triko

Citing or Netcode?

triko

While playing I found out this strange guy.

what do you think? Netcode?

I watch again and again, it seems to be lag but I die in 1 sec with no audio and he didnt even see me! I dont know

Funny thing, he is a streamer :D I probably will go to ask in his chat when he will be online!!!

With this post I dont want to accuse nobody, just ask to the community what are their thoughts

Edited by triko
  • Like 1

Maki_Nishikino

No sound deaths are a bug.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

triko

Yes, it could be! But he can see me from that perspective?

Maki_Nishikino
1 minute ago, triko said:

Yes, it could be! But he can see me from that perspective?

Not much to go by. All I see is you in a bush, how much it's concealing you is questionable. 

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

triko

Well ok!
Tomorrow I will make some test to check If I am super visible or invisible :D

Eragon284th

"I don't want to accuse anyone but I'm going to ask him about it tomorrow since he streams" plus the title of the video asks if he is cheating.. I will applaud you for not including his name though! that is actually desync though, its a known method of dying that people always assume is a hacker. 

JJamie

yeah you don't see anybody, so its hard to say if he sees you. given that he killed you, i imagine he saw you just fine.

in this game, in the state of its netcode and connectivity etc, its best to be the aggressor and not the camper. you should probably switch up tactics.

Reaper9488

yeah the Lag is Real People! The developers have come forward with this information. Now it's simply a waiting game. I personally come on each day lose a bunch of Fort then give up and wait for the next day praying the lag will someday be gone. My Prayers go out to all those who lose their Expensive Gear to Lag and Ninja Footsteps. I know it can be very frustrating. Be strong my comrades they will get it right. Just give them some time. :) #MoreprogressthenDayZ

• Like 1

hidden_citizen

Thank you for raising this concern. However, at the moment Battlestate does not accept reports implicating cheaters. The main reason why is that there simply are too many issues that aren't related to cheats being reported that take up valuable support time. Escape From Tarkov does have a cheat detection system that detects cheats, and all cheaters will be banned.

Please use the search function of the forum to avoid creating multiple topics as this goes against the rules.

#Locked