anyways and it will pop up another window that will allow you to change the drive. I changed it on there and it worked no problem. I'm not entirely sure why they include some option prior to installation that doesn't even seem to work properly, it just causes confusion.

After 6 hours of technical difficulties, re-installs & reading forums, I think you may have finally solved my problem ! Managed to get the  download finally started on my SSD after countless failed attempts, will update to confirm if game actually launches from my SSD after downloads done. Thanks a million. 

EDIT - I also did have to make a separate "EFT" folder inside of the Battlestate Folder on my SSD incase anyone else is trying the same thing.

Edited by Kriket42o