How much meters?

I want to ask to all player what they think about distance between Custom red shed on Custom spawn (left side) and other river side or building under construction! How much it is? 350-400-500 Meters? My mates doesnt shot form there because they think that the weapon was out of range but I think that this shot Is 350 more or less!

In this video I was at 1 floor of red shed and I killed the Scav with a straight bullet! I think that 

Maki_Nishikino

That 4 is used with a target 400m out, nothing wrong here. What weapon, ammo, barrel length are you using?

Edited by Maki_Nishikino
Xenomorph0352

If you go frame by frame, when you hit the fire button the middle dot (which is 100 meters) was above the Scavs head. The 4 was on the railing, this means that you hit him somewhere between 200-300 from my calculations. Keep in mind a few pixels on a battle sight at that distance matter the 100 and 400 are very close to each other. You probably hit him through the chest at 300 meters imho

So river is almost 400M?

And what about building under construction? I could kill a scav anyway?

1 minute ago, Xenomorph0352 said:

If you go frame by frame, when you hit the fire button the middle dot (which is 100 meters) was above the Scavs head. The 4 was on the railing, this means that you hit him somewhere between 200-300 from my calculations. Keep in mind a few pixels on a battle sight at that distance matter the 100 and 400 are very close to each other. You probably hit him through the chest at 300 meters imho

I cant kill him with HP at chest! At the end of game I check and that was an HS 

1 minute ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

Ok, so a more or l

Ok so a more or less standard barrel length, I don't know off hand the ballistic properties of 5.56 UP in this game but the shot you took was believable.

So I got still range!
I will try to kill a scav from there so I can confirm that is still in range!

Maki_Nishikino
Just now, triko said:

So I got still range!
I will try to kill a scav from there so I can confirm that is still in range!

Sorry, editing on my tablet is a nightmare. The bullet dropped a few inches.

ShiroTenshi

What were you ranged for? I don't believe the scopes come auto ranged for 300m. 

Anyways, that is definately 200m or less. I know because according to the game i know what a 198 meter kill is. I have illustrated it bellow:

Distance.png.f66bb27e32c270b77d610870da2cf61d.png

Maki_Nishikino
3 minutes ago, triko said:

But 500Meters range mean that bullet should drop until touch the 500M right?

6 minutes ago, triko said:

But 500Meters range mean that bullet should drop until touch the 500M right?

In theory yes but things such as the weapon, ammo, barrel length, ect play a factor on this.

3 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Anyways, that is definately 200m or less. I know because according to the game i know what a 198 meter kill is. I have illustrated it bellow:

Nice, really cool!

Just explain me how do you have the distance in the characted info screen!
In fact there are a map scale that I didnt check it out!
Thanks for reply

Just now, Maki_Nishikino said:

In theory yes but things such as the weapon, ammo, barrel length, ect play a factor on this.

Ok, I will do other tests!
Thank you

8 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Well, only Woods map have a Map Scale, so how do you measure that 200M?

ShiroTenshi

5a9988a1b52f1_Distance2.png.393f3d1de5884eac5e7551967e1d8ed2.png

In previous versions this used to be working, and i specifically measured the distance from the T junction of the road to the area around the bus depot by only killing a single scav during the raid. It told me it was a 198 meter kill.

This was to give me a way to measure the entire map of customs, to get a feel for how big it really is.