Ammo Cans

t3hSn0wm4n

So we have the Item cases, we have the weapon cases and even the money cases. can we get an Ammo can at some point? Was just taking about this with a couple of friends and couldnt find any topics where this had been suggested. Ammo is a pain in the rear to organize, and for users that are not EOD, I can only imagine the frustration. And unless you are a millionaire, buying I-Cases or weapons cases just to sort ammo is impractical.  But the addition of these little guys would be fantastic and because they are dirt cheap IRL would be something that could be made available via traders to help with stash organization. There are Russian Maxim cans, commercially available watertight plastic cans, and the standard issue US army green ammo can... I can't be the only one who would think this to be a fantastic idea. :unice:

Also the option of a grenade box or medical box would be pretty sweet too. :bewhink:

Maxim can.jpg

lockbox.jpg

US box.jpg

Edited by t3hSn0wm4n
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
t3hSn0wm4n
9 hours ago, Seddrik-9mm said:

I use item cases for grenades / ammo.

Wep case works for ammo too.

I am aware of this being an option. But we need a cheaper option for people not able to farm the game as much and for people that cant spend all the time in the world playing. 

19 hours ago, t3hSn0wm4n said:

So we have the Item cases, we have the weapon cases and even the money cases. can we get an Ammo can at some point? Was just taking about this with a couple of friends and couldnt find any topics where this had been suggested. Ammo is a pain in the rear to organize, and for users that are not EOD, I can only imagine the frustration. And unless you are a millionaire, buying I-Cases or weapons cases just to sort ammo is impractical.  But the addition of these little guys would be fantastic and because they are dirt cheap IRL would be something that could be made available via traders to help with stash organization. There are Russian Maxim cans, commercially available watertight plastic cans, and the standard issue US army green ammo can... I can't be the only one who would think this to be a fantastic idea. :unice:

Also the option of a grenade box or medical box would be pretty sweet too. :bewhink:

Maxim can.jpg

lockbox.jpg

US box.jpg

Great idea as the priorities allow. Ammo tins are a dime a dozen and a cheap storage option for ammo compared to weapon cases or icases. Should be available at low levels too. 

+1

+10000000000000 i need 10 yesterday. 

Seriously though, buying rare ammo and then needing to move it around the stash cuz im a standard edition pleb is not fun.