• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hamm

• rix5

• Shootemup899

• necuja

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! We know that you have been expecting the 2017 annual report from us, since we promised it. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), since the beginning of the year and to this moment

yay, cant wait for the game to be ruined. basically the route you guys are headed, lets look at the dayz player base since they tried to go the hardcore realistic way......oh ya hardly anyone plays it

DayZ died because the developers didn't really care. BSG Have a lot of passion for this project. 

Posted Images

tobiassolem

Excellent! This makes me even more excited! :)

I really long for proper netcode and performance improvement, glad the devs think like I do. :)

• Like 1

yay, cant wait for the game to be ruined. basically the route you guys are headed, lets look at the dayz player base since they tried to go the hardcore realistic way......oh ya hardly anyone plays it, thats what this game will turn into 

Fun > realism 

Edited by Hamm
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 31
  • Upvote 2
Lewisuk
Just now, Hamm said:

yay, cant wait for the game to be ruined. basically the route you guys are headed, lets look at the dayz player base since they tried to go the hardcore realistic way......oh ya hardly anyone plays it, thats what this game will turn into

The game has always been meant to be a hardcore niche. 

It won't play anything like it does right now on release.

• Like 4
  • Cold 1
Just now, Lewisuk said:

The game has always been meant to be a hardcore niche. 

It won't play anything like it does right now on release.

yup and it will die just like dayz did. 

• Cold 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 15
  • Upvote 1