skill progression lost when dying

keyciraptor

Hello Guys

I want to ask if there is a thing like loosing skill progression when you die. Hatchlings, and i have to say i like to play couple rounds hatchlings aswell, would be nerfed in this case. Cause right now there is just no problem and even no reason not to run factory some couple of hatchling rounds. Someone who goes full mounted has always to fear to lose something, why has the hatchlings nothing to lose?

A little bit of progression lost in skills would be maybe a reason for some guys not to run hatchlings nonstop. maybe the progression would be always bigger more you dont success a raid.

lets say, you lose 5xp when you die first time, if you dont end the next raid you will lose 25, if you dont end the next again you will lose 50 and so go on. in this case people would MAYBE not run only hatchling rounds.

i know this game is in beta, i play it for a long time and i can clearly see improvments in all ways (stamina lose by hitting with axe is a good start!) and i know the game will change further and further.

Just asking if there is something like this already or planned.

thanks guys :)