Sign in to follow this  
ninja420

is battle state games really russian?

ninja420

i question if there really Russian, why because if there Russian then why do they have a letter that isn't on my Russian keyboard? i was raised on English but i know some Spanish an im leaning Russian an i have watched videos on how to pronounce Russian letters an they never had a upside down V, so were is this letter coming form if my keyboard does not have it, ill type all the letters i can use on my Russian keyboard,  й ц у к е н г ш щ з х ъ ф ы в а п р о л д ж э я ч с м и т ь б ю ё, i ask a friend who was born in Russia but was raised were i live but the problem is he can speak Russian but he does not know how to read Russian, he guessed it was a L but i mentioned the fact its not on my keyboard an i know how to read Russian better than him, i can't understand what im reading but i can read it, im hoping someone can point me to the reason why this letter is used on this game an i would type it but i can't an that makes it super hard to search

Qaleegoola

Inverted "V"? and can be screenshot or something similar?

ninja420

qaleegoola yes ill try to but i use my nivida to take screen shots an record but it doesn't like to work with escape form tarkov but ill try or take one of there pics that they have

Qaleegoola
1 минуту назад, ninja420 сказал:

qaleegoola yes ill try to but i use my nivida to take screen shots an record but it doesn't like to work with escape form tarkov but ill try or take one of there pics that they have

Ок

Corso45

hi, this is really L letter, but its using in writing. Theres no on keybord using. If i right.

hqdefault.jpg

Qaleegoola
2 минуты назад, Corso45 сказал:

hi, this is really L letter, but its using in writing. Theres no on keybord using. If i right.

Скрытый текст

hqdefault.jpg

Thought about that, too.

ninja420

that looks cursive, i heard only english uses cursive an why change the letter to that one when they use Л in other signs? i just wasted my time loading up the game an i had to use my phone since nvidia graphics card isn't working right agian

IMG_20180302_210041.jpg

ninja420

thank you Corso45 an Qaleegoola but i still dont see why they dont just use (Л) how are poeple supposed to read it from a different country like me, even if i was done learning russian i would have never known that since it looks way different

Qaleegoola
5 минут назад, ninja420 сказал:

that looks cursive, i heard only english uses cursive an why change the letter to that one when they use Л in other signs? i just wasted my time loading up the game an i had to use my phone since nvidia graphics card isn't working right agian

Скрытый текст

IMG_20180302_210041.jpg

Yes it is the letter Л (L) is simply the writing style.

ninja420

also can someone tell me why when i turn my language to Russian that the escape from tarkov logo is in English? does anyone know if that will be changed since when im done learning Russian im only gonna play in Russian 

Qaleegoola
2 минуты назад, ninja420 сказал:

also can someone tell me why when i turn my language to Russian that the escape from tarkov logo is in English? does anyone know if that will be changed since when im done learning Russian im only gonna play in Russian 

The logo in any version is in English only.

ninja420

they look so different, thats like curisve in english but thats makes since because the letters connect, i don't see why change it here, i guess ill have to look it up on youtube even tho i can't type that letter that way, i double checked the extra keyboards but i couldn't find one that has it look like that

why is it in english? thats like china company making there logo in spanish

ninja420

were can i ask if they will make a Russian one? i claim Russian an my Russian friends would all say it should be Russian an it sounds like there target is Americans, well im not a American, i live in the usa but i hate leaving here, americans act like there better than the rest of the world  

ninja420

different font? weird in english they don't change the way the letter is shape because of fonts, this is gonna make it alot harder for me to learn Russian, i might as well just continue with just spanish, they don't change the way a letter is shaped over font ethier

ShowMeDeWai
1 hour ago, ninja420 said:

were can i ask if they will make a Russian one? i claim Russian an my Russian friends would all say it should be Russian an it sounds like there target is Americans, well im not a American, i live in the usa but i hate leaving here, americans act like there better than the rest of the world  

*When can *I ask, if they will make a Russian one?  *I claim Russian *and my Russian friends would all say it should be Russian *and it sounds like *their target is Americans*.  Well*, *I'm not *an American*.  *I live in the *USA, but *I hate *living here*.  *American's* act like *they're better than the rest of the world*.

*'s are for corrections

~American

Edited by ShowMeDeWai
*lol spelling

ninja420
On 3/2/2018 at 11:15 PM, ShowMeDeWai said:

*When can *I ask, if they will make a Russian one?  *I claim Russian *and my Russian friends would all say it should be Russian *and it sounds like *their target is Americans*.  Well*, *I'm not *an American*.  *I live in the *USA, but *I hate *living here*.  *American's* act like *they're better than the rest of the world*.

*'s are for corrections

~American

so you just gonna correct my spelling an not give me any info, were is the word i meant an i was hoping for a URL but what ever

freeviruzdotorg

trust me.... its russian, i know 2 ofem, i talk to 1 who has no accent, just found out he is russian 1 year later after trying to talk with his cousin, he speaks no english, so i say something, he translates, we used his cousin as a middle man lol, but check out busuu.com for a language learning site, its free :) also go in windows settings, you can change the keyboard strokes to russian to english and back

Edited by freeviruzdotorg

Gr8WhiteBuffalo
On 3/2/2018 at 9:40 PM, ninja420 said:

americans act like there better than the rest of the world

So funny how the rest of the world feels the same about Russia... xDxDxD 

Call up Joe Stalin and ask him about it. xD 

• Upvote 1

ComradeBurris
6 hours ago, Gr8WhiteBuffalo said:

So funny how the rest of the world feels the same about Russia... xDxDxD 

Call up Joe Stalin and ask him about it. xD 

Yeah well your president doesn't help himself does he? xD 

puppet-of-the-year-donald-trump-traitor-in-chief-now-8835305.png

xcftq.jpg

Maki_Nishikino

I think it's best if we keep politics out of this.

Gr8WhiteBuffalo
3 hours ago, Babimko said:

Yeah well your president doesn't help himself does he? xD 

3 hours ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

I think it's best if we keep politics out of this.

Can't argue with it tho...  Trump is one of the worst humans in history. :bewhatev:

• Like 1

ninja420

freeviruzdotorg thanks for the website, ill check it out hopefully its better than duolingo

Babimko what? u must have misread what i said, america sucks

Babimko also did you know donlard tump thinks hes rich because god loves him more! what an idiot

tobiassolem

#Locked, reason: BattleState are indeed a russian company, based in St. Petersburg. And this discussion has turned into some political "this country is great, that country sucks"-nonsense that has no place on these forums. Everyone here, please -do not- bring up such subjects again. 

• Like 1